UPDATE: Maga hat Their arrested charged with felony theft LOL

awe.......the man who threatened kids because one wore a Maga hat is the victim now.

:itsok:
Those kids were saying it should be legal to kill minorities on Independence Day. What the guy did was wrong, but what those kids said was disgusting and possibly illegal.
I didn't see that........courts will decide...........Now how did the confrontation start...........

Did the asshat just go in there to get food.........or did he walk in and see a MAGA hat and go postal.............He pretty much said that.

He approached them..........not the other way around. I don't have a clue about them saying the other stuff.........But the ass clown should have just ordered food and minded his own damned business.

I didn't see that........courts will decide...........Now how did the confrontation start...........

Did the asshat just go in there to get food.........or did he walk in and see a MAGA hat and go postal.............He pretty much said that.

He approached them..........not the other way around. I don't have a clue about them saying the other stuff.........But the ass clown should have just ordered food and minded his own damned business.
There was an eye-witness there who said that what the kids were talking about, but then left before the altercation began.

There was an eye-witness there who said that what the kids were talking about, but then left before the altercation began.
Maybe and maybe not...........he will be called as a witness I'm sure if it's real. Did the asshat hear that conversation.........when he stomped over there to do his BS.........

Courts will find out.

I stopped watching when your video tried to indicate Black Lives Matter was no different than the KKK.

What Maxine Waters was talking about was dissent, which is a Constitutionally protected freedom. The Trump Administration is doing things the majority of the country doesn't like. And we have a right to address our grievances. So if you don't like the heat, then get the fuck out of the kitchen!

I stopped watching when your video tried to indicate Black Lives Matter was no different than the KKK.

What Maxine Waters was talking about was dissent, which is a Constitutionally protected freedom. The Trump Administration is doing things the majority of the country doesn't like. And we have a right to address our grievances. So if you don't like the heat, then get the fuck out of the kitchen!

LOL. A lot of this country likes his policies.........but you go with the blinders on and march in step with those I made fun of just a minute ago.

Just like your side to tell us what to do..........get out of the kitchen. LOL

How about that chump try it on an adult next time. All your BLM and Antifa.......can kiss our ass........now you see.........It's all cleared up.

Defending the Lunatic Waters........what a joke of a Rep.

Maybe and maybe not...........he will be called as a witness I'm sure if it's real. Did the asshat hear that conversation.........when he stomped over there to do his BS.........

Courts will find out.
We'll have to wait and see. If it turns out to be true, it still doesn't make right what he did. If it does turn out to be true, I would've preferred him just giving them a piece of his mind, but not escalating to an altercation.

But when you take a step back and look at this from a more cognitive view, this is getting way too much more attention than it should. The Trump Administration has emboldened racists in this country to think its okay to think that way and it is not. Racists are not welcome in this country. And they never will be welcome in this country.

LOL. A lot of this country likes his policies.........but you go with the blinders on and march in step with those I made fun of just a minute ago.

How about that chump try it on an adult next time. All your BLM and Antifa.......can kiss our ass........now you see.........It's all cleared up.

What do you have against the US Constitution and American values?

Courts will find out.
We'll have to wait and see. If it turns out to be true, it still doesn't make right what he did. If it does turn out to be true, I would've preferred him just giving them a piece of his mind, but not escalating to an altercation.

But when you take a step back and look at this from a more cognitive view, this is getting way too much more attention than it should. The Trump Administration has emboldened racists in this country to think its okay to think that way and it is not. Racists are not welcome in this country. And they never will be welcome in this country.
And the Race baiting liberal card is played.........which is what you are doing and people like Waters are doing........it's standard to pump up the leftist base before an election. .......this is nothing new.........just hyped up for the election until some more wacks burn places down.........Your side has been playing this game a long time so spare me.

For almost 2 years your side is pouring gas on a fire and then play innocent when shit goes down............and that is my take on it.

The guy should have bought lunch and WALKED THE FUCK AWAY.

Now will see how much community service he gets out of it. Already lost his job...........Actions have consequences.

What do you have against the US Constitution and American values?
How did you get that out of a Rep telling supporters to get in their face and bragging about stopping them from getting gas and chasing them out of movie theatres............Go to their house so they can't sleep............

She's a LUNATIC...............How do you like that 1st Amendment principle........

She may get another visit to the ETHICS council...........hell your own side has been telling her to shut it.

God you dumb fucks are easy.
jimenez2.jpg

"Bexar County jail records, which you can view above, show that Kino Jimenez was booked into the jail on accusations of felony theft from person. According to KSAT, Jimenez told reporters that what happened “was a lapse in judgment that was out of character for him.” The station added, “Jimenez said seeing the hat had the same effect on him that a Ku Klux Klan hood would have had.” He says his family has received threats, and KSAT-TV reported that some are clamoring for police to up the charges to assault."
That doesn't change the fact these MAGA hat pricks were talking about killing minorities on Independence Day.
Like THIS GUY????

Man accused of planning terrorist attack in Cleveland had SF travel plans

pittsjpg-a292c4787a057c7b.jpg

And yes, in a court of law, evidence is IRRELEVANT.
Folks...you just can’t make this shit up. This guy is a typical left-wing lunatic. He wants no prisons and he claims evidence is “irrelevant” in a court of law.

Lessee. I actually work in the legal field on the side in the field of criminal detection and forensic evidence and know legal experts and attorneys all across the country as well as appear in courts as an expert witness. The closest you get to law is Perry Mason on your TV set. Only idiots believe courts are triers of fact. Evidence is routinely suppressed. More often than not, it isn't what you know that wins cases but how you present it. That's why the best attorneys who win the tough cases make the HUGE bucks.

In a court, you don't have a group of people looking to get to the truth, you have one side advocating to prosecute and the other advocating to be set free-- -- -- BOTH from the same set of evidence and facts. It all comes down to who has the best spin on things.

You on the other hand are nothing more than a pimple on the ass of humanity. You're an idiot and just another total fucking worthless liar. You'll not convince ANYONE here that I'm "left-wing!" Normally, I'm used to people calling me a Nazi here! You wrap yourself in red, white and blue flags and pictures of founding fathers and call yourself a "patriot" while rallying for mob rule, violence, brutality, hate and vengeance. You give conservatives and the Right a bad name because you haven't the brains to blow your nose. Is it any wonder why many here have such a bad opinion of the Right with jackasses like you representing yourself as one.

Hmmm, I'm an Officer of the Court and I have never ever heard of anyone who "dabbles" in Forensic work. There's this thing called credibility, and forensic investigators work full time ENSURING that they are current on techniques (which change not infrequently as new technologies come online) and on the evidence gathering procedures which require EXTENSIVE and ongoing training. Furthermore, there is a very, very small number of job openings nation wide for Forensic scientists, those jobs are fought for very hard, and not one of them is "part time".

Now, if you were asked to consult on a case and blew that up into a little fantasy, that I could understand, and believe, but the rest of your claim is simply ridiculous. And yes, I am an Expert Witness, and yes, I work a LOT.

Well, West, as an Officer of the Court talking about credibility, you might want to go back to learn what you're talking about before questioning or doubting others. I do work as a document examiner, questioned documents----- forgeries, tampering, alterations, disguised writing, etc., and about half of us are retired former FBI agents and the other half work and are trained independently. It's not a 9 to 5 job, most of us work regionally, so no, I don't consider it a full-time job nor would I want one at my age. I bet I've talked about this at least a half-dozen times here and it's amazing that each time, I'm met with yet another stupid response.

God you dumb fucks are easy.
jimenez2.jpg

"Bexar County jail records, which you can view above, show that Kino Jimenez was booked into the jail on accusations of felony theft from person. According to KSAT, Jimenez told reporters that what happened “was a lapse in judgment that was out of character for him.” The station added, “Jimenez said seeing the hat had the same effect on him that a Ku Klux Klan hood would have had.” He says his family has received threats, and KSAT-TV reported that some are clamoring for police to up the charges to assault."
That doesn't change the fact these MAGA hat pricks were talking about killing minorities on Independence Day.

Than why didnt he mention that while speaking with the press?
Seems to me it would have been the right time to make his case.

Really?
Post em up Billy.

Forum List

Back