Update on Clinton's and Trump's ideas/plans on health care in America

Do you believe RAND CORP's analysis

• No (why not)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Many people do not realize that Trump will change the healthcare over to a pool for those getting sick..

The problem with this is that the congress/senate can easily defund this pool, which will shortly make the pool empty .

We will be right back where we were before Obama and people will be back to loosing our homes and cut off , die.

It is not a fix at all, if you know what his plan is about it is a camouflaged band-aide..

Do try to keep up, if you don't know the basics of the issue, why don't you at least read and try to comprehend the issues?

Nowhere have I read that Trump's plan would forbid 20M people from buying health insurance.

Nowhere have I read that Trump's plan would forbid 20M people from buying health insurance.

Repealing guaranteed issue rules means allowing insurers to prevent people from buying insurance. All generic GOP proposals, including Trump's, are designed to maximize the ability of insurers to avoid enrolling or paying for services for people who most need health care.

Repealing guaranteed issue rules means allowing insurers to prevent people from buying insurance. All generic GOP proposals, including Trump's, are designed to maximize the ability of insurers to avoid enrolling or paying for services for people who most need health care.

Do you mean that people will have to take personal responsibility to make sure they purchase the correct plan for their individual circumstances?

Do you mean that people will have to take personal responsibility to make sure they purchase the correct plan for their individual circumstances?

You're describing the use of the insurance exchanges that are a result of the PPACA, i.e., what we have now.

...no. I mean the market will close to people in particular circumstances.

I doubt it. The market abhors a vacuum.

Possibly in very few circumstances, Hardly in 20M circumstances.

Now if you are saying that 20M will choose to go without insurance instead of paying high premiums, that's different.

I'll be the first in line.

You're describing the use of the insurance exchanges that are a result of the PPACA, i.e., what we have now.

No, I'm not.

Because you don't understand how the exchanges work? I'll be happy to explain.

I doubt it. The market abhors a vacuum.

Possibly in very few circumstances, Hardly in 20M circumstances.

So no one was ever turned down for insurance prior to 2014? You can prove this, of course.

Forum List

Back