Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

"California DMV Finds Another 1,500 People It Wrongly Registered to Vote, Among Them Non-Citizen"
California DMV Finds Another 1,500 People It Wrongly Registered to Vote, Among Them Non-Citizen

What happened to the lying Liberal's claims that it never happened????

well like you said

"lying liberals"

it is what they do

That's Rule #1
Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.
indeed every time

"California DMV Finds Another 1,500 People It Wrongly Registered to Vote, Among Them Non-Citizen"
California DMV Finds Another 1,500 People It Wrongly Registered to Vote, Among Them Non-Citizen

well like you said

"lying liberals"

it is what they do

That's Rule #1
Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.
I don't see how they look in a mirror.

well like you said

"lying liberals"

it is what they do

That's Rule #1

Luckily for them, mirrors can't laugh or walk away.

well like you said

"lying liberals"

it is what they do

That's Rule #1

Luckily for them, mirrors can't laugh or walk away.
they do break.

The dmv does not register people, it provides a kiosk to submit your registration to the secretary of state, no different than a registration drive or mailing a paper form

The Secretary of State is responsible for screening all applications , which is why these registrations were identified.

Stop lying....

1. "12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

2. From the LATimes....

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two
PoliticalLiar....

“They” refers to U.S. citizens. Your own source, the LA Times, says so...

Here's how California's new voter registration law will work

Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not. That will continue under the new registration process.

You’re literally ignoring your own source just so you can keep lying.

Funniest part is you have no shame; so you don’t care that you’ve been shown to be lying about this over and over and over. :badgrin:

well like you said

"lying liberals"

it is what they do

That's Rule #1

When did Donald Trump become a liberal and a Democrat? By your bigoted evaluation he is, but we all know he's nothing more than a lying narcissist.

well like you said

"lying liberals"

it is what they do

That's Rule #1

When did Donald Trump become a liberal and a Democrat? By your bigoted evaluation he is, but we all know he's nothing more than a lying narcissist.
a liberal isn't democrat today. A democrat is one fked up person stuck in some extremism leftist tornado.

well like you said

"lying liberals"

it is what they do

That's Rule #1

a liberal isn't democrat today. A democrat is one fked up person stuck in some extremism leftist tornado.

Grow up!

well like you said

"lying liberals"

it is what they do

That's Rule #1

Grow up!

Democrats aren't Americans.

For edification....if at all possible....you should study this thread:

Democrat Version of "I Love America"

well like you said

"lying liberals"

it is what they do

That's Rule #1

Grow up!

I'm a Democrat, and I'm an American. I served our nation in the Navy, worked all my life, form 14 until I retired at 57, paid my taxes, raised two fine sons and have two grandsons.

What have you ever done, but promote hate?

That's Rule #1

Grow up!

I'm a Democrat, and I'm an American. I served our nation in the Navy, worked all my life, form 14 until I retired at 57, paid my taxes, raised two fine sons and have two grandsons.

You'll find that I'm far more of an American than you.

Even as an immigrant, I'm more of an American than you are....kinda like this:

When Peter Schramm’s family fled Hungary, he writes:

“But where are we going?” I asked

“We are going to America,” my father said.

“Why America?” I prodded

“Because, son…we were born Americans, but in the wrong place,” he replied. American by Choice

That's Rule #1

Grow up!

thank you for your years of service. That is a feat that is very scary for families like yours. So thank you. I'll ask since Trump took office how his presence has affected you as a veteran? have you received less benefits or denied access to VA tools? I'm trying to understand how Trump affected you as a veteran. Not how he has affected you as a citizen. See, I respect that you were willing to sacrifice your privacy to become a public server. I'm just not sure how what you did, out ways anything anyone who didn't serve did. Do you have an explanation on how you become more important as a civilian than me let's say?

And why would you support a party that wishes to end the military, cannot accept full employment for the country. Are you truly that serious that that party has your back? really? maybe you could explain how they get your respect and vote.

I would think you served to protect the rights of citizens, not have them taken away by evil constitutional destroyers. Doesn't jive.

Last edited:

Grow up!

“Why America?” I prodded

“Because, son…we were born Americans, but in the wrong place,” he replied. American by Choice

No, you're not, if we are to measure Americanism as compassionate and kind, willing to aid the needy and not make judgments based on the skin color, ethnicity, gender or creed of people we do not know.

You fail these American ethos, for these virtues have never been part of any thread you've started or post you've made. I read them, and my education and experience convinced me that your are a narcissist who craves attention, and react when challenged to traduce those like me who do not take you seriously.

No pejorative, no claim and no vituperation of my character or intelligence you post has any impact on me. I know it is a defense mechanism, one we see in all of your posts, and in the tweets and speeches of the current POTUS.

Grow up!

“Why America?” I prodded

No, you're not, if we are to measure Americanism as compassionate and kind, willing to aid the needy and not make judgments based on the skin color, ethnicity, gender or creed of people we do not know.

You fail these American ethos, for these virtues have never been part of any thread you've started or post you've made. I read them, and my education and experience convinced me that your are a narcissist who craves attention, and react when challenged to traduce those like me who do not take you seriously.

No pejorative, no claim and no vituperation of my character or intelligence has any impact on me. I know it is a defense mechanism, one we see in all of your posts, and in the tweets and speeches of the current POTUS.

It really irks you how my posts are always 100% true, accurate and correct.

Excellent.

“Why America?” I prodded

No pejorative, no claim and no vituperation of my character or intelligence has any impact on me. I know it is a defense mechanism, one we see in all of your posts, and in the tweets and speeches of the current POTUS.

It really irks you how my posts are always 100% true, accurate and correct.

Excellent.

Irks me? LOL, Thank you for providing more evidence of my diagnosis.

Grow up!

“Why America?” I prodded

No pejorative, no claim and no vituperation of my character or intelligence you post has any impact on me. I know it is a defense mechanism, one we see in all of your posts, and in the tweets and speeches of the current POTUS.
I would think someone like you could give an example of how she hasn't represented American ethos and virtues. One can't merely make a statement for making a statement sake. I think one example would be needed to justify such a statement.

Are you saying her posts are inaccurate?

So you believe supporting illegal aliens is part of the american ethos? if so, then your Navy time wasn't worth it. cause you've surrendered to mexico and given up on american citizens.

Grow up!

thank you for your years of service. That is a feat that is very scary for families like yours. So thank you. I'll ask since Trump took office how his presence has affected you as a veteran? have you received less benefits or denied access to VA tools? I'm trying to understand how Trump affected you as a veteran. Not how he has affected you as a citizen. See, I respect that you were willing to sacrifice your privacy to become a public server. I'm just not sure how what you did, out ways anything anyone who didn't serve did. Do you have an explanation on how you become more important as a civilian than me let's say?

And why would you support a party that wishes to end the military, cannot accept full employment for the country. Are you truly that serious that that party has your back? really? maybe you could explain how they get your respect and vote.

I would think you served to protect the rights of citizens, not have them taken away by evil constitutional destroyers. Doesn't jive.

I have Safety Retirement, full medical for my wife and me for life. $10 is my cost for an annual physical, $10 is the total cost for 90 days of any medication I might need; $10 for major surgery I may need, and 80% of all dental work I may require.

Thus Trump has had no effect on me. However, my dad before he passed away in 2016 received care from the VA at Fort Miley*** in San Francisco.

I drove him there many times (he was a WW II Vet, his dad was a WW I vet) and I enlisted during the Vietnam Conflict. So your premise is not valid.

***San Francisco VA Medical Center (Fort Miley)

For the record, the VA at Fort Miley was clean and the staff who treated my dad were wonderful, patient and efficient.

Grow up!

I have Safety Retirement, full medical for my wife and me for life. $10 is my cost for an annual physical, $10 is the total cost for 90 days of any medication I might need; $10 for major surgery I may need, and 80% of all dental work I may require.

Thus Trump has had no effect on me. However, my dad before he passed away in 2016 received care from the VA at Fort Miley*** in San Francisco.

I drove him there many times (he was a WW II Vet, his dad was a WW I vet) and I enlisted during the Vietnam Conflict. So your premise is not valid.

***San Francisco VA Medical Center (Fort Miley)

For the record, the VA at Fort Miley was clean and the staff who treated my dad were wonderful, patient and efficient.
So your premise is not valid.

My premise? WTF? I asked you what vile thing has trump done to you as a VA. You just said nothing. What other premise was there?

I moved off of that to asked about your reclamation back to civilian and what you believe is hurting you, the lowest unemployment in 49 years? Tax payers keeping their own money? name something that trump has done that violated any of the rights you served your country for? I notice you didn't mention that in your response.

Forum List

Back