🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

up to 3 million defensive gun uses per year in America

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
This isn't, BTW, according to the NRA or a conservative think tank- but according to the Far Left CDC.

That's more people than are killed by COVID,AIDS and Monkeypox every freaking year.

Why do gun control freaks want to subject these many millions to death and dismemberment in violation of the 2nd Amendment?

up to 3 million defensive gun uses per year in America​

Get off my lawn!

This isn't, BTW, according to the NRA or a conservative think tank- but according to the Far Left CDC.

That's more people than are killed by COVID,AIDS and Monkeypox every freaking year.

Why do gun control freaks want to subject these many millions to death and dismemberment in violation of the 2nd Amendment?

It's a shooting gallery!

Makes no difference.
America WILL give up it's guns !!!!

So it has been decreed. So shall it be. (No matter how long it takes)

it does not serve the best interests of the Corporate Elite Cartel for you to possess firearms. So they will take them one way or the other because they already know there will be very little resistance. What do they have to fear? Forum whining ?

Get off my lawn!

So says the KING of all forum trolls protecting the income of the investors :hhello:
They're actually pretty smart. Using trolls like yourself to increase their return. Brilliant. Works like a charm.
If this was my forum I'd do the same.
Wouldn't surprise me if you actually own this place. ;)

It's a shooting gallery!

Moron, most of the time, the majority of the self defense acts with a gun, the gun is not fired, and the criminal simply runs away to find another victim....a victim who doesn't have a gun.

Get off my lawn!
1673026043601.png

So says the KING of all forum trolls protecting the income of the investors :hhello:
They're actually pretty smart. Using trolls like yourself to increase their return. Brilliant. Works like a charm.

Hey you kids!
Get off my LAWN

1673027302281.jpeg

Chalk up another defensive gun use

Ya know......
In Democrat controlled cities you actually make a valid point.

Now, if you could only figure out WHY that is the case!
I'm a Canadian and I have no real interest in figuring out why gun violence in American cities is so highly out of proportion to the world's other cities. It's enough that both of us know that it is.

I could comment on the reasons why my own country isn't so plagued with gun violence. A hint: Socially responsible attitudes toward the safety and wellbeing of others. We might be more conservative?

I'm a Canadian and I have no real interest in figuring out why gun violence in American cities is so highly out of proportion to the world's other cities. It's enough that both of us know that it is.

I could comment on the reasons why my own country isn't so plagued with gun violence. A hint: Socially responsible attitudes toward the safety and wellbeing of others. We might be more conservative?

You don't have a political party that sees increased violence as an opportunity to increase it's wealth and power.......yet. That is coming to your country too....

Ya know......
In Democrat controlled cities you actually make a valid point.

Now, if you could only figure out WHY that is the case!
If Canada and the rest of the world have less gun violence and mass shootings than America, does that mean that those other countries are more conservative than America?

Or would politics not be a factor?

Or any other explanation could be considered?

Any time a gun owner reaches for his gun, he claims he is saving his life

Just because someone doesn't die, doesn't mean the gun was ineffective, especially when no innocent people are hurt.

BTW, did you see how the robber was clipped last night in Houston? Robbed the patrons and the joint, but one of the patrons was armed and plugged in the back?

Turned out it was just a toy gun, although it wouldn't have helped him anyhow as he took several slugs in the back.

Funny in gun friendly red state Florida, they are experiencing a 50 year low crime rate. DeSantis really is DA MAN. Funny how an armed populace is a peaceful populace.

I think I've accidentally stumbled on the big question that jams a cork in the gun lobby's cakeholes!

See my post #12.

All the other countries are more conservative than America!

Forum List

Back