UPDATE: Democrats, Not Trump Supporters, Are the True Jan. 6 Insurrectionists

It's like the staff at the Epoch Times was sitting around in a conference room until someone asked, "What's the craziest thing we could write?"
Or.
It's like the staff at the Epoch Times was sitting around in a conference room until someone asked, "What's the craziest thing we could write that our idiot conservative readers would believe?”

I already knew that.

The real insurrectionists are the people accusing them of insurrection. They, the accusers who are demanding a “commission” be formed to study this non-existent insurrection, are the ones taking over our country and imposing their will on the people.

And they’re doing this after an election that has never had its fairness investigated and about which no one can say—other than pronouncing an opinion as fact—who was victorious.

They have, as the courts would say, no standing.
If there was no insurrection, then you should be welcoming the commission as it would therefore prove you correct.
If there was no fraud in the election, then you should be welcoming the recount, as it would therefore prove one way or the other

I would have thought it would have been obvious to you. I dismissed it. You alt-righters always drag the same "Alinsky", "Goebbels", "1984" shit out every time you get cornered.
I could have just said, sit down and STFU...but I didn't...oh..wait..nevermind..I did. :) My bad.
That's because it's accurate DUMBASS !!!

I would have thought it would have been obvious to you. I dismissed it. You alt-righters always drag the same "Alinsky", "Goebbels", "1984" shit out every time you get cornered.
I could have just said, sit down and STFU...but I didn't...oh..wait..nevermind..I did. :) My bad.
That's because it's accurate DUMBASS !!!

No. It isn't. It's your fucking go to because. YOU..GOT..NOTHING!!

What a ridiculous claim. You understand that the Epoch Times is a batshit crazy conspiracy theory site, don't you?
You understand that the msm is a batshit crazy, conspiracy theory , don't you?

No. We understand that a group of Chinese dissidents posing as alt-right sympathizers and feeding into right wing conspiracy theories...is batshit cray-cray.
thats why the shit you type means NADA...its all parroted LIES

It's like the staff at the Epoch Times was sitting around in a conference room until someone asked, "What's the craziest thing we could write?"
Or.
It's like the staff at the Epoch Times was sitting around in a conference room until someone asked, "What's the craziest thing we could write that our idiot conservative readers would believe?”
The problem is, they ask that question and the immediate reaction in the room is, "Yeah, they're stupid enough to believe that. They'll swallow anything".
And it's true. Right wingers will believe anything. :)

Or.
It's like the staff at the cnn were sitting around in a conference room and someone asked, "What's the craziest thing we could write that our brain dead, demonRAT sheep viewers would believe?”

Or.
The problem is, they ask that question and the immediate reaction in the room is, "Yeah, they're stupid enough to believe that. They'll swallow anything".
And it's true. Right wingers will believe anything. :)
The real problem is, the scum, lying demonRATS ask that question and the immediate reaction in the room is, "Yeah, they're stupid enough to believe that. They'll swallow anything".
And it's true. pedophile xiden lovers will believe anything.

so this means all the Trump supporters who took home videos of themselves while taking part in the attack on the capital or actually actors hired by the Democrats to make those videos claiming to be Trump supporters?

What a ridiculous claim. You understand that the Epoch Times is a batshit crazy conspiracy theory site, don't you?
You understand that the msm is a batshit crazy, conspiracy theory , don't you?

No. We understand that a group of Chinese dissidents posing as alt-right sympathizers and feeding into right wing conspiracy theories...is batshit cray-cray.
thats why the shit you type means NADA...its all parroted LIES
Sigh..do you ever get tired of supporting the lies? Constantly parroting falsehoods? It has to be exhausting.
I mean, I gotta ask. Why? Seriously. What..did..you..see..in..this..man that is worth selling your conscience, self-respect, dignity, and humanity out for?
What did he do in his life that warrants your abject loyalty and devotion?
C'mon, I've been trying to drag this out of Trump supporters for six years!!

No. It isn't. It's your fucking go to because. YOU..GOT..NOTHING!!
You denying we have something is meaningless.

Normal thinking Americans know this to be true.

And, we know who sick fvcking Lefitst like you are and what you are doing.

You got nothing. Either present something factual..or STFU.
You're getting boring...and repetitive.

I am so over this shit I JUST DON'T CARE.

I don't care what they "find"
I don't care what they "say"
I don't care that the media will ignore current events and real news to cover this circus.
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

The politicians and media have cried wolf one too many times and I've completely tuned out to their nonsense.
You have room for more BENGHAZI! though, right?
Shouldn't you be out looting some Malt liquor somewhere?
Look at the old white Grandpa trying to deny that he is not racist

People believe that racism exists, in many forms, and you just highlighted one.
He peddles race NON STOP. I'm just throwing it back in his face. Fuck you if you don't like it.

"Batshit crazy" is pretending chicks have dicks....isn't it?
No I don't realize and that and not about to take your word on it. The people who stole the election are the insurrectionists.
Of course you don't. Trump supporters have trouble accepting reality.
"Reality" like accepting that men have penises and women have vaginas?

Or.

I don't know if you recall hearing a story from four years ago that was broadcast on Infowars by Alex Jones. Robert David Steele who was a retired CIA agent (that's disturbing in and of itself) said that there is a colony of child slavery living on Mars. Believe it or not, NASA even felt compelled to comment that it was not true.

Mentally unbalanced people, and crazy people, and cultists will simply believe anything that's put in front of them, especially when their continued membership in the group hinges on accepting and believing it.

It's like we are entering a new dark ages.

Last edited:
I already knew that.

The real insurrectionists are the people accusing them of insurrection. They, the accusers who are demanding a “commission” be formed to study this non-existent insurrection, are the ones taking over our country and imposing their will on the people.

And they’re doing this after an election that has never had its fairness investigated and about which no one can say—other than pronouncing an opinion as fact—who was victorious.

If there was no insurrection, then you should be welcoming the commission as it would therefore prove you correct.
No commission in Congress means shit to me. When they did not investigate fraud they were done. Our government is corrupt.
Your whole political tribe is corrupt. You can leave.

I already knew that.

If there was no fraud in the election, then you should be welcoming the recount, as it would therefore prove one way or the other
From your RWI friends, this is NOT a reCount, it (in AZ) is an audit.
You clearly don't understand the difference, because your RWI friends have mentioned this MANY, MANY, MANY times, but still cannot comprehend. So Sad.

There has ALREADY been (R) led (ReCounts) that led to No Conclusion.
Do you remember the 19 Benghazi Failed Investigations.
When this 'Fake Audit, not a ReCount' proves nothing, I'm expecting 10+ more FAKE investigations.

Get a grip, trump lost.

Forum List

Back