Update on my back surgery

Been a week

The original bone on bone pain on my right side seems gone

However , my center and left back is extremely stiff and very sore

The Dr said itā€™s normal but I am getting very scared and have not left the house all
Week

I have huge pain and canā€™t do much . I walk like a old man now

All the best. I hope it goes well and it's nice that you received treatment for your pain.

Been a week

The Dr said itā€™s normal but I am getting very scared and have not left the house all
Week

Good to hear the operation went well for you.

Some don't go as well.

I know the feeling. I can't even do pushups without the pain behind my eye being exasperated. It's frightening.

Hopefully your bad back being fixed leads to a longer, healthier life even if you can no longer engage in sports.

Crazy ? 2 years ago I was doing mma as a 45 year old man

I felt at my peek and I was tough

Now I am pushing 50 and feel 80

I have a accomplishment very little in life

So I have been to Europe and Israel and was ok at tennis and fighting and went to university of Arizona

I ran 2 crappy ups stores and never been married

So I have been to Europe and Israel and was ok at tennis and fighting and went to university of Arizona

Don't worry, no one gets out of life alive.

Be a good person, follow G-ds commands and in due time, G-d will assure your purpose is achieved. He has a plan for all of us.

Last edited:
Don't worry, no one gets out of life alive.

Be a good person, follow G-ds commands and in due time, G-d will assure your purpose is achieved. He has a plan for all of us.

What about if you might bel

Is Canada Muslims population exploding ???

Just seems that most Canadians are far left wing ??

What about the Jews in Toronto

What about if you might bel

Is Canada Muslims population exploding ???

Just seems that most Canadians are far left wing ??

What about the Jews in Toronto

We have always been a multi-cultural nation as long as I have been alive, I don't check the census details of any sub-groups numbers.

What about them? lol.

People exist and live their life. Unfortunately we have many issues with central control covert apparatuses but not a great deal of religious or racial division.

All I can do is my best to be principled, charitable when possible and live a life of character. Any evil that exists one has to navigate and expose where possible. Light is the greatest disinfectant for evil.

If we all did that, we'd be a few feet closer to Utopia.

Been a week

Week

The doc will want to prep you for your second procedure. And third, etc.

"Accomplish" is such an objective term. Using what standards? Keeping up with the Jones? What if all you did was make the small world around you better, is that not a successful accomplishment of a lived life?

Been a week

Week

You appear to be stuck. If no neighbors or friends you trust or know to confide in, I'd suggest you are perfect for one of those support groups. They probably have them online too, but If I were you (and I'm obviously not), I'd try my damnedest to make it to a group that meets away from home.

Forum List

Back