UPDATE: Letter by Ted Cruz and 6 GOP Senators and 4 Senators-Elect Sign Letter to Reject Election –Call For Election Commission 10-Day Emergency Audit

You're a fucking retard.

Oh, I know you're just lying, you're pathological - but you're a fucking retard to think ANYONE on any side will buy your moronic lie.

Nixon resigned because impeachment proceeding were close to drawing up articles to the Senate. Goldwater told Nixon the Senate would convict.

Lie all you want Nazi - you only make yourself look like the fool you are.
LOLOLOL

You're fucking deranged, Fruitcake. :cuckoo:

As always, you prove you have no idea what you're talking about.

Again, the House never voted on Articles of Impeachment. <-- That is the reason Nixon wasn't impeached.

Again, an individual is impeached the moment the House formally passes Articles of Impeachment. It has nothing at all to do with sending them to the Senate. Maybe you'll take this advice from Fox News...

E8Yolyjz-720.jpg

Fucking moron..
LOL

Whassamatter, Fruitcake? Now you no longer believe Fox News because they too pointed out Trump was impeached as soon as the House passed the Article of Impeachment?

:abgg2q.jpg:

That's really had to do since all of America votes by secret ballot.

So then, Farouk's demand is disingenuous and a logical fallacy...

The Nazi fuck thinks he's clever - he isn't - he's just dishonest.
Wrong as always, Fruitcake. The audit was performed and proved the Dominion machines did not produce any fraud.
Those audits were preformed by companies with a history of working with Dominion. The results were known before they started. I posted a link in another thread that proves it. They keep saying no fraud but keep withholding ballots and machines. That can only mean obvious guilt.
:cuckoo:
Why have the ballots and the machines been withheld from discovery?
Stop asking questions and prove fraud...
LOLOL

You too are fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Again, those are nothing but claims. Case in point, I found this as a "source" for one of those claims of dead people voting...

... It doesn't prove a single one of them voted.

You're fucking crazy, ya conspiracy nut. :cuckoo:

Oh my ALLAH, you mean he walked out of the Senate chambers? :eek:

You're such a fucking clown.
A violent mob of people chanting for his death had overrun police on their way to the Senate floor.

Wait, so the less than dozen chanting outside were in the Senate chambers? :eek:

Lie much?

No one chanted against Pence inside the Capitol building. Neither he, nor any of our other rulers were ever in any sort of danger.

Hell, the Capitol police were taking selfies with the Protesters.
KEEP MOVING GOALPOSTS.

A violent crowd had overrun security and chanted for the death of Pence. Own it.

Wrong as always, Fruitcake. The audit was performed and proved the Dominion machines did not produce any fraud.
Those audits were preformed by companies with a history of working with Dominion. The results were known before they started. I posted a link in another thread that proves it. They keep saying no fraud but keep withholding ballots and machines. That can only mean obvious guilt.
LOLOL

Again, those are nothing but claims. Case in point, I found this as a "source" for one of those claims of dead people voting...

There was massive fraud. If there was not, why would you be here? Dismissing what over 100 million people believe will get you nowhere. At least you won't need directions when you get there. Assflap.

LOLOL

There was massive fraud. If there was not, why would you be here? Dismissing what over 100 million people believe will get you nowhere. At least you won't need directions when you get there. Assflap.
I'm here to laugh at clowns like you. Meanwhile, not only have you not proven fraud, when challenged to prove it, all you do is post a link to hereistheevidence.com, which doesn't actually prove fraud, as you've been shown repeatedly. Just now I proved that again by posting a link to the source found on hereistheevidence.com which claims thousands of dead people voted, but doesn't actually prove even one dead person voted, no less thousands.

All you do is lie. Like you lie that 100 million people believe there was massive fraud. I've challenged you to prove that as well in the past and you never do because you can't. You're simply just making that up.

LOLOL

I'm here to laugh at clowns like you. Meanwhile, not only have you not proven fraud, when challenged to prove it, all you do is post a link to hereistheevidence.com, which doesn't actually prove fraud, as you've been shown repeatedly. Just now I proved that again by posting a link to the source found on hereistheevidence.com which claims thousands of dead people voted, but doesn't actually prove even one dead person voted, no less thousands.

All you do is lie. Like you lie that 100 million people believe there was massive fraud. I've challenged you to prove that as well in the past and you never do because you can't. You're simply just making that up.
I am in touch with America. You are in touch with a make believe narrative that is designed to divide people and promote hate for your neighbor. Who you probably do not talk to anyway.

LOLOL

I am in touch with America. You are in touch with a make believe narrative that is designed to divide people and promote hate for your neighbor. Who you probably do not talk to anyway.
LOLOLOLOL

You're in touch with your asylum nurses. PROVE fraud. You keep claiming it but you can't prove it. Prove thousands of dead people voted....................

:popcorn:

LOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

You're in touch with your asylum nurses. PROVE fraud. You keep claiming it but you can't prove it. Prove thousands of dead people voted....................

You have seen the proof. You say you don't believe it. It makes you look stupid, not me.

LOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

You have seen the proof. You say you don't believe it. It makes you look stupid, not me.
Now you're lying again. No, I haven't seen the proof. In fact, I just proved to you your link failed to prove dead people voted in the 2020 election despite claiming dead people voted. All it showed was there were potentially some dead people still on voter rolls. It didn't even claim any one of them actually had votes cast in their names.

You're a fucking lunatic, as demonstrated repeatedly by your repeated claims of fraud coupled with your utter failure to prove there was massive fraud. Just like your utter failure to prove 100 million people believe there was massive fraud. You simply make shit up and then hope to find others who will accept your bullshit as reality.

^^^ This is why I laugh my ass off at you and your ridiculous claims.

LOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

Now you're lying again. No, I haven't seen the proof. In fact, I just proved to you your link failed to prove dead people voted in the 2020 election despite claiming dead people voted. All it showed was there were potentially some dead people still on voter rolls. It didn't even claim any one of them actually had votes cast in their names.

You're a fucking lunatic, as demonstrated repeatedly by your repeated claims of fraud coupled with your utter failure to prove there was massive fraud. Just like your utter failure to prove 100 million people believe there was massive fraud. You simply make shit up and then hope to find others who will accept your bullshit as reality.

Calling the claims ridiculous is what is ridiculous. You cannot admit the truth, that you are fine with a stolen election. As I have said before, that is on you.

No, not agreed. The difference is a lawsuit may not get far in court without sufficient evidence. Impeachment was purely political. There was no supposdely unbiased judge or jury. It as merely voted on and passed by Democrats. Had they held the Senate, Trump would have been removed from office after the first sham. Evidence was not necessary so yes, it was a coup because there was no real trial or examination of the evidence.
I'm sorry, but calling an impeachment political isn't a criticism, it is precisely how it was designed. Nothing you've said about the impeachment was illegal or unconstitutional.

Therefore it cannot be considered a coup.

Eh, you sure about that? Many constitutional scholars disagree that a President who is out of office can be impeached. The Democrats didn’t care.
Who cares what constitutional scholars say?

The Constitution states the Senate has the power to try "ALL" impeachments. Since Trump was impeached, the Senate had the constitutional power to try him as that falls under "ALL impeachments...

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.

Even worse for constitutional scholars -- the Senate voted on the matter and decided they could try Trump. Even those rebellious GOP Senators who voted to acquit, not on the basis of innocence but on the technicality that he can't be tried -- also tried him. Had they truly believed in their convictions that an out-of-office president can't be tried in the Senate, they would have abstained from voting. But they didn't want to do that because Trump would have been convicted had they done so. And their purpose wasn't to stand up for their beliefs -- it was to acquit a fellow Republican.
You lack the capacity to commit logic.

If there is an impeachment and the president is still in office, then the Senate shall try him. If he's not in office, then there's no basis to try him. He can't be removed from office.

Those supposedly unarmed protestors killed 1 police officer and injured 140 other officers.

Again, that's a fucking lie.

One person died by violence in the Reichstag Fire. Unarmed protester Ashli Babbett, gunned down by one of Nancy Pelosi's Lieutenants.

Officer Sicknick died two days after the Reichstag Fire of a heart attack.

Yet the Reich continues with blatant lies.

This whole thing is 99% hyperbole and demagoguery.
Sicknick did not die from a heart attack. Can you get anything right??
He didn't die from being hit on the head by a fire extinguisher, shit for brains.

A violent mob of people chanting for his death had overrun police on their way to the Senate floor.
Please post a video of people chanting for his death.
Iran chants Death to America. Have we charged them yet?

You're fucking deranged, Fruitcake. BLM never stormed the White House. :cuckoo:

One thing about you Nazis, you're pathological liars.

LOLOLOL

You're fucking deranged, Fruitcake. Your own link shows they never stormed the White House. They never even got closer than 30 yards from the White House lawn.

You're a mental case. Seek professional help. Meds are in order.

The President was in such severe danger secret service had to move him to the Underground Bunker - the democrats posed a credible threat to his life.

During the Reichstag Fire, no one had be be hustled to a bunker.

Unarmed protestors with no guns, bombs, or incendiaries trespassed. . (despite blatant lies to the contrary by the Reich press at the time, lies you continue to repeat even though they were debunked long ago.)

You Nazis are trying to paint a protest as something it isn't and never was. You're lying scum and traitors, so that's expected.

But you don't get to get away with it.

Fuck you
Fuck your Reichstag Fire fiction
Fuck all Nazis, democrats or otherwise.
Fruitcake, BLM never stormed the White House. You really are out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:

Nazi; being a pathological liar is mental illness.

Get help, Nazi.
You're fucking deranged, Fruitcake. :cuckoo:

Repeating Trump had to be taken to a secure location does not mean the White House was stormed. It wasn't and your own link corroborates that. Your own link states BLM skirmishes with police occurred "outside" the White House. That would be NOT storming the White House.

And your denial that Mike Pence had to be taken to a secure location on 1/6 was utterly destroyed by the video I posted of him being escorted to a secure location.

Get help Nazi.

You're mentally ill.

LOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

No, you really haven't shown us any "proof". Videos with voice overs telling us what is going on aren't evidence either. Guiliani and Powell tried taking those into court, and the state officials came in and told the judge what was REALLY going on and that was the end of those pieces of "evidence". Turns out the "voiceover guy" just made something up!

Our saying we don't believe the lies you enthusiastically endorse, doesn't make us look stupid at all. It makes YOU look like an utter fool.

Georgia found TWO dead people voting. And they both voted for Trump.

Straw man fallacies seem to be all you fools have left.

Straw man fallacies seem to be all you fools have left.
So we have not charged them. Thanks.

LOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

Calling the claims ridiculous is what is ridiculous. You cannot admit the truth, that you are fine with a stolen election. As I have said before, that is on you.
LOLOL

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

No, I'm not fine with a stolen election. As far as the 2020 election, it was not stolen. It's not stolen merely because you claim it is given your utter incompetence to prove it was stolen.

You lose again because you're a loser.

Forum List

Back