UPDATE: Maga hat Their arrested charged with felony theft LOL

Update: MAGA Hat Thief Arrested, Charged with Felony Theft
The man caught on video pouring a drink on a teen and then stealing his Make America Great Again hat was arrested Thursday.

A robbery task force with the San Antonio Police Department located 30-year-old Kino Jimenez in Universal City, Texas, after he confronted 16-year-old Hunter Richard at a local Whataburger restaurant.

LMFAO, Good this Trump hating gPOS who think they are all that is gettig pay back good for you , you lttle bitch.

This is what your TRUMP HATERS are all about now you know why they're all for ABORTING they have no regard for human life ANTIFA....... humanity haters.

At least these stupid mother fkrs can't ever own a gun now lmfao.
Why is it a felony?

And would the RWs feel this way if it was a Hillary t-shirt?

Of course not.

I guess we'll never know since it never happens.

I suppose Trump's stump speech calling for his supporters to physically attack protesters at his rallies has slipped your mind. Or maybe you suffer from a fatal bout of denial.

So where are all the youtube videos?

Here:

All the times Trump has called for violence at his rallies

Don't you right wingers ever tire of asking stupid questions to what is obvious to anyone who watched his rally's? Maybe you 'think' all of these videos are fake news.

Why is it a felony?

Of course not.

I suppose Trump's stump speech calling for his supporters to physically attack protesters at his rallies has slipped your mind. Or maybe you suffer from a fatal bout of denial.

So where are all the youtube videos?

Here:

Don't you right wingers ever tire of asking stupid questions to what is obvious to anyone who watched his rally's? Maybe you 'think' all of these videos are fake news.

:wtf:Show me where those words lead to actual violence.
We can compare youtube videos if you'd like.

The man caught on video pouring a drink on a teen and then stealing his Make America Great Again hat was arrested Thursday.

A robbery task force with the San Antonio Police Department located 30-year-old Kino Jimenez in Universal City, Texas, after he confronted 16-year-old Hunter Richard at a local Whataburger restaurant.

LMFAO, Good this Trump hating gPOS who think they are all that is gettig pay back good for you , you lttle bitch.

This is what your TRUMP HATERS are all about now you know why they're all for ABORTING they have no regard for human life ANTIFA....... humanity haters.

Why is it a felony?

Of course not.

How unshocking that you lie about what he said. He specifically told his supporters to DEFEND themselves against being attacked. You lie through your teeth like the best extremist out there.

Only an asshole will excuse Trump for telling his supporters to attack protesters at his rally's, and want a protester who takes a hat from someone to go to prison.
Uh...President Trump has a 1st Amendment right to say that, asshole. Can you not comprehend the difference between words and actions?

Of course you can’t. Which is exactly why you are the official board asshole.
WTF??

You think inciting violence is protected by the First Amendment?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Only an asshole will excuse Trump for telling his supporters to attack protesters at his rally's, and want a protester who takes a hat from someone to go to prison.
Uh...President Trump has a 1st Amendment right to say that, asshole. Can you not comprehend the difference between words and actions?

WTF??

We KNOW it is not, it is you asshats who think that it is OK to physically attack people for supposed "micro aggressions" "Aggressions" that are known only to the attacker.

Why is it a felony?

Of course not.

How unshocking that you lie about what he said. He specifically told his supporters to DEFEND themselves against being attacked. You lie through your teeth like the best extremist out there.

That is what the leftist media does all the time they LIE and It's idiots like this who take the pushed pyschological warfare test as it's used on them over and over and the truly stupid ones pass their test everytime.

When Trump does something just say it's this or that take something that Obama has done and blame it on Trump when it's totally Obama's policies etc....

They flip EVERYTHING on purpose and again some are so dumb they believe the lies being pushed. " PUSSY GRAB" and all.

The left - being the mindless minions they are - can’t comprehend not doing what they are told. Therefore, words scare the living shit out of them. And they can’t imagine not doing exactly what President Trump says at a rally. :laugh:

WTF??

We KNOW it is not, it is you asshats who think that it is OK to physically attack people for supposed "micro aggressions" "Aggressions" that are known only to the attacker.

Huh? Who are the "asshats" to which you refer, and what are "micro aggressions" .

If your whine is about public shamming, get some tissues, for them and you.

WTF??

Huh? Who are the "asshats" to which you refer, and what are "micro aggressions" .

If your whine is about public shamming, get some tissues, for them and you.

The fact that you have no clue what a "micro aggression" even is, precludes you from espousing your obviously uninformed opinion. Get educated and then come back.

I don't want to live in a world run by goose-stepping, jack-booted idiots like you who want to sentence people to 20 years and cut their hands off for a few seconds of lost temper and loss of control
And I don't want to live in a society with assholes like you who lose their temper and can't keep their self-control. If a MAGA hat "triggers" you - you have no place in society. Period.
Hey diarrhea-brain, where have I ever lost my temper or self-control? I put up with YOU and your insipid, idiotic remarks, don't I?
No, snowflake, you didn’t. You had a complete and total meltdown. And that didn’t answer the question anyway. Your dumb ass wants some kind of asshole left wing kumbya bullshit where everyone holds hands and sings.

Only an asshole envisions a society without prisons.

Meantime, one article I read today on the hat guy said that a lot of people are blaming Maxine for this stuff because she's out there inciting violence as well at the top of her lungs as if it was a duty and a cause. Neither side has much to gloat over and the end result is people like everyone from the ass who shot that congressman playing baseball to this guy stealing a hat and throwing a drink. I have intense political views, but I've never been in public and enraged or moved to violence just because another person expresses opposing attitudes and sees things differently. This country is going nuts, and EVERY person I've ever met that did take things very personally to the point of anger and possible violence was ALWAYS a Leftist.

Why is it a felony?

Of course not.

BULLSHIT You're a damn liar.

We'll let the reader decide which one of us is a liar:

no video showed the hat being "ripped off" of the kids head.

This may have been a set up, given that the cell phone video's owner is not in evidence.
They had no idea this was coming. None.

They obviously had SOME idea something was coming, otherwise, why was someone taping the conversation? What, do people just walk around with their video cameras turned on all day and night taping everything just hoping to catch an incident? Just think how much this jerk regrets that instead of taking a ballcap he'll never use, he could have just taken the cellphone and been spared all of this. ;)

This may have been a set up, given that the cell phone video's owner is not in evidence.

They obviously had SOME idea something was coming, otherwise, why was someone taping the conversation? What, do people just walk around with their video cameras turned on all day and night taping everything just hoping to catch an incident? Just think how much this jerk regrets that instead of taking a ballcap he'll never use, he could have just taken the cellphone and been spared all of this. ;)

Lesson learned, don't protest, the Congress hasn't made a law to restrict your free speech, expression or to petition the government, but there are those who will do anything to punish you for it.

Examples, the punk in the hat, the guy who stole it, and the punk-in-chief in the empty suit.

You just answered your own question. If this was a "set up" - the video would have been ready to roll and it would have captured that animal assaulting the child.

In addition - look closely at the child in yellow. There is nothing but pure shock on his face. This wasn't a "set up" you partisan hack. They had no idea this was coming. None. And it's obvious to anyone who isn't a left-wing idiot attempting to excuse and defend this behavior.

The only thing obvious in your post(s) is you're a damn liar. You have no idea and no evidence to prove what happened before the first frame of the video. So why not be honest for once? Your mendacity is obvious to everyone.

Lesson learned, don't protest, the Congress hasn't made a law to restrict your free speech, expression or to petition the government, but there are those who will do anything to punish you for it.

Examples, the punk in the hat, the guy who stole it, and the punk-in-chief in the empty suit.

The punk, was the coward adult who assaulted a minor.

"Video of the confrontation, in which the man is also heard uttering a racial slur and seen walking away with the red hat,"

Forum List

Back