Untrustable? Who the hell says untrustable?

Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right?" McCarthy said on Fox News. "But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she's untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened had we not fought." Proposed Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy

What's so hard to understand? She's either incredibly stupid to the point of not even having a simple pop up blocker on her private server, thus she also had no virus protection, which means whatever she was typing others were reading, or she was using the server to hide her illegal business deals being brokered for her because of her political contacts.

A blind person could understand that.

Why expect more from a speaker than we do the president. "Corpse men" and a host of other misspeaks. Give it a rest.

Rightwinger is heavily invested in this for some bizarre reason. 40% of postings in this thread are his. Ok, its funny. I'll go so far as to agree it is embarrassing. But almost all politicians are embarrassing. Rightwinger is flaky on this.

It is amazing how some on the left can come in here with asinine criticisms because of a few misspoken words and yet completely give the president a pass.

Face it, the only people that care about such asinine things are the hard core partisans and only so they can justify already held positions/beliefs. You want to point out that he is an idiot or unfit for the position - come up with some actual policies or failures.

Somebody just told me it was a rare form of Teabonics - dumbed down English for Conservative half-wits. (boy, I wish I had thought of that)

Boy you wish you had any ability for the conception of any original thought.

Oh, I would have thought of it in time, but you have to give credit where due.

Yeah, right.

You would have thought of it only if your source of hard news (ass-wipes like Bill Maher) had told you what to think.

First their was George Bush, Then there was Sarah Palin, now there is Kevin McCarthy, is this evidence of in-breeding or just plain old stupidity?

But Plugs Biden is the epitome of intellectual and articulate?

Unfortunately for your argument Biden makes those three look like babbling fools... wait! they already do.

That is one of your most significant attributes. The inability to even dimly perceive reality.

Biden is the dumbest human being to ever hold elective office.

Somebody just told me it was a rare form of Teabonics - dumbed down English for Conservative half-wits. (boy, I wish I had thought of that)

Yeah, right.

You would have thought of it only if your source of hard news (ass-wipes like Bill Maher) had told you what to think.

Oh really? so who informs you? never mind, on a good day you are a half-wit and today is not a good day.

First their was George Bush, Then there was Sarah Palin, now there is Kevin McCarthy, is this evidence of in-breeding or just plain old stupidity?

Unfortunately for your argument Biden makes those three look like babbling fools... wait! they already do.

That is one of your most significant attributes. The inability to even dimly perceive reality.

I be to differ:

From the guy who suffers from uncontrollable drool and needs instructions on how to wipe his ass.

From the guy who suffers from uncontrollable drool and needs instructions on how to wipe his ass.

Don't they teach that in the US Marines? :)

Capture.PNG

Yeah, right.

Oh really? so who informs you? never mind, on a good day you are a half-wit and today is not a good day.

You are stealing not even the best of the "wit" of third grade put downs.

Face facts you deluded worthless twit: You are a complete idiot hoping, with luck, to make it all the way to imbecile some day.

And that /\ from the mindless cranium of a complete imbecile who thinks that stealing other kids' material is somehow convincing evidence of his own imagined superior intellect.

I be to differ:

But, Biden didn't realize that Johnson was babbling like nuhuh.

Don't they teach that in the US Marines? :)

Beta2Stupid applauds the imbecile, nuhuh, and thinks he is funny. Beta, you slug, you're just pissed that I got your number and expose you as the nitwit you are at semi regular intervals. Go buy a tissue, you pathetic ass clown.

:thup:

Forum List

Back