UPDATE: Maga hat Their arrested charged with felony theft LOL

no video showed the hat being "ripped off" of the kids head.

This may have been a set up, given that the cell phone video's owner is not in evidence.
You just answered your own question. If this was a "set up" - the video would have been ready to roll and it would have captured that animal assaulting the child.

In addition - look closely at the child in yellow. There is nothing but pure shock on his face. This wasn't a "set up" you partisan hack. They had no idea this was coming. None. And it's obvious to anyone who isn't a left-wing idiot attempting to excuse and defend this behavior.
The only thing obvious in your post(s) is you're a damn liar. You have no idea and no evidence to prove what happened before the first frame of the video. So why not be honest for once? Your mendacity is obvious to everyone.
Ooohhhhh Guy Catcher....here is the left-wing thug himself openly admitting that he acted unprovoked. I am still at a 100% rate of proving you wrong!!!
Jimenez characterized his actions on Wednesday as a ā€œlapse of judgementā€ and ā€œout of character,ā€ according to KSAT. But he admittedly became enraged when he saw the teenagerā€™s ā€œMAGAā€ hat, likening the headwear to hooded caps work by the Ku Klux Klan.
Man who attacked Texas teen for wearing ā€˜MAGAā€™ hat speaks out, explains why he stole the hat

This may have been a set up, given that the cell phone video's owner is not in evidence.
You just answered your own question. If this was a "set up" - the video would have been ready to roll and it would have captured that animal assaulting the child.

In addition - look closely at the child in yellow. There is nothing but pure shock on his face. This wasn't a "set up" you partisan hack. They had no idea this was coming. None. And it's obvious to anyone who isn't a left-wing idiot attempting to excuse and defend this behavior.
The only thing obvious in your post(s) is you're a damn liar. You have no idea and no evidence to prove what happened before the first frame of the video. So why not be honest for once? Your mendacity is obvious to everyone.
Ooohhhhh Guy Catcher....here is the left-wing thug himself openly admitting that he acted unprovoked. I am still at a 100% rate of proving you wrong!!!
Jimenez characterized his actions on Wednesday as a ā€œlapse of judgementā€ and ā€œout of character,ā€ according to KSAT. But he admittedly became enraged when he saw the teenagerā€™s ā€œMAGAā€ hat, likening the headwear to hooded caps work by the Ku Klux Klan.
Man who attacked Texas teen for wearing ā€˜MAGAā€™ hat speaks out, explains why he stole the hat
The KKK were Democrats too. Like Kino. Republicans have always enraged them.

The left-wing thugs keep coming up with the most ridiculous excuses.
Heā€™s not ā€œenragedā€ by the hat and he doesnā€™t even believe that it equates to hoods worn by the Ku Klux Klan. Like everyone on the left, heā€™s a fascist who canā€™t accept the fact that the left lost. He canā€™t accept the fact that the American people reject his idiotic left-wing ideology.

They obviously had SOME idea something was coming, otherwise, why was someone taping the conversation?
Because the idiot came over and ripped the hat off of the child. At that point, his friend took out his cell phone and started recording. This isnā€™t rocket science. Watch the video.

I have about 9 times, the video starts with the guy throwing the drink, and you must assume it was at the kid sitting to the left off camera; it shows nothing of the hat until he walks away with it much less what happened before. There was no hurried, awkward fumbling of the camera, it was always smoothly held and well-aimed. Like I said, the Jimenez guy was not only a jerk, but stupid not to see the camera and take it rather than the hat. Now he's going to pay for that mistake.

Now I admit, I'm probably more prejudiced against the guy than I probably would have been had he been a Trump supporter stealing a hat off of some smarmy Hillary supporter, even so, I have to admit that:

A). There is no video evidence the kid ever owned or was wearing the hat much less the guy took it off him. We only see Jiminez walk away with it.
B). We never actually see the drink thrown in the kid's face.

I realize these may seem incredulous arguments, but I'm just trying to look at it from a defense attorney's POV. Even a news station admitted that it was highly irregular to charge the guy with "theft of person" under these circumstances.

I'M BETTING this guy gets off w/o any jail time and only a moderate slap of the wrist.

And NO, I am NOT advocating for the guy. Just sayin'.

One more case of a lot of ado (national and worldwide?) made over a really minor affair. If I were the judge, I'd order the guy to attend anger management, do community service, pay a stiff fine, and sincerely apologize to the kid.

They obviously had SOME idea something was coming, otherwise, why was someone taping the conversation?
Because the idiot came over and ripped the hat off of the child. At that point, his friend took out his cell phone and started recording. This isnā€™t rocket science. Watch the video.

I have about 9 times, the video starts with the guy throwing the drink, and you must assume it was at the kid sitting to the left off camera; it shows nothing of the hat until he walks away with it much less what happened before. There was no hurried, awkward fumbling of the camera, it was always smoothly held and well-aimed. Like I said, the Jimenez guy was not only a jerk, but stupid not to see the camera and take it rather than the hat. Now he's going to pay for that mistake.

Now I admit, I'm probably more prejudiced against the guy than I probably would have been had he been a Trump supporter stealing a hat off of some smarmy Hillary supporter, even so, I have to admit that:

A). There is no video evidence the kid ever owned or was wearing the hat much less the guy took it off him. We only see Jiminez walk away with it.

I realize these may seem incredulous arguments, but I'm just trying to look at it from a defense attorney's POV. Even a news station admitted that it was highly irregular to charge the guy with "theft of person" under these circumstances.

I'M BETTING this guy gets off w/o any jail time and only a moderate slap of the wrist.

One more case of a lot of ado (national and worldwide?) made over a really minor affair. If I were the judge, I'd order the guy to attend anger management, do community service, pay a stiff fine, and sincerely apologize to the kid.
There is a witness at the table (several in the BG), plus Kino's confession.

Yep

Well if the guy CONFESSED, not much to do about that. Like I said, the guy ain't wrapped too tight. As to the witness, like someone said, eye witnesses are the least reliable. He's a friend, what's he going to say, Jiminez took the hat and splashed the drink? Hearsay. A good lawyer could have beat the rap. I would have made the case the whole thing was a staged set-up, Jiminez was paid to act it out and the kids framed him in a sick joke, produced a receipt that I owned the hat and gotten off scott free then sued both the kid for false accusation and my employer for discrimination. :p

....here is the left-wing thug himself openly admitting

You know Petriot, your proclivity to label everyone wh

Well if the guy CONFESSED, not much to do about that. Like I said, the guy ain't wrapped too tight. As to the witness, like someone said, eye witnesses are the least reliable. He's a friend, what's he going to say, Jiminez took the hat and splashed the drink? Hearsay. A good lawyer could have beat the rap. I would have made the case the whole thing was a staged set-up, Jiminez was paid to act it out and the kids framed him in a sick joke, produced a receipt that I owned the hat and gotten off scott free then sued both the kid for false accusation and my employer for discrimination. :p

no one said and from the looks of his mug

he is not known as one of the sharper tools in the box

--LOL

And then the police beat the confession out of him.

And all the others who are seen on cam were crisis actors.

Yeah, I know.
Like I said, a good attorney can be like gold.

Funny (not) how the same people who attack the minor children who survived the Parkland Shooting and are seeking gun controls, are having their character assassinated; while these same people are having a fit that one kid got his hat taken and ice tossed on him.

Explain this, D.D.

First of all, why were the Parkland kids attacked ? Was it a political attack ? Was it based on hate ? Or, was it someone who was simply an out of control mentally ill person whom had no specific reason to kill and attack ?.

On the other hand, we have this case where this assault was purely about hate, and the fallout.wasn't about taking a citizens rights away.

the same people who attack the minor children who survived the Parkland Shooting and are seeking gun controls, are having their character assassinated; while these same people are having a fit that one kid got his hat taken and ice tossed on him.

Does the bold and underlined emphasis explain my comment?

You still miss the point.

Yeah, I know.
Like I said, a good attorney can be like gold.
He can't afford one. He's 30 years old and plays Dungeons & Dragons while living with daddy.

I would have made the case the whole thing was a staged set-up, Jiminez was paid to act it out and the kids framed him in a sick joke, produced a receipt that I owned the hat and gotten off scott free then sued both the kid for false accusation and my employer for discrimination.
In other words, youā€™re a typical left-wing lunatic who would egregiously lie about everything and then sue the people who told the truth? No surprise there. Thatā€™s how the left rolls.

If I were the judge, I'd order the guy to attend anger management, do community service, pay a stiff fine, and sincerely apologize to the kid.
Which would then send the message to everyone that the behavior is acceptable will be tolerated. :eusa_doh:

I realize these may seem incredulous arguments, but I'm just trying to look at it from a defense attorney's POV.
And from a prosecutors view - I have a gold mine. I have multiple witnesses and I have at least half of the assault on video.

You could bring the Dream Team from the O.J. Simpson trial back together and you wouldnā€™t have a prayer of getting the defendant off.

I would have made the case the whole thing was a staged set-up, Jiminez was paid to act it out and the kids framed him in a sick joke, produced a receipt that I owned the hat and gotten off scott free then sued both the kid for false accusation and my employer for discrimination.
In other words, youā€™re a typical left-wing lunatic who would egregiously lie about everything and then sue the people who told the truth? No surprise there. Thatā€™s how the left rolls.

Apparently your brain is a dog turd rolled in nuts who can't get past 1st grade nor read. I'm not a typical anything. I'm certainly not left-wing by any stretch. And I'm just playing the devil's advocate here. I know that's a big word for you, let me sound it out: Ad-vo-cate. And yes, in a court of law, evidence is IRRELEVANT. It's all about who can make the best presentation. Jiminez is no doubt guilty as sin but he could have beat this 100% if only he wasn't an idiot.

Apparently your brain is a dog turd rolled in nuts who can't get past 1st grade nor read. I'm not a typical anything. I'm certainly not left-wing by any stretch. And I'm just playing the devil's advocate here. I know that's a big word for you, let me sound it out: Ad-vo-cate. And yes, in a court of law, evidence is IRRELEVANT. It's all about who can make the best presentation. Jiminez is no doubt guilty as sin but he could have beat this 100% if only he wasn't an idiot.
If he wasn't an idiot he wouldn't have committed the crime. It's a whole Ouroboros thing.

I realize these may seem incredulous arguments, but I'm just trying to look at it from a defense attorney's POV.
And from a prosecutors view - I have a gold mine. I have multiple witnesses and I have at least half of the assault on video.

You could bring the Dream Team from the O.J. Simpson trial back together and you wouldnā€™t have a prayer of getting the defendant off.

Dream on. I know about 30 lawyers who'd beat this without breaking a sweat.

And yes, in a court of law, evidence is IRRELEVANT.
Folks...you just canā€™t make this shit up. This guy is a typical left-wing lunatic. He wants no prisons and he claims evidence is ā€œirrelevantā€ in a court of law.

16301F9F-633C-4241-951B-93B26FFE10C0.gif

Forum List

Back