Update: DNC ratings for Night 2 up 55% over RNC

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
It is a total annihilation. There were 55% more viewers for the DNCs second night than the GOP's after a 21% increase over the first night. Plus Trump is talking to about 27 people up the road from me in tiny Asheboro not to be confused with his little crowd in Asheville last week. Trump and the GOP are utterly unpopular.

According to analyst Michael Mulvihill, the overnight ratings for night two, from seven combined networks, indicate the DNC had 11.9 million viewers for the 10 p.m. – 11:45 p.m. ET timeline. This compared to the RNC’s second night — which had 7.7 million for the 10 p.m. – 11:15 p.m. ET timeslot — is a 55% increase.

This is an even more drastic difference than night one, which featured a 21% increase of DNC watchers over the RNC’s viewership.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

1724269657232.jpeg

This is due to the fact that republicans take politics more seriously than dems do... we watch and listen to both sides not just one....

It is a total annihilation. There were 55% more viewers for the DNCs second night than the GOP's after a 21% increase over the first night. Plus Trump is talking to about 27 people up the road from me in tiny Asheboro not to be confused with his little crowd in Asheville last week. Trump and the GOP are utterly unpopular.

According to analyst Michael Mulvihill, the overnight ratings for night two, from seven combined networks, indicate the DNC had 11.9 million viewers for the 10 p.m. – 11:45 p.m. ET timeline. This compared to the RNC’s second night — which had 7.7 million for the 10 p.m. – 11:15 p.m. ET timeslot — is a 55% increase.

This is an even more drastic difference than night one, which featured a 21% increase of DNC watchers over the RNC’s viewership.

Neither convention started until 10 P.M.???

Asking for a friend.

It is a total annihilation. There were 55% more viewers for the DNCs second night than the GOP's after a 21% increase over the first night. Plus Trump is talking to about 27 people up the road from me in tiny Asheboro.

Twenty-seven, eh? Seems like more than that in just this small sample.

Better ratings than Trump!
Why is he even running if his ratings are so bad?

TV ratings is the best measure of who will win an election
That and crowd size

Trump is losing Bigly

Well, what is the significance of the difference?

National polling pretty much says that the Democrats and Republicans are pretty much even in preference...within the statistical margin of error. So obviously, the viewership of the respective conventions "don't mean shit" when it comes to voter preference.

Neither convention had any electoral significance, which used to be the whole purpose of the things, so in my view the only reason to watch was morbid curiosity, or possible interest in what a particular speaker might have had to say.

I personally can't think of any significance whatever to the viewership numbers. Could it have something to do with what programming was available elsewhere?

"Citygator," you brought it up. There is no correlation with actual voter preferences, so WTF? Who cares, and why? You apparently think that it has some electoral significance, but the numbers don't indicate that. In fact, until the Harris woman actually has to speak coherently in something other than a friendly venue, none of it means anything. Any jag-off can read what someone else has written from a TelePrompter. Do you disagree?

Not a real shock, republicans have jobs, democrats mooch off the gov't for free. Who would be available to watch the stupid convention?

Oh yea, lets look deeper. That ratings thing is ONLY for one night. Let's look at night 4.

RNC pulls in over 25 MILLION viewers in the final night.

I know several die hard Trump supporters who tuned in to the DNC for entertainment and to see how they threw Biden under the bus. It certainly wasn't because they SUPPORT Kumalot.

Last edited:
Better ratings than Trump!
Why is he even running if his ratings are so bad?

TV ratings is the best measure of who will win an election
That and crowd size

Trump is losing Bigly
STOP WATCHING LIBERAL NEWS and believing it!

TRUMP IS WINNNING!!!!!!!!!!!! Democrats getting more desperate but they can't move that dial...LOL! :dance:

Of course the DNC Convention has much greater interest. The DNC convention is full hope for the future.

The RNC/Trumpist convention was just one big woe is me/pity fest.

Of course the DNC Convention has much greater interest. The DNC convention is full hope for the future.

The RNC/Trumpist convention was just one big woe is me/pity fest.

Kamala gets bigger crowds than Trump
Kamala gets better ratings

By Trumps own definition….makes Trump a LOSER

Kamala gets bigger crowds than Trump
Kamala gets better ratings

By Trumps own definition….makes Trump a LOSER
Trump is the epitome of a loser. A loser is someone who knows they lost but continues to whine and bitch and blames everyone but themselves for their loss.

In the dictionary under the definition of loser, they should put one of those little pictures of Trump.

Who's dumb enough to watch political conventions on TV?

I think we found out the answer! :badgrin:

Who's dumb enough to watch political conventions on TV?

I think we found out the answer! :badgrin:
What is moronic is a poster on a political forum calling another poster "dumb" for watching a political convention. Now that is the definition of pure stupidity.

Same shit, different day.

Difference between now and 2020 is like between apples and acorns. People were paying 50-75% LESS for food when this DNC happened than they are now. Nobody can afford a house now, gas is outlandish, border is open.

Forum List

Back