UPDATE: Maga hat Their arrested charged with felony theft LOL

News flash for you: the prison penal system is a leftover from our barbaric past where people were thrown in dungeons and chains and tortured with hideous devices for any ol' reason, we've merely "reformed" them a bit over the years to where they are less savage in ways that SHOW.

News Flash for you: you are a fragile 'lil left-wing snowflake who spouts the most absurd and asinine idealism known to man. There is nothing "barbaric" about throwing animals in prison, you fucking fragile little girl. :eusa_doh:

What is your alternative - putting them in "timeout" on the couch and then giving them a stern talking to? :lmao:

Tissue? Did I hurt you too badly by telling everyone the truth about you? You proudly post lies, and your BIG LIES are at best childish since they never have any supporting evidence and reflect magical thinking.

You make a callous conservative appear to be a caring person, your comments above are clear and convincing that you're a fascist in the nazi mold.

I don't want to live in a world run by goose-stepping, jack-booted idiots like you who want to sentence people to 20 years and cut their hands off for a few seconds of lost temper and loss of control
And I don't want to live in a society with assholes like you who lose their temper and can't keep their self-control. If a MAGA hat "triggers" you - you have no place in society. Period.

Divide & Conquer Rising: 16 Year-Old Attacked In Fast Food Restaurant For Wearing MAGA Hat

Shortly thereafter Jimenez was fired from his job at San Antonio bar, Rumble, which confirmed his dismissal in several Facebook statements and a text exchange.

Hello friends,

It came to our attention earlier this evening that a part-time employee was captured on cell phone video assaulting another person at a local eatery. The assault took place, presumably, because this employee did not agree with the other individuals political stance.

We have since terminated this employee, as his actions go against everything that this establishment stands for.

Rumble has, and always will be, a bar that is as inclusive as any establishment could possibly be. THIS BAR IS A SAFE SPACE FOR EVERYONE! No matter your race, creed, ethnicity, sexual identity, and political stance, you are welcomed here!

We do not condone the actions or behavior that were displayed in the cell phone video, and we never will.

If you have any questions or concerns please message us privately. We support and appreciate your business.

My takeaways: The video was taken by a cell phone, likely by someone who had accompanied the "victim"; the "victim" called the employee a "******", no video showed the hat being "ripped off" of the kids head

Correct. There's no video showing "the hat being 'ripped off' of the kids [sic] head".

However, there's no video of Richard (the victim) calling any Whataburger employee by any racial slur. Nor is there any video of Richard calling Jimenez by any racial slur prior to the theft of the hat.

The video shows Jimenez in possession of the hat and appears to show him leaving the restaurant with that property.

This event is not by Texas law a Robbery or Grand Theft Person, IMO it is not a felony or even a serious Misdemeanor.

If (and, of course, this is a big "if") Jimenez stole the hat off of Richard's head, it's a felony. The property was "stolen from the person of another". Texas PC 31.03(e)(4)(B). According to the plain text of that statute, the value of the property is irrelevant ("regardless of value" in the statute). Whether you steal a $10,000 watch off of someone's wrist, a $20,000 ring off of someone's finger, a $10 hat off of someone's head, or a $1 bill out of someone's hand, you commit a felony in Texas.

Like I said however, they will just use the threat of a felony to get him to make a plea deal to a misdemeanor.

News flash for you: the prison penal system is a leftover from our barbaric past where people were thrown in dungeons and chains and tortured with hideous devices for any ol' reason, we've merely "reformed" them a bit over the years to where they are less savage in ways that SHOW.
News Flash for you: you are a fragile 'lil left-wing snowflake who spouts the most absurd and asinine idealism known to man. There is nothing "barbaric" about throwing animals in prison, you fucking fragile little girl. :eusa_doh:

What is your alternative - putting them in "timeout" on the couch and then giving them a stern talking to? :lmao:

Drop dead, jerkoff. Me left-wing? You really are a dolt. I actually tested on a thread several months back as one of the three most right-wing people on the forum, fool. And I have 8000 posts to prove it. Try reading a few. You've rated me Winner and Agree a whole bunch of times. I just have a brain, too. I could care less what they do to this guy, I'm anything but soft on crime, all I'm saying is that overall, our legal system is broken, society is in meltdown, and we are quickly becoming a police-state where everything has become a felony and every one of us has broken a law of some kind. Things have really gone downhill since I was a kid. Rather than seek to solve things WITHOUT making a federal case of it, we now seek to make EVERYTHING a federal case! I don't want to live in a world run by goose-stepping, jack-booted idiots like you who want to sentence people to 20 years and cut their hands off for a few seconds of lost temper and loss of control--- --- we have ISIS to do things like that.

Prison is fine and necessary in hard cases, but with that comes the need of any responsible society to address and seek to solve WHERE POSSIBLE the underlying causes with the goal of being proactive in creating a society that is peaceful, healthy and erudite, not violent, class-driven and divided, looking for every and any excuse to throw you in a cage. You're still living in the 19th century, I'd rather try to make the 21st a better place.

I've been saying for a while that if Trump supporters kept attacking anything they perceived as not supporting every aspect of his agenda, they would be at each other's throats soon. Looks like I'm right.

Friendly_407a23_574526.jpg

Let’s just pretend for a moment that your claim is 100% accurate. So what? They have a 1st Amendment right to state their beliefs. And nobody has the right to assault someone over speech. Nobody.

Spoken like a true fascist idiot. And you wonder why Republicans control everything coast-to-coast and your party is in complete and total disarray?
I'm not really in to violence, but if I heard some prick talking about it should be legal for whites to kill any minority on the 4th of July, I think I would make it an exception to get in their fucking faces.

You're right, they do have that 1st amendment right. But also realize, every time you use that right, there may be consequences. You can't say shit like that and expect nothing to happen. Unless, of coarse, you're Rex Kramer, Danger Seeker.

LOL....he admitted to reporters after he made bail that he saw the MAGA hat as a KKK hood and snapped.
He also said it was not in his character to act like he did.

So yeah....he admitted he was wrong and never mentioned anything about the kids making any racist statements.
And where's the link to this quote?

My takeaways: The video was taken by a cell phone, likely by someone who had accompanied the "victim"; the "victim" called the employee a "******", no video showed the hat being "ripped off" of the kids head

Correct. There's no video showing "the hat being 'ripped off' of the kids [sic] head".

However, there's no video of Richard (the victim) calling any Whataburger employee by any racial slur. Nor is there any video of Richard calling Jimenez by any racial slur prior to the theft of the hat.

The video shows Jimenez in possession of the hat and appears to show him leaving the restaurant with that property.

This event is not by Texas law a Robbery or Grand Theft Person, IMO it is not a felony or even a serious Misdemeanor.

If (and, of course, this is a big "if") Jimenez stole the hat off of Richard's head, it's a felony. The property was "stolen from the person of another". Texas PC 31.03(e)(4)(B). According to the plain text of that statute, the value of the property is irrelevant ("regardless of value" in the statute). Whether you steal a $10,000 watch off of someone's wrist, a $20,000 ring off of someone's finger, a $10 hat off of someone's head, or a $1 bill out of someone's hand, you commit a felony in Texas.

I stand corrected. It will be up to the prosecutor's office to decide if this event deserves to go to a jury trial, and if upon a conviction the server is sent to State Prison - seems like to do so is an expensive way to administer justice.

I'm just glad I don't reside in that shit hole state.

I'm not really in to violence, but if I heard some prick talking about it should be legal for whites to kill any minority on the 4th of July, I think I would make it an exception to get in their fucking faces
That was a black boy making death threats moron.

Drop dead, jerkoff. Me left-wing? You really are a dolt. I actually tested on a thread several months back as one of the three most right-wing people on the forum, fool. And I have 8000 posts to prove it. Try reading a few. You've rated me Winner and Agree a whole bunch of times. I just have a brain, too. I could care less what they do to this guy, I'm anything but soft on crime, all I'm saying is that overall, our legal system is broken, society is in meltdown, and we are quickly becoming a police-state where everything has become a felony and every one of us has broken a law of some kind. Things have really gone downhill since I was a kid. Rather than seek to solve things WITHOUT making a federal case of it, we now seek to make EVERYTHING a federal case! I don't want to live in a world run by goose-stepping, jack-booted idiots like you who want to sentence people to 20 years and cut their hands off for a few seconds of lost temper and loss of control--- --- we have ISIS to do things like that.

Prison is fine and necessary in hard cases, but with that comes the need of any responsible society to address and seek to solve WHERE POSSIBLE the underlying causes with the goal of being proactive in creating a society that is peaceful, healthy and erudite, not violent, class-driven and divided, looking for every and any excuse to throw you in a cage. You're still living in the 19th century, I'd rather try to make the 21st a better place.

I've been saying for a while that if Trump supporters kept attacking anything they perceived as not supporting every aspect of his agenda, they would be at each other's throats soon. Looks like I'm right.

I'll give this of democrats, they generally stick together on issues. But I don't choose, agree with or like people based on party, I heavily favor conservative views because I agree with them. I also hate the GOP because 75% of the party is NOT conservative OR united. Unfortunately, I also hate stupidity, and while the Left has no shortage of really stupid people, so does the Right. You can be the most conservative or right-wing person on the planet, but STUPID is STUPID, Left, Right or Center.

As to your assertion that I'm not supporting Trump's agendas or is at "each other's throats" now because I've told off a jackass who had it coming, up yours. You are in the 99th percentile of flaming idiots on this forum, and I've told off a hundred assholes on USMB, it only figures a few of them might be RWNJs too.

It will be up to the prosecutor's office to decide if this event deserves to go to a jury trial, and if upon a conviction the server is sent to State Prison

That's at least the second time you've suggested that Jimenez is/was an employee of the restaurant (Whataburger) where the incident took place.

I've not seen any reports that Jimenez was ever employed by Whataburger. I've read that he was employed by a bar ("Rumble"), but his employment has since been terminated.

It will be up to the prosecutor's office to decide if this event deserves to go to a jury trial, and if upon a conviction the server is sent to State Prison

That's at least the second time you've suggested that Jimenez is/was an employee of the restaurant (Whataburger) where the incident took place.

I've not seen any reports that Jimenez was ever employed by Whataburger. I've read that he was employed by a bar ("Rumble"), but his employment has since been terminated.

That was my assumption. It appeared to me in the cell video that he was.

I don't want to live in a world run by goose-stepping, jack-booted idiots like you who want to sentence people to 20 years and cut their hands off for a few seconds of lost temper and loss of control
And I don't want to live in a society with assholes like you who lose their temper and can't keep their self-control. If a MAGA hat "triggers" you - you have no place in society. Period.

You tell him Patriot. I love it when Trumpbotts get into a hair pulling slap fight.

Thanks, Bulldog. No better way to end a RW dispute than to remind both parties their time is far better spent opposing YOU.
He isn't worth a dab of spit so no need to "oppose" him about anything. Just step over the pile on the floor.

LOL....he admitted to reporters after he made bail that he saw the MAGA hat as a KKK hood and snapped.
He also said it was not in his character to act like he did.

So yeah....he admitted he was wrong and never mentioned anything about the kids making any racist statements.
And where's the link to this quote?

God you dumb fucks are easy.
jimenez2.jpg

"Bexar County jail records, which you can view above, show that Kino Jimenez was booked into the jail on accusations of felony theft from person. According to KSAT, Jimenez told reporters that what happened “was a lapse in judgment that was out of character for him.” The station added, “Jimenez said seeing the hat had the same effect on him that a Ku Klux Klan hood would have had.” He says his family has received threats, and KSAT-TV reported that some are clamoring for police to up the charges to assault."

I stand corrected. It will be up to the prosecutor's office to decide if this event deserves to go to a jury trial, and if upon a conviction the server is sent to State Prison - seems like to do so is an expensive way to administer justice.

I'm just glad I don't reside in that shit hole state.

Afraid it would hamper your theft of MAGA hats from little kids?

Forum List

Back