update on Washington State Old woman FLOWER Lady --- 171 thousand

sure they care Joe , she's looking for 200 grand and she is pretty close , might get it !!

I don't know about the Michigan guy but he should be able to 'freely associate' with who ever he likes . Lots of auto shops in Michigan but as I said I don't know his details !! Boy , you sound like you spend a lotta time on YELP when yer not here doing your own YELPING Joeb !!

I don't know about the Michigan guy but he should be able to 'freely associate' with who ever he likes . Lots of auto shops in Michigan but as I said I don't know his details !! Boy , you sound like you spend a lotta time on YELP when yer not here doing your own YELPING Joeb !!

naw, I think Yelp is actually kind of useless. Their objectives for what constitutes a legit review are so arbitrary that they are useless.

Case in point. These people who did hilarious reviews of the Auto Shop never shopped there, most of them didn't live in the same state. But Yelp called them legit, anyway.

I never purposely went to yelp anyway and I think that with a name like that , well I'll just stay away .

what do they review , restaraunts and such or what ??

what do they review , restaraunts and such or what ??

Just about everything. the problem is, of course, is that anyone can write anything about anyone.

so when one of these "Christian" businesses goes public about how much they hate the ghey, they usually end up with a shitload of funny reviews.

The ones against the Hater Garage were hilarious.

everything is relative , the florist lady needs 200 thousand , looks like people of good will are willing to donate most or maybe all of what she needs .

I don't believe that's correct JOEB . I know that I'm quite often sympathetic to the poor and homeless and I don't care what their sexual perversion is . I never ask and generally they never make an announcement of their preferred perversion as they just ask me for a coupla bucks for a six pack . I usually give them a couple bucks and if I know I also tell them where the cheapest six pack is being sold . I approve of volunteer CHARITY Joeb !!

anyway , looks like the good florist lady is on the way to her goal and that's a good thing . Most all donations look small and are probably from good Christians like herself . Florist lady sure looks happier than she did at the start of the campaign , see for yerself !! --- Help Barronelle Arlene s Flowers by Tom Savage - GoFundMe ---

I don't believe that's correct JOEB . I know that I'm quite often sympathetic to the poor and homeless and I don't care what their sexual perversion is . I never ask and generally they never make an announcement of their preferred perversion as they just ask me for a coupla bucks for a six pack . I usually give them a couple bucks and if I know I also tell them where the cheapest six pack is being sold . I approve of volunteer CHARITY Joeb !!

Well, it is correct, as a lot of your fellow Christians are of the 'Let him die" variety.

Maybe they need to check out what Jesus said. He said a lot about giving to the poor and he didn't say jack shit about the gay stuff.

think that someone said that men that lie with men are an abomination but I'm not sure who it was . Think it was OLD TESTAMENT so that applies to todays Christians I think Joeb !! Course I won't argue bible as I don't know much about it .

Forum List

Back