UPDATE: Maga hat Their arrested charged with felony theft LOL

Update: MAGA Hat Thief Arrested, Charged with Felony Theft
The man caught on video pouring a drink on a teen and then stealing his Make America Great Again hat was arrested Thursday.

A robbery task force with the San Antonio Police Department located 30-year-old Kino Jimenez in Universal City, Texas, after he confronted 16-year-old Hunter Richard at a local Whataburger restaurant.

LMFAO, Good this Trump hating gPOS who think they are all that is gettig pay back good for you , you lttle bitch.

This is what your TRUMP HATERS are all about now you know why they're all for ABORTING they have no regard for human life ANTIFA....... humanity haters.

At least these stupid mother fkrs can't ever own a gun now lmfao.
Why is it a felony?

And would the RWs feel this way if it was a Hillary t-shirt?

Of course not.

It will be up to the prosecutor's office to decide if this event deserves to go to a jury trial, and if upon a conviction the server is sent to State Prison

That's at least the second time you've suggested that Jimenez is/was an employee of the restaurant (Whataburger) where the incident took place.

I've not seen any reports that Jimenez was ever employed by Whataburger. I've read that he was employed by a bar ("Rumble"), but his employment has since been terminated.

Liberals never have the full story.
They make shit up as they go along.

LOL....he admitted to reporters after he made bail that he saw the MAGA hat as a KKK hood and snapped.
He also said it was not in his character to act like he did.

So yeah....he admitted he was wrong and never mentioned anything about the kids making any racist statements.
And where's the link to this quote?

God you dumb fucks are easy.
jimenez2.jpg

"Bexar County jail records, which you can view above, show that Kino Jimenez was booked into the jail on accusations of felony theft from person. According to KSAT, Jimenez told reporters that what happened “was a lapse in judgment that was out of character for him.” The station added, “Jimenez said seeing the hat had the same effect on him that a Ku Klux Klan hood would have had.” He says his family has received threats, and KSAT-TV reported that some are clamoring for police to up the charges to assault."
His family should get more than threats.

LOL....he admitted to reporters after he made bail that he saw the MAGA hat as a KKK hood and snapped.

So yeah....he admitted he was wrong and never mentioned anything about the kids making any racist statements.

jimenez2.jpg

"Bexar County jail records, which you can view above, show that Kino Jimenez was booked into the jail on accusations of felony theft from person. According to KSAT, Jimenez told reporters that what happened “was a lapse in judgment that was out of character for him.” The station added, “Jimenez said seeing the hat had the same effect on him that a Ku Klux Klan hood would have had.” He says his family has received threats, and KSAT-TV reported that some are clamoring for police to up the charges to assault."
His family should get more than threats.

I'm not going to blame his family.
He's a grown ass man and should know better than to assault kids.

The man caught on video pouring a drink on a teen and then stealing his Make America Great Again hat was arrested Thursday.

A robbery task force with the San Antonio Police Department located 30-year-old Kino Jimenez in Universal City, Texas, after he confronted 16-year-old Hunter Richard at a local Whataburger restaurant.

LMFAO, Good this Trump hating gPOS who think they are all that is gettig pay back good for you , you lttle bitch.

This is what your TRUMP HATERS are all about now you know why they're all for ABORTING they have no regard for human life ANTIFA....... humanity haters.

Why is it a felony?

Of course not.

I guess we'll never know since it never happens.

Why is it a felony?

Of course not.

I suppose Trump's stump speech calling for his supporters to physically attack protesters at his rallies has slipped your mind. Or maybe you suffer from a fatal bout of denial.

I'm not really in to violence, but if I heard some prick talking about it should be legal for whites to kill any minority on the 4th of July, I think I would make it an exception to get in their fucking faces.
Of course you would. As a fascist, you refuse to tolerate any speech that doesn’t bow to your ideology.

And...as a fascist...you would get knocked the fuck out and then sue after you “get in their faces”.

How many "eye witness" accounts would you like me to show you were proven later to be outright lies?
Three.

Here are three, I hope you realize that in a Court of Law eye witness accounts are considered the LEAST reliable form of evidence. You DO know that...don't you?

She said she was sexually assaulted by a state trooper. His camera footage shows otherwise.

She said she was sexually assaulted by a state trooper. His camera footage shows otherwise.

Miami police officer pleads guilty to writing bogus crime reports in credit scam
Cop said he broke law to help a 'good friend'

Miami police officer pleads guilty to writing bogus crime reports in credit scam

One challenge for Ferguson grand jury: Some witnesses' credibility

Some Ferguson witnesses weren't credible - CNN.com

jimenez2.jpg

Where'd ya go Billo?

Why is it a felony?

Of course not.

I suppose Trump's stump speech calling for his supporters to physically attack protesters at his rallies has slipped your mind. Or maybe you suffer from a fatal bout of denial.

So where are all the youtube videos?

You're right, they do have that 1st amendment right. But also realize, every time you use that right, there may be consequences. You can't say shit like that and expect nothing to happen. Unless, of coarse, you're Rex Kramer, Danger Seeker.
What an ignorant (fascist) statement. There are no “consequences” for exercising constitutional rights. That was the entire point of America, stupid.

The only time there are so-called “consequences” is when fascists violate the law (like this thug did in this case).

I don't want to live in a world run by goose-stepping, jack-booted idiots like you who want to sentence people to 20 years and cut their hands off for a few seconds of lost temper and loss of control
And I don't want to live in a society with assholes like you who lose their temper and can't keep their self-control. If a MAGA hat "triggers" you - you have no place in society. Period.
Hey diarrhea-brain, where have I ever lost my temper or self-control? I put up with YOU and your insipid, idiotic remarks, don't I?
No, snowflake, you didn’t. You had a complete and total meltdown. And that didn’t answer the question anyway. Your dumb ass wants some kind of asshole left wing kumbya bullshit where everyone holds hands and sings.

Only an asshole envisions a society without prisons.

Only an asshole will excuse Trump for telling his supporters to attack protesters at his rally's, and want a protester who takes a hat from someone to go to prison.

This thread is quite funny. People want to lock a guy up for years from grabbing a $10 hat.

If things were turned around, and someone grabbed an impeach 45 hat off someone, they would be mocking the person saying they are a pussy snowflake for not beating the guy's ass who took their hat.

Yeah...if it were one adult taking the hat from another adult. But attacking a child just for wearing a MAGA hat is repulsive. And a "hate crime" by the left's definition!

How about attacking a child with a gun? You seem to not find that repulsive? And you attack those of us who call the NRA an enabler, and call it a terrorist organization - isn't that a hate crime, which both of us commit, by your definition?

I haven' seen the video, and I've asked that a link to it be produced. You called the victim a child, how old was he? What prompted the perp to act? Only the hat?

Post the video, and I'll make my own opinion, your's is always hackery.

Of course we find it repulsive. And of course if taking the gun rights of tens of millions of law abiding people would prevent those terrible things from occurring, I would actually give serious thought to a ban. However, we have AMPLE evidence from Europe that shows it isn't the gun it is the person doing the crime. England enjoyed very low gun crime stats until they began importing the very sort of people that WE have been dealing with for decades. Violent third world people who resort to violent crime instead of courts to redress their grievances.

Ask yourself, is the Chicago "gun crime" problem happening because of guns, or the fact that there are 150,000 KNOWN gang members with a propensity for violence?

I don't want to live in a world run by goose-stepping, jack-booted idiots like you who want to sentence people to 20 years and cut their hands off for a few seconds of lost temper and loss of control
And I don't want to live in a society with assholes like you who lose their temper and can't keep their self-control. If a MAGA hat "triggers" you - you have no place in society. Period.
Hey diarrhea-brain, where have I ever lost my temper or self-control? I put up with YOU and your insipid, idiotic remarks, don't I?
No, snowflake, you didn’t. You had a complete and total meltdown. And that didn’t answer the question anyway. Your dumb ass wants some kind of asshole left wing kumbya bullshit where everyone holds hands and sings.

Only an asshole will excuse Trump for telling his supporters to attack protesters at his rally's, and want a protester who takes a hat from someone to go to prison.

Only an asshole will excuse hillary supporters for inciting violence at trump rallies.

Uh...President Trump has a 1st Amendment right to say that, asshole. Can you not comprehend the difference between words and actions?

Of course you can’t. Which is exactly why you are the official board asshole.

You do realize there's a difference between the two right?
Leftist are actually committing acts of violence,Conservatives are not.

Uh...President Trump has a 1st Amendment right to day that, asshole. Can you not comprehend the difference between words and actions?

Of course you can’t. Which is exactly why you are the official board asshole.

Beat me to it.

Why is it a felony?

Of course not.

You got the people mixed up DEMOTARD

Members of Congress so far have signed on to the motion to censure the California Democrat, which calls on the congresswoman to resign and issue a formal apology to Trump Cabinet officials…

GOP Lawmakers Demand Maxine Waters Resign Over Calls To Harass Trump Officials

Her incitement of public harassment does ‘not become somebody who’s in Congress’

Previous articleTom Fitton: Maxine Waters should be investigated for encouraging violence against Trump officials

It will be up to the prosecutor's office to decide if this event deserves to go to a jury trial, and if upon a conviction the server is sent to State Prison

That's at least the second time you've suggested that Jimenez is/was an employee of the restaurant (Whataburger) where the incident took place.
Guy Catcher doesn’t worry about facts, Donstarr. He just makes stuff up as he goes. He’s literally too stupid to even watch a video and understand what happened (which requires no literacy whatsoever).

Forum List

Back