UPDATE: Maga hat Their arrested charged with felony theft LOL

Not sure who you are talking to because I have them on ignore, but it wasn't taken by force. The guy just walked up to him and grabbed it off his head. It is a $10 hat.
Bwahahaha!!! Holy shit...that is hilarious. :lmao:

ā€œIt wasnā€™t taken by ā€˜forceā€™ - it was taken against his willā€. :laugh:

Snowflake...if you take someone when someone isnā€™t looking, itā€™s theft. If you physically remove it from a personā€™s body - that is taking it by ā€œforceā€.

You are a special, special kind of stupid.

I hope someday you get arrested for something you didn't do
But he did do it, you ignorant twat. Itā€™s on video. So why do you have to give a scenario that doesnā€™t apply? Oh wait, thatā€™s right, because youā€™re dead wrong and you know it.

LOOK YOU IGNORANT PIG DROPPING...take your 5th grade mentality and SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS...you TWIT....you stupid, drooling, shithead.
F91F01D5-4169-4FBA-8789-64158FE43207.gif

IMHO LE often overcharges in cases because they know it will eventually be pleaded down.
I think examples need to be made of these people, or else somebody's going to die over it.
More than that...we need deterrents. Assholes like this thug engage in this behavior because they know nothing will happen. Just a little community service.

Now imagine if the sentence was a mandatory 10 years in prison and both hands cut off so that you could never steal or assault again. I guarantee this doesnā€™t happen.

IMHO LE often overcharges in cases because they know it will eventually be pleaded down.
I think examples need to be made of these people, or else somebody's going to die over it.
More than that...we need deterrents. Assholes like this thug engage in this behavior because they know nothing will happen. Just a little community service.

Now imagine if the sentence was a mandatory 10 years in prison and both hands cut off so that you could never steal or assault again. I guarantee this doesnā€™t happen.

Look, you drooling Twit, I don't see anyone here saying this guy doesn't deserve real punishment. But the real crime here is that he was a 30 year old adult with an apparent history of abusive behavior having a temper fit with a minor, not just that he threw a soft drink in a kid's face. Handled intelligently, handing an unemployed guy a $5,000 fine, 90 days in jail, and/or 6 months of community service along with counseling could not only be very painful, but maybe turn the guy around into leading a better, productive life, but when I read assholes like you talking of chopping people's hands off and other draconian government abuses much like the worst nations in the history of the world where absolute ruthless power was inflicted over a helpless populace, and for a baseball cap, I begin to get why some on the Left see people like you as a Nazi, I shudder to think what Franklin, Madison and others you carelessly usurp and flaunt in your avatar would think, and I'm embarrassed to see morons like you call themselves "patriots" or that we might both be lumped together as "conservatives."

This thread is quite funny. People want to lock a guy up for years from grabbing a $10 hat.

If things were turned around, and someone grabbed an impeach 45 hat off someone, they would be mocking the person saying they are a pussy snowflake for not beating the guy's ass who took their hat.

...and I'm embarrassed to see morons like you call themselves "patriots" or that we might both be lumped together as "conservatives."
You're not a conservative at all. You're an idiot and a liberal. Why do you think "Lewdog" is agreeing with you in EVERY post? :laugh:

Not sure how you can charge someone with a felon for stealing a $5 hat. It usually has to be worth at least $500 to be a felony.
You guys are total fucking idiots...

The man took an item from the person of someone else by force.

This is felony theft/assault. BECAUSE HE TOOK IT FROM HIS PERSON! BY FORCE!!!!!

How do you know the hat was taken by force? If there was force, or if the victim was seriously in fear for his life, the crime would be Robbery, and the value of the property taken would be irrelevant.

Aggravated Robbery would require that the victim was harmed and suffered serious injuries. Google the Texas Penal Code under "Robbery" and see the difference. Keep in mind anything posted by P@triot is suspect, for he is a damn liar.
Did you watch the video? Of course you did not... no surprise there... idiot.... The Adult RIPPED IT FROM THE JUVENILES HEAD AND BEGAN TAUNTING HIM AND THREATENING HIM ON TAPE!

This is called ROBBERY! And guess what... ITS A FELONY!

This thread is quite funny. People want to lock a guy up for years from grabbing a $10 hat.

If things were turned around, and someone grabbed an impeach 45 hat off someone, they would be mocking the person saying they are a pussy snowflake for not beating the guy's ass who took their hat.
Yeah...if it were one adult taking the hat from another adult. But attacking a child just for wearing a MAGA hat is repulsive. And a "hate crime" by the left's definition!

Not sure how you can charge someone with a felon for stealing a $5 hat. It usually has to be worth at least $500 to be a felony.
You guys are total fucking idiots...

The man took an item from the person of someone else by force.

This is felony theft/assault. BECAUSE HE TOOK IT FROM HIS PERSON! BY FORCE!!!!!

How do you know the hat was taken by force? If there was force, or if the victim was seriously in fear for his life, the crime would be Robbery, and the value of the property taken would be irrelevant.

Aggravated Robbery would require that the victim was harmed and suffered serious injuries. Google the Texas Penal Code under "Robbery" and see the difference. Keep in mind anything posted by P@triot is suspect, for he is a damn liar.
Did you watch the video? Of course you did not... no surprise there... idiot.... The Adult RIPPED IT FROM THE JUVENILES HEAD AND BEGAN TAUNTING HIM AND THREATENING HIM ON TAPE!

This is called ROBBERY! And guess what... ITS A FELONY!

I did not see the video, please post it and I'll comment.

It really doesn't matter, for those that know the system, know they are only charging him with a felony so they can get him to plea down to a misdemeanor charge and save money on a trial.

Yeah...if it were one adult taking the hat from another adult. But attacking a child just for wearing a MAGA hat is repulsive. And a "hate crime" by the left's definition!

How about attacking a child with a gun? You seem to not find that repulsive? And you attack those of us who call the NRA an enabler, and call it a terrorist organization - isn't that a hate crime, which both of us commit, by your definition?

I haven' seen the video, and I've asked that a link to it be produced. You called the victim a child, how old was he? What prompted the perp to act? Only the hat?

Post the video, and I'll make my own opinion, your's is always hackery.

You're living in the wrong country.

How about attacking a child with a gun?
That's called murder and in the case of mass shootings - it ends in life in prison without parole. So what is the problem? :dunno:
You seem to not find that repulsive?
Sure I do - which is why I support life in prison and/or the death penalty for them. Meanwhile, you are defending the assault of the child by a fellow fascist and mocking those of us who acknowledge that this is the textbook definition of assault.
And you attack those of us who call the NRA an enabler, and call it a terrorist organization - isn't that a hate crime, which both of us commit, by your definition?
Yes - you attacking the NRA (whose only purpose is to uphold the U.S. Constitution) is a form of a hate crime. But thankfully for you, it falls under your 1st Amendment right - so your lies and attacks are protected.
I haven' seen the video
And yet here you sit, commenting. So typical of the left.

You're living in the wrong country.
Nope. I'm living in the right country. I'm the one who defends and upholds the U.S. Constitution (unlike those of you on the left who hate and violate it).

Update: MAGA Hat Thief Arrested, Charged with Felony Theft
The man caught on video pouring a drink on a teen and then stealing his Make America Great Again hat was arrested Thursday.

A robbery task force with the San Antonio Police Department located 30-year-old Kino Jimenez in Universal City, Texas, after he confronted 16-year-old Hunter Richard at a local Whataburger restaurant.

LMFAO, Good this Trump hating gPOS who think they are all that is gettig pay back good for you , you lttle bitch.

This is what your TRUMP HATERS are all about now you know why they're all for ABORTING they have no regard for human life ANTIFA....... humanity haters.

At least these stupid mother fkrs can't ever own a gun now lmfao.

LOL, Universal City....I used to live there.

Used to pass through it going to the weekend place on the South Llano all the time.

Last edited:
The man caught on video pouring a drink on a teen and then stealing his Make America Great Again hat was arrested Thursday.

A robbery task force with the San Antonio Police Department located 30-year-old Kino Jimenez in Universal City, Texas, after he confronted 16-year-old Hunter Richard at a local Whataburger restaurant.

LMFAO, Good this Trump hating gPOS who think they are all that is gettig pay back good for you , you lttle bitch.

This is what your TRUMP HATERS are all about now you know why they're all for ABORTING they have no regard for human life ANTIFA....... humanity haters.

At least these stupid mother fkrs can't ever own a gun now lmfao.
The MAGA hat racists would've still had their caps if they hadn't been talking out loud about killing blacks in the streets and claiming whites should have a right to kill blacks. That's why they were attacked.

MAGA Hat-Wearing Kids Attacked in Viral Video Wanted to Engage in Ethnic Cleansing: Witness

"They were talking about for the Fourth of July hanging black people from trees that that would be the perfect party. Hopefully, with Donald Trump within the next few years, we can celebrate a white country, a real country without blacks. Maybe we can deport them to Africa," the witness told KENS 5.

He added: "They said they wanted it to be legal for white people to kill any other race for the Fourth of July."

These MAGA hat wearing pricks deserved a major beat down.

LOL....he admitted to reporters after he made bail that he saw the MAGA hat as a KKK hood and snapped.
He also said it was not in his character to act like he did.

So yeah....he admitted he was wrong and never mentioned anything about the kids making any racist statements.

Forum List

Back