Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Democrats aren't Americans.

For edification....if at all possible....you should study this thread:

Democrat Version of "I Love America"

I'm a Democrat, and I'm an American. I served our nation in the Navy, worked all my life, form 14 until I retired at 57, paid my taxes, raised two fine sons and have two grandsons.

What have you ever done, but promote hate?

You'll find that I'm far more of an American than you.

Even as an immigrant, I'm more of an American than you are....kinda like this:

When Peter Schramm’s family fled Hungary, he writes:

“But where are we going?” I asked

“We are going to America,” my father said.

“Why America?” I prodded

“Because, son…we were born Americans, but in the wrong place,” he replied. American by Choice

No, you're not, if we are to measure Americanism as compassionate and kind, willing to aid the needy and not make judgments based on the skin color, ethnicity, gender or creed of people we do not know.

You fail these American ethos, for these virtues have never been part of any thread you've started or post you've made. I read them, and my education and experience convinced me that your are a narcissist who craves attention, and react when challenged to traduce those like me who do not take you seriously.

No pejorative, no claim and no vituperation of my character or intelligence you post has any impact on me. I know it is a defense mechanism, one we see in all of your posts, and in the tweets and speeches of the current POTUS.
I would think someone like you could give an example of how she hasn't represented American ethos and virtues. One can't merely make a statement for making a statement sake. I think one example would be needed to justify such a statement.

Are you saying her posts are inaccurate?

So you believe supporting illegal aliens is part of the american ethos? if so, then your Navy time wasn't worth it. cause you've surrendered to mexico and given up on american citizens.

Her posts and threads can be summarized as half-truths, lies, rumors, innuendos, character assassinations and historical revisionism. She lumps all Democrats, liberals, progressives together and when challenged she does exactly what I posted, attacks her tormentors (all who don't kiss her ass).

BTW, we are not at war with Mexico, or with Cuba, France, Germany, Great Britain or Canada. Your man-boy trump makes enemies, but thankfully they have adults in charge unlike us.

I'm a Democrat, and I'm an American. I served our nation in the Navy, worked all my life, form 14 until I retired at 57, paid my taxes, raised two fine sons and have two grandsons.

thank you for your years of service. That is a feat that is very scary for families like yours. So thank you. I'll ask since Trump took office how his presence has affected you as a veteran? have you received less benefits or denied access to VA tools? I'm trying to understand how Trump affected you as a veteran. Not how he has affected you as a citizen. See, I respect that you were willing to sacrifice your privacy to become a public server. I'm just not sure how what you did, out ways anything anyone who didn't serve did. Do you have an explanation on how you become more important as a civilian than me let's say?

And why would you support a party that wishes to end the military, cannot accept full employment for the country. Are you truly that serious that that party has your back? really? maybe you could explain how they get your respect and vote.

I would think you served to protect the rights of citizens, not have them taken away by evil constitutional destroyers. Doesn't jive.

I have Safety Retirement, full medical for my wife and me for life. $10 is my cost for an annual physical, $10 is the total cost for 90 days of any medication I might need; $10 for major surgery I may need, and 80% of all dental work I may require.

Thus Trump has had no effect on me. However, my dad before he passed away in 2016 received care from the VA at Fort Miley*** in San Francisco.

I drove him there many times (he was a WW II Vet, his dad was a WW I vet) and I enlisted during the Vietnam Conflict. So your premise is not valid.

***San Francisco VA Medical Center (Fort Miley)

For the record, the VA at Fort Miley was clean and the staff who treated my dad were wonderful, patient and efficient.
So your premise is not valid.

My premise? WTF? I asked you what vile thing has trump done to you as a VA. You just said nothing. What other premise was there?

I moved off of that to asked about your reclamation back to civilian and what you believe is hurting you, the lowest unemployment in 49 years? Tax payers keeping their own money? name something that trump has done that violated any of the rights you served your country for? I notice you didn't mention that in your response.

I've never used the VA medical, and I didn't retire from the Navy. I enlisted in the USNR and served two years active duty; one year reserve duty and three years inactive reserves before my Honorable Discharge.

Is that clear enough for you?

Trump and Ryan's tax fraud will cost my family dearly. We have lost most of the Real Estate Tax Deduction and the Deduction for State Income Tax. The Standard Deduction will remain the same, and yet both real estate and income tax will surely rise.

In short, Trump is an embarrassment to civilization. He is inept, incompetent and has proved he cannot learn from experience. He is divisive, has made an enemy of the Free Press, are allies in Europe, Australia and Canada, and the executive offices have been in chaos since he took the oath of office. He lies constantly, and his hypocrisy was exposed with his defense of Kavanaugh and his "lock her up" attacks on HRC.

There is so much more Trump has done, but I will not belabor the point. He is the worst POTUS in our history, by far.

Last edited:

thank you for your years of service. That is a feat that is very scary for families like yours. So thank you. I'll ask since Trump took office how his presence has affected you as a veteran? have you received less benefits or denied access to VA tools? I'm trying to understand how Trump affected you as a veteran. Not how he has affected you as a citizen. See, I respect that you were willing to sacrifice your privacy to become a public server. I'm just not sure how what you did, out ways anything anyone who didn't serve did. Do you have an explanation on how you become more important as a civilian than me let's say?

And why would you support a party that wishes to end the military, cannot accept full employment for the country. Are you truly that serious that that party has your back? really? maybe you could explain how they get your respect and vote.

I would think you served to protect the rights of citizens, not have them taken away by evil constitutional destroyers. Doesn't jive.

I have Safety Retirement, full medical for my wife and me for life. $10 is my cost for an annual physical, $10 is the total cost for 90 days of any medication I might need; $10 for major surgery I may need, and 80% of all dental work I may require.

Thus Trump has had no effect on me. However, my dad before he passed away in 2016 received care from the VA at Fort Miley*** in San Francisco.

I drove him there many times (he was a WW II Vet, his dad was a WW I vet) and I enlisted during the Vietnam Conflict. So your premise is not valid.

For the record, the VA at Fort Miley was clean and the staff who treated my dad were wonderful, patient and efficient.

My premise? WTF? I asked you what vile thing has trump done to you as a VA. You just said nothing. What other premise was there?

I moved off of that to asked about your reclamation back to civilian and what you believe is hurting you, the lowest unemployment in 49 years? Tax payers keeping their own money? name something that trump has done that violated any of the rights you served your country for? I notice you didn't mention that in your response.
who doesn't do those those things while Trump has been president? again, no offer of an example of that not the case in our america today. please, you're surfing out of control.

"California DMV Finds Another 1,500 People It Wrongly Registered to Vote, Among Them Non-Citizen"
California DMV Finds Another 1,500 People It Wrongly Registered to Vote, Among Them Non-Citizen

What happened to the lying Liberal's claims that it never happened????
Among them?
How many?.
What's the pop of cal? 7000000?
I was amused to see the only one in Florida was a female trumpie.
Also what happened to dons crack team? Couldn't find any and disbanded?
Sort of like his birther team who we never heard anything of.
Ps might help if you knew the def of liberal.
No Latin in college?
No college?
If I was an illegal with a few more brains than superwoman here the last place I'd go would be to vote

who doesn't do those those things while Trump has been president? again, no offer of an example of that not the case in our america today. please, you're surfing out of control.
Know why dons first year is the worst job creation in 6.?
Unemployment rate is irrelevant.
Anyway it's all a continuation of Obamas economy, look at the graphs

I've never used the VA medical, and I didn't retire from the Navy. I enlisted in the USNR and served two years active duty; one year reserve duty and three years inactive reserves before my Honorable Discharge.

Is that clear enough for you?

Trump and Ryan's tax fraud will cost my family dearly. We have lost most of the Real Estate Tax Deduction and the Deduction for State Income Tax. The Standard Deduction will remain the same, and yet both real estate and income tax will surely rise.

In short, Trump is an embarrassment to civilization. He is inept, incompetent and has proved he cannot learn from experience. He is divisive, has made an enemy of the Free Press, are allies in Europe, Australia and Canada, and the executive offices have been in chaos since he took the oath of office. He lies constantly, and his hypocrisy was exposed with his defense of Kavanaugh and his "lock her up" attacks on HRC.

There is so much more Trump has done, but I will not belabor the point. He is the worst POTUS in our history, by far.
yo, Wry, what happened to you? Why won't you answer the questions I posed to you regarding trump and his supporters? you've been making claims, back them up will you!!!

"California DMV Finds Another 1,500 People It Wrongly Registered to Vote, Among Them Non-Citizen"
California DMV Finds Another 1,500 People It Wrongly Registered to Vote, Among Them Non-Citizen

Among them?
How many?.
No Latin in college?
No college?
If I was an illegal with a few more brains than superwoman here the last place I'd go would be to vote

"...the last place I'd go would be to vote."

I've seen your posts.

The last place you'd go would be a library.

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.
Yup: the Left's policies were rejected.....by Americans.

When I noted that, one of the usual suspects wrote this:
"How many illegal votes.....I say that you made that crap up...."
The Left's Assault on America Writ Large.

Well, even the least among us deserve an education....so, here it is:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016 | Investor's Business Daily

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

Proof....coming right up.

They have a few more brains than you darlin. The last place they go is to vote.
How come dons author of fixing voting rolls couldn't find any?
You blithely blab if there's 11 mm illegals there 3 mm voting.
Don't you realize how dumb that sounds?
To someone who doesn't even know the def of liberal, maybe not.
College again?
Zero?

Among them?
How many?.
No Latin in college?
No college?

I've seen your posts.

Wow, how do you know? I'm sitting in one as we speak!!
College?
Deafening silence?

Among them?
How many?.
No Latin in college?
No college?

I've seen your posts.

College?
Deafening silence?
what's the name of the library?

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016 | Investor's Business Daily

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

College again?
Zero?

Your argument, like the Hindenburg....up in the air at first, then it blows apart.

In the words of Chazz Palminteri, " Now youse can't leave." I lower the portcullis...

a. The singular issue in that election was whether illegal aliens would be able to continue to live in the US, and whether the conduit would be closed.

Of course they'd vote.

b. The greatest argument in my favor comes from Hussein Obama....would he have taken the chance of embarrassing himself....by actually telling illegals to go and vote,....if he didn't expect them to do so.

The only thing you're missing is a unicycle, you clown.

College again?
Zero?

Your argument, like the Hindenburg....up in the air at first, then it blows apart.

In the words of Chazz Palminteri, " Now youse can't leave." I lower the portcullis...

a. The singular issue in that election was whether illegal aliens would be able to continue to live in the US, and whether the conduit would be closed.

Of course they'd vote.

b. The greatest argument in my favor comes from Hussein Obama....would he have taken the chance of embarrassing himself....by actually telling illegals to go and vote,....if he didn't expect them to do so.

The only thing you're missing is a unicycle, you clown.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Among them?
How many?.
No Latin in college?
No college?

I've seen your posts.

College?
Deafening silence?

Are you asking about my alma mater????

Great....I get to provide the best fight song in the nation:

Among them?
How many?.
No Latin in college?
No college?

I've seen your posts.

College?
Deafening silence?

Great....I get to prove the best fight song in the nation:

Just wondered how many post docs you have?
Fight song? Hilarious

Among them?
How many?.
No Latin in college?
No college?

I've seen your posts.

College?
Deafening silence?

Great....I get to prove the best fight song in the nation:

Just wondered how many post docs you have?
Fight song? Hilarious

So....you'd rather change the subject, now that I've rubbed your face in it?
If you are going to be two faced, at least make one of them pretty.

“Why America?” I prodded

“Because, son…we were born Americans, but in the wrong place,” he replied. American by Choice

No, you're not, if we are to measure Americanism as compassionate and kind, willing to aid the needy and not make judgments based on the skin color, ethnicity, gender or creed of people we do not know.

You fail these American ethos, for these virtues have never been part of any thread you've started or post you've made. I read them, and my education and experience convinced me that your are a narcissist who craves attention, and react when challenged to traduce those like me who do not take you seriously.

No pejorative, no claim and no vituperation of my character or intelligence you post has any impact on me. I know it is a defense mechanism, one we see in all of your posts, and in the tweets and speeches of the current POTUS.
I would think someone like you could give an example of how she hasn't represented American ethos and virtues. One can't merely make a statement for making a statement sake. I think one example would be needed to justify such a statement.

So you believe supporting illegal aliens is part of the american ethos? if so, then your Navy time wasn't worth it. cause you've surrendered to mexico and given up on american citizens.

Her posts and threads can be summarized as half-truths, lies, rumors, innuendos, character assassinations and historical revisionism. She lumps all Democrats, liberals, progressives together and when challenged she does exactly what I posted, attacks her tormentors (all who don't kiss her ass).

BTW, we are not at war with Mexico, or with Cuba, France, Germany, Great Britain or Canada. Your man-boy trump makes enemies, but thankfully they have adults in charge unlike us.

What????

Time to spank you again?????

The Democrat Party has always been the party of slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.

1. "But as early as the 1940s, the growing Northern wing of the party began to take positions in favor of racial equality. "

Language is important, so in any discussion of who the segregationists were, liberals switch the word “Democrats” to “southerners.” Remember, the Civil Rights Act of 1957 was supported by all the Republicans in the Senate, but only 29 of 47 Democrats…and a number of the ‘segregationist’ Democrats were northern Dems (Oregon, Washington, Montana, and Wyoming). Not southerners: Democrats.

a. There were plenty of southern integrationists. They were Republicans.

2. The House version of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was supported by only61 percent of that Chamber's Democrats versus 80 percent of the Republicans. More importantly, it was Republicans that ended a Democrat filibuster preventing a vote on this bill in the Senate.

Sharpton Doesn't Know Higher Percentage of Republicans ...
www.newsbusters.org/.../sharpton-doesnt-know-higher-per...

NewsBusters.org

80% of Republicans in the House and Senate voted for the bill. Less than 70% of Democrats did. Indeed, Minority Leader Republican Everett Dirksen led the fight to end the filibuster. Meanwhile, Democrats such as Richard Russell of Georgia and Strom Thurmond of South Carolina tried as hard as they could to sustain a filibuster.

House Democrats 153 of 244 (63%)

House Republicans 136 of 171 (80%)

Senate Democrats 46 of 67 (69%)

Senate Republicans 27 of 33 (82%)

Were Republicans really the party of civil rights in the 1960s? | Harry J Enten

3. "Another way Democrats could keep blacks from being elected ... antilynching laws, but Democrats successfully blocked every antilynching bill. ... a federal antilynching bill in Congress, but Democrats in the Senate killed it."
"Stealing the Minds of America: A Must for All Truth Seekers Who Vote,"
By Janice L. Ponds
https://books.google.com/books?id=I...enate blocpked every anti lynching law&f=false

4. Never use the term 'scholars' as though it has any significance. These are individuals who are paid by Liberal institutions, whose career advancement depends on Liberals, and are as biased as any other Liberals.
They spin the truth to advance the Democrats....and you buy it like it was on sale.

5. The current Democrat Party is as racist against blacks as it has been historically.
1. In 2005, the Democrats did not name Donna Brazile to head the Democratic National Committee. They chose Howard Dean.

2. “Gov. David A. Paterson defiantly vowed to run for election next year despite the White House‘s urging that he withdraw from the New York governor’s race.” Obama Asks Paterson to Quit New York Governor’s Race

3. President Barack Obama has kept mum on the fate of Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY) for days -- but he tells CBS News that it's time for the embattled 80-year-old former Ways and Means Chairman to end his career "with dignity."

"I think Charlie Rangel served a very long time and served-- his constituents very well. But these-- allegations are very troubling," Obama told Harry Smith in an interview to be aired on the "Early Show." and first broadcast on the CBS Evening News with Katie Couric. Obama: Time for Rangel to end career "with dignity"

4 Harold Ford told not to run for Senator from New York:

“From the start, Mr. Ford’s potential candidacy angered national Democratic Party leaders by disrupting plans for what was planned as a seamless Gillibrand nomination. Harry Reid of Nevada, the Senate majority leader, called Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg to discourage him from supporting Mr. Ford, and Senator Charles E. Schumer of New York met personally with Mr. Ford to argue against his candidacy.” Harold Ford Jr. Says He Won’t Challenge Senator Gillibrand

5. “As state comptroller, [Carl] McCall earned the distinction of being the first African American ever elected to a statewide office in New York. Four years later voters overwhelmingly supported McCall over Republican Bruce Blakeman 64.75 to 32.1%. McCall's reelection in 1998 may have given him the confidence he needed in order to pursue the governor's mansion….The McCall campaign had the support of the Democratic Party; whether or not McCall had the party's full support has been the subject of much debate….Still one wonders just how committed the party was to McCall's campaign….shunned by some of the state's most respected Democrats…McCall blamed his money woes on the national Democratic Party, claiming that the party had abandoned his campaign….” H. Carl McCall for Governor: a lesson to all black high-profile statewide office seekers. - Free Online Library

6. And, most telling, Bill Clinton’s remarks about the black candidate for the presidency:

“[A]s Hillary bungled Caroline, Bill’s handling of Ted was even worse. The day after Iowa, he phoned Kennedy and pressed for an endorsement, making the case for his wife. But Bill then went on, belittling Obama in a manner that deeply offended Kennedy. Recounting the conversation later to a friend, Teddy fumed that Clinton had said, A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee.”

Teddy's anger

7. Three staffers working for embattled Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) were asked by security officers to leave an event in downtown Washington on Thursday after they tried to display large campaign signs just as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) was about to speak. .. Waters told The Hill afterward that the staffers had been displaying the signs at the annual legislative conference for the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, which was held at the Washington convention center a few blocks away. “It ain’t about Nancy. It’s about black people,” Waters said. Waters aides expelled from Pelosi event

8. And what Governor of Arkansas made the Saturday before Easter "Confederate Flag Day"?
The Arkansas Code, Section 1-5-107. Confederate Flag Day.
(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as "Confederate Flag Day" in this state.
No person, firm, or corporation shall display any Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America.
Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

"In April 1985, Governor Bill Clinton signed Act 985 into law...'
Mark R. Levin on Trent Lott & Moral Outrage on National Review Online

9. Do Democrats in Congress support blacks by practicing affirmative action in their hiring…and of course this would be our of moral convictions, as they are legally exempt from affirmative action requirements. More than passing interesting, the ‘National Journal,’ a survey of congressional staffers revealed that Democrats hired black employees at the same rate as Republicans: 2 percent. “The Racial Breakdown of Congressional Staffs,” National Journal, June 21, 2005

a. Schweitzer, “Do As I Say,” p. 9

10. Clinton pushed black candidate to drop out of Florida race:

“Bill Clinton sought to persuade Rep. Kendrick Meek to drop out of the race for Senate during a trip to Florida last week — and nearly succeeded…Clinton did not dangle a job in front of Meek, who gave up a safe House seat to run for the Senate, but instead made the case that the move would advance the congressman’s future prospects, said a third Democrat familiar with the conversations. Clinton campaigned with Meek in Florida on Oct. 19 and 20, and thought he had won Meek over. But as the week wore on, Meek lost his enthusiasm for the arrangement, spurred in part, a third Democratic source said, by his wife’s belief that he could still win the race. Clinton spoke with Meek again at week’s end, three Democrats said, and again Meek said he would drop out.”

Read more: Clinton pushed Meek to quit Fla. race

By some strange coincidence, the Democrats, again, force a black to the back:

11. “Under an arrangement reached two days ago, Steny Hoyer of Maryland, the current majority leader, would get the No. 2 job of minority whip come January. Clyburn, now majority whip, would hold the post of assistant leader, newly created for the purpose of heading off a contest for the whip position.” Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

12. For a peek into the unspoken view that Democrats have of blacks, look at how Biden finds Obama as different from all the rest of blacks:

Feb 9, 2007 - Biden called Obama first "clean" African-American candidate • Biden ... "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean ... He's smart.

And, in light of the action of Democrats/Liberals, as shown above....this is beyond ironic:

Remember Mark Lloyd, who was chosen by President Obama as the Federal Communications Commission (FCC)'s Chief Diversity Officer, a.k.a. the Diversity Czar?

"This... there's nothing more difficult than this. Because we have really, truly good white people in important positions. And the fact of the matter is that there are a limited number of those positions. And unless we are conscious of the need to have more people of color, gays, other people in those positions we will not change the problem.

We're in a position where you have to say who is going to step down so someone else can have power." Read more: Audio: FCC's Diversity Czar: 'White People' Need to be Forced to 'Step Down' 'So Someone Else Can Have Power'

6.Even black Democrats like Obama can't be trusted as far as black interests count:

Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
USCCR: Page Not Found

https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/docs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

7. And, most illustrative…..the man who has personified the Democrat Party longer than any other, Bill Clinton has been a racist his entire life.

He told Ted Kennedy, in trying to get him not to endorse a ‘darkie:’

“Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'” Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'

Wise up, you dope.

“Why America?” I prodded

What????

The Democrat Party has always been the party of slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.

1. "But as early as the 1940s, the growing Northern wing of the party began to take positions in favor of racial equality. "

Language is important, so in any discussion of who the segregationists were, liberals switch the word “Democrats” to “southerners.” Remember, the Civil Rights Act of 1957 was supported by all the Republicans in the Senate, but only 29 of 47 Democrats…and a number of the ‘segregationist’ Democrats were northern Dems (Oregon, Washington, Montana, and Wyoming). Not southerners: Democrats.

2. The House version of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was supported by only61 percent of that Chamber's Democrats versus 80 percent of the Republicans. More importantly, it was Republicans that ended a Democrat filibuster preventing a vote on this bill in the Senate.

NewsBusters.org

80% of Republicans in the House and Senate voted for the bill. Less than 70% of Democrats did. Indeed, Minority Leader Republican Everett Dirksen led the fight to end the filibuster. Meanwhile, Democrats such as Richard Russell of Georgia and Strom Thurmond of South Carolina tried as hard as they could to sustain a filibuster.

3. "Another way Democrats could keep blacks from being elected ... antilynching laws, but Democrats successfully blocked every antilynching bill. ... a federal antilynching bill in Congress, but Democrats in the Senate killed it."
By Janice L. Ponds
https://books.google.com/books?id=I...enate blocpked every anti lynching law&f=false

4. Never use the term 'scholars' as though it has any significance. These are individuals who are paid by Liberal institutions, whose career advancement depends on Liberals, and are as biased as any other Liberals.
They spin the truth to advance the Democrats....and you buy it like it was on sale.

5. The current Democrat Party is as racist against blacks as it has been historically.
1. In 2005, the Democrats did not name Donna Brazile to head the Democratic National Committee. They chose Howard Dean.

2. “Gov. David A. Paterson defiantly vowed to run for election next year despite the White House‘s urging that he withdraw from the New York governor’s race.” Obama Asks Paterson to Quit New York Governor’s Race

3. President Barack Obama has kept mum on the fate of Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY) for days -- but he tells CBS News that it's time for the embattled 80-year-old former Ways and Means Chairman to end his career "with dignity."

"I think Charlie Rangel served a very long time and served-- his constituents very well. But these-- allegations are very troubling," Obama told Harry Smith in an interview to be aired on the "Early Show." and first broadcast on the CBS Evening News with Katie Couric. Obama: Time for Rangel to end career "with dignity"

“From the start, Mr. Ford’s potential candidacy angered national Democratic Party leaders by disrupting plans for what was planned as a seamless Gillibrand nomination. Harry Reid of Nevada, the Senate majority leader, called Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg to discourage him from supporting Mr. Ford, and Senator Charles E. Schumer of New York met personally with Mr. Ford to argue against his candidacy.” Harold Ford Jr. Says He Won’t Challenge Senator Gillibrand

5. “As state comptroller, [Carl] McCall earned the distinction of being the first African American ever elected to a statewide office in New York. Four years later voters overwhelmingly supported McCall over Republican Bruce Blakeman 64.75 to 32.1%. McCall's reelection in 1998 may have given him the confidence he needed in order to pursue the governor's mansion….The McCall campaign had the support of the Democratic Party; whether or not McCall had the party's full support has been the subject of much debate….Still one wonders just how committed the party was to McCall's campaign….shunned by some of the state's most respected Democrats…McCall blamed his money woes on the national Democratic Party, claiming that the party had abandoned his campaign….” H. Carl McCall for Governor: a lesson to all black high-profile statewide office seekers. - Free Online Library

6. And, most telling, Bill Clinton’s remarks about the black candidate for the presidency:

“[A]s Hillary bungled Caroline, Bill’s handling of Ted was even worse. The day after Iowa, he phoned Kennedy and pressed for an endorsement, making the case for his wife. But Bill then went on, belittling Obama in a manner that deeply offended Kennedy. Recounting the conversation later to a friend, Teddy fumed that Clinton had said, A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee.”

Teddy's anger

7. Three staffers working for embattled Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) were asked by security officers to leave an event in downtown Washington on Thursday after they tried to display large campaign signs just as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) was about to speak. .. Waters told The Hill afterward that the staffers had been displaying the signs at the annual legislative conference for the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, which was held at the Washington convention center a few blocks away. “It ain’t about Nancy. It’s about black people,” Waters said. Waters aides expelled from Pelosi event

8. And what Governor of Arkansas made the Saturday before Easter "Confederate Flag Day"?
(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as "Confederate Flag Day" in this state.
No person, firm, or corporation shall display any Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America.
Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

9. Do Democrats in Congress support blacks by practicing affirmative action in their hiring…and of course this would be our of moral convictions, as they are legally exempt from affirmative action requirements. More than passing interesting, the ‘National Journal,’ a survey of congressional staffers revealed that Democrats hired black employees at the same rate as Republicans: 2 percent. “The Racial Breakdown of Congressional Staffs,” National Journal, June 21, 2005

“Bill Clinton sought to persuade Rep. Kendrick Meek to drop out of the race for Senate during a trip to Florida last week — and nearly succeeded…Clinton did not dangle a job in front of Meek, who gave up a safe House seat to run for the Senate, but instead made the case that the move would advance the congressman’s future prospects, said a third Democrat familiar with the conversations. Clinton campaigned with Meek in Florida on Oct. 19 and 20, and thought he had won Meek over. But as the week wore on, Meek lost his enthusiasm for the arrangement, spurred in part, a third Democratic source said, by his wife’s belief that he could still win the race. Clinton spoke with Meek again at week’s end, three Democrats said, and again Meek said he would drop out.”

11. “Under an arrangement reached two days ago, Steny Hoyer of Maryland, the current majority leader, would get the No. 2 job of minority whip come January. Clyburn, now majority whip, would hold the post of assistant leader, newly created for the purpose of heading off a contest for the whip position.” Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

12. For a peek into the unspoken view that Democrats have of blacks, look at how Biden finds Obama as different from all the rest of blacks:

Feb 9, 2007 - Biden called Obama first "clean" African-American candidate • Biden ... "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean ... He's smart.

And, in light of the action of Democrats/Liberals, as shown above....this is beyond ironic:

Remember Mark Lloyd, who was chosen by President Obama as the Federal Communications Commission (FCC)'s Chief Diversity Officer, a.k.a. the Diversity Czar?

"This... there's nothing more difficult than this. Because we have really, truly good white people in important positions. And the fact of the matter is that there are a limited number of those positions. And unless we are conscious of the need to have more people of color, gays, other people in those positions we will not change the problem.

We're in a position where you have to say who is going to step down so someone else can have power." Read more: Audio: FCC's Diversity Czar: 'White People' Need to be Forced to 'Step Down' 'So Someone Else Can Have Power'

6.Even black Democrats like Obama can't be trusted as far as black interests count:

"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."

7. And, most illustrative…..the man who has personified the Democrat Party longer than any other, Bill Clinton has been a racist his entire life.

“Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'” Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'

Wise up, you dope.
This shit never gets old. Nope, the split in the Civil Rights Act was not Democrat/Republican, it was North/South...

2je8zur.jpg

And when broken down by north versus south, Democrats voted for in greater percentages:

Dem/North (95%)
GOP/North (85%)

Dem/South (9%)
GOP/South (0%)

So it's not that the vote was divided over party lines, it wasn't...

Dem: 64%
GOP: 80%

It's that the vote was divided by region:

North: 90%
South: 7%

And let's not forget it was the south which fought to secede from the nation, largely over the issue of keeping slavery legal.

Clearly, the south has always been far more racist than the north.

And what is the south today?

Mostly Republican.

“Why America?” I prodded

What????

NewsBusters.org

By Janice L. Ponds

Teddy's anger

Wise up, you dope.

Thanks so much for sharing. Yawn...

“Why America?” I prodded

What????

NewsBusters.org

By Janice L. Ponds

Teddy's anger

Wise up, you dope.

Thanks so much for sharing. Yawn...

So there wasn't a single item in my brilliant analysis that you could deny.

As expected, as I am never wrong.

You know that, don't you.

You're grinding your teeth again.....

Forum List

Back