Update: The Religion of Peace

Our President would not lie to the American people....

Right.....that time he won the "Lie of the Year" award.....a fluke. Could happen to anyone (well...not me, but still......)

So....when Barack the Merciful said
" 'The Islamic State' is neither Islamic nor a state"
Obama: 'The Islamic State' is neither Islamic nor a state

....well....I was really puzzled.
After all, 65 million Americans must know what they're talking about, and they voted for the smartest man ever.....ever.....to become President.

Right?

So....when I saw this story today:

"Man suspected in shooting of Philadelphia cop says he attempted ‘execution’ in the name of Islam as police release harrowing dispatch call: ‘I’m bleeding heavily!’

The man suspected of shooting a Philadelphia cop admitted to the attempted “execution” and claimed he did it in the name of Islam,...

The 30-year-old suspect, who has not been identified, was injured when the cop fired back. He was taken into custody, where he confessed to the ambush, saying he committed it in the name of Islam, sources told CBS Philadelphia.

“When you look at the video, this is one of the scariest things I’ve ever seen,” Commissioner Ross said. “This guy tried to execute the police officer. The police officer had no idea he was coming. It’s amazing he’s alive.”
Sources: Suspect Confesses To Shooting Officer, Says He Did It In the Name Of Islam

Heck....the King...er, President knows what he's doing....probably a good idea to bring in a couple a' hundred thousand Muslims from the Middle East.

Hey! Let's ask Angela Merkel!

Dear PoliticalChic
Let's settle this issue once and for all. example proposal on terminology:

1. Muslim will refer to the PEACEFUL followers who are as peaceful as Buddhists who practice spiritual vows of
NO VIOLENCE NO COERCION (either physical or mental and certainly not political) and NO INDOCTRINATION

This MUSLIM term/level will mean NOT a political religion, but the spiritual practice only that stays out of politics and govt.

2. Islamic will refer to a middle range where people believe in indoctrination but NO VIOLENCE NO PHYSICAL COERCION
These groups may still practice political coercion because ISLAMIC will refer to a Political Religion that involves implementing practice into Govt and public laws.

3. Jihadist will refer to the extreme political and violent beliefs of using violent force, military, war and illegal acts of terrorism against international laws
and human rights. This political religion will be agreed to be declared illegal and banned in any area or from imposing on any person who doesn't freely choose it.

So in exchange for agreeing to specify these three terms,
then people can agree to BAN Jihadism as a dangerous cult and conspiracy to violate civil laws and rights of others.
People practicing any of these would need to agree what they themselves are so there is no confusion.

Even the Jihadists must agree they are the extreme type of Islamic group that doesn't follow due process but will invoke violence and killing
without civil procedures.

The middle type of Islamic member will still impose requirements by law but following democratic due process,
and neither committing acts of violence as physical coercion, but will use political coercion only.

People need to clarify the difference between the Muslim spiritual practice that remains outside govt and politics,
and the Islamic laws embedded in govt where followers do believe in indoctrination and compelling by law.

This is like distinguishing between Christianity practiced freely outside Govt
and Christian Constitutionalism that involves political participation in democratic processes in and around Govt.

Since the Muslims teach there is no compulsion in religion, then the spiritual level of Muslim practice will remain free and voluntary and there is no compulsion of any type, similar to how Buddhists believe in no indoctrination but choosing freely to study, follow and believe what is proven.

But the Islamic leaders who take over govt do make it compulsory so that is a political religion.

And the Jihadists abuse force of military power and govt to coerce by violence (instead of civil democratic due process).

That's what I would propose.

What a stupid post.

I'll get right back to you once Muslims learn to live in harmony with others.

Quran 4:89: "They (infidels) desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper."

Quran 8:12: "Instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers;"

Quran 2:191: "... kill the disbelievers wherever we find them

Quran 22:19-22: "… for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods."

Quran 8:12: "Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: 'I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.'"

Qur'an:8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."

Quran 8:7: "Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: 'Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"

Quran 8:59: "The infidels should not think that they can get away from us. Prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them. They are your enemy and Allah's enemy."

Quran 8:60: "Prepare against them whatever arms and cavalry you can muster that you may strike terror in the enemies of Allah, and others besides them not known to you."

Quran 9.29" "Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."

Quran 47:4: "Strike off the heads of the disbelievers" and, after making a "wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives."

Hadith Sahih Muslim (41:6985): "Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: 'The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.'"

Quran 9:5: "When the sacred forbidden months for fighting are past, fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, torture them, and lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

Sura 3:151: "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers for that they joined companions with Allah for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the fire; and evil is the home of the wrong-doers!"

Sura 8:60: "Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power including steeds of war to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies of Allah and your enemies and others besides whom ye may not know but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah shall be repaid unto you and ye shall not be treated unjustly."

Tabari IX:113: "Allah permits you to shut them (women) in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Quran."

Tabari I:280: "Allah said, 'It is My obligation to make Eve bleed once every month as she made this tree bleed. I must also make Eve stupid, although I created her intelligent.' Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of this world menstruate and are stupid."

Ishaq:327: "Allah said, 'A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.'"

These quotations are not out of context. They are representative of dozens and dozens of other messages in the Islamic "holy" texts. Clearly, they have inspired the violent and hateful behavior of followers.

Stalin....42,672,000

Mao.....37,828,000

Hitler....20,946,000

My heroes

Although it is gilding the lily, let's remind all what a low-life you are:

"The mass murder of seven million Ukrainians, three million of them children, and deportation to the gulag of two million more (where most died) was hidden by Soviet propaganda. Pro-communist westerners, like The New York Times' Walter Duranty, British writers Sidney and Beatrice Webb and French Prime Minister Edouard Herriot, toured Ukraine, denied reports of genocide, and applauded what they called Soviet "agrarian reform."

Those who spoke out against the genocide were branded "fascist agents." Seven million died in the 'forgotten' holocaust - Eric Margolis

oh come now Political chick the seed of communism comes directly from the Christian bible one just has to look at the verses in acts 2; 44-45 and acts 4 : 32 - 37 to see it is so..Before calling someone a fool you should do a little research.I once did a long paper on this subject but I can not find it and had to borrow these facts from someone else unfortunately... Thomas Moore who was a catholic saint published a book called Utopia as well...Others came along later and further formulated these ideas such as Wilheim Weitling who wrote the Gospel of poor Sinners it was these books esp Weitling that influenced the founders of The league of the Just which later became the Communist Leaque which both Marx and Engels were members..Much of this can be googled up and found as with all things taking a verse or two out of context as I have stated many times is the root for all these problems as unscrupulous people come along later and twist things to their own benefit such as the like of Stalin, Mao Zedung and Hitler with his crooked cross(swatika).. Know it is true that religion became anathema to the leftist ideologies but that is only because they no longer needed it or it wasn't usefull to them... Case in point was the way Stalin destroyed and closed all the churches in the Soviet Union but when Hitler threatened his rule he reopened them and used the people's strong ties to Russian orthodox Christianity to turn the tide against Hitler... Proving that he would use whatever means possible to stay in power like all despots and cunning conning men of power....

oh come now Political chick the seed of communism comes directly from the Christian bible one just has to look at the verses in acts 2; 44-45 and acts 4 : 32 - 37 to see it is so..Before calling someone a fool you should do a little research.I once did a long paper on this subject but I can not find it and had to borrow these facts from someone else unfortunately... Thomas Moore who was a catholic saint published a book called Utopia as well...Others came along later and further formulated these ideas such as Wilheim Weitling who wrote the Gospel of poor Sinners it was these books esp Weitling that influenced the founders of The league of the Just which later became the Communist Leaque which both Marx and Engels were members..Much of this can be googled up and found as with all things taking a verse or two out of context as I have stated many times is the root for all these problems as unscrupulous people come along later and twist things to their own benefit such as the like of Stalin, Mao Zedung and Hitler with his crooked cross(swatika).. Know it is true that religion became anathema to the leftist ideologies but that is only because they no longer needed it or it wasn't usefull to them... Case in point was the way Stalin destroyed and closed all the churches in the Soviet Union but when Hitler threatened his rule he reopened them and used the people's strong ties to Russian orthodox Christianity to turn the tide against Hitler... Proving that he would use whatever means possible to stay in power like all despots and cunning conning men of power....

Well, then, maybe you can find the biblical quote for this, you moron:

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life."
Leon Trotsky

yes since you are so insulting and your pride is hurt.... There is a phrase that goes like this I would rather lose with a smart one then argue with a fool and since you choose to call me a fool even though I am far from one then it is you that must be the fool....

Right.....that time he won the "Lie of the Year" award.....a fluke. Could happen to anyone (well...not me, but still......)

After all, 65 million Americans must know what they're talking about, and they voted for the smartest man ever.....ever.....to become President.

Right?

"Man suspected in shooting of Philadelphia cop says he attempted ‘execution’ in the name of Islam as police release harrowing dispatch call: ‘I’m bleeding heavily!’

The man suspected of shooting a Philadelphia cop admitted to the attempted “execution” and claimed he did it in the name of Islam,...

The 30-year-old suspect, who has not been identified, was injured when the cop fired back. He was taken into custody, where he confessed to the ambush, saying he committed it in the name of Islam, sources told CBS Philadelphia.

“When you look at the video, this is one of the scariest things I’ve ever seen,” Commissioner Ross said. “This guy tried to execute the police officer. The police officer had no idea he was coming. It’s amazing he’s alive.”
Sources: Suspect Confesses To Shooting Officer, Says He Did It In the Name Of Islam

Heck....the King...er, President knows what he's doing....probably a good idea to bring in a couple a' hundred thousand Muslims from the Middle East.

Every president lies, but Obama is not lying in this case. Well, unless you want the radicals to have more credibility.
He's not wrong. Referring to the ideology followed by these radicals as "Islam" only gives them more credibility. It's a sick perversion of Islam, a religion followed by hundreds of millions of people, almost all of them being peaceful. It should be noted where the muslim population is located, since many who spew vile hatred towards Islamic people actually believe most muslims live in the Middle East, a region the United States has absolutely twisted. No wonder they hate us and it's so easy to recruit.. The US actions in Iran, the drone strikes, the bombings.. That's a bit off course, I'll get back to the population:
Islam by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Around 62% of the world's Muslims live in South and Southeast Asia, with over 1 billion adherents.[26] The largest Muslim population in a country is in Indonesia, a nation home to 12.7% of the world's Muslims, followed by Pakistan (11.0%), India (10.9%), and Bangladesh (9.2%).[1][27] About 20% of Muslims live in Arab countries.[28]
So we know that roughly 62% of the worlds Muslims live in south/southeast Asia, and only 20% live in Arabian countries. Now, all of the focus is on Arabian countries and particular radicals, which is then used to vilify muslims. It's sad, and quite funny, knowing that the people who do this are some of the most ignorant in this country.
It's a tragic story, a man was shot, a police officer, and you're using it for a completely off the rails rant against refugees/islam/obama/democrats.. That's quite shameful. So what we have here is ONE MAN, who says he attempted something in the name of Islam, and that somehow means we need to ban all refugees/blame all muslims/it's obama's fault.
Where do you get the "couple hundred thousand number?" That is literally, I cannot stress this enough, a blatant lie. It is a LIE. I will spell it out for you. L I E.
Facts about the Syrian Refugees
  • Trump, Ben Carson and Carly Fiorina repeatedly have claimed that the Obama administration plans to accept anywhere from 100,000 to 250,000 Syrian refugees. That’s false. By law, the administration can admit slightly more than 10,000 in fiscal year 2016, and no refugee commitments can be made beyond that.
In regards to the refugees, these are people truly in need of help. The refugee process is tedious, and one of the most difficult ways to enter the country. Fear mongering is a powerful weapon though, and it's convinced people to hate women, children, and men, who happen to be Muslim.
I hope you recognize the difference between EU migrants and american SYRIAN refugees..
Meanwhile, President Obama said the “overwhelming numbers” of Syrian refugees referred to the U.S. by the U.N. are children and women. That’s true, according to data provided by the State Department.
"Hillary Clinton: Muslims Are ‘Peaceful and Tolerant,’ Have ‘Nothing Whatsoever to Do With Terrorism’
Hillary is right, the majority of Muslims are peaceful. The majority have nothing to do with terrorism, much like the majority of christians have nothing to do with these guys: Anti-balaka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Unless I apply your skewed logic.)

Remember: you can't be Liberal/Democrat if you don't endorse every single word above.
This is ignorant. There are plenty of liberals who happen to be "new atheists" that hate Islam and religion with a disturbing passion.

40% of Indonesians approve of violence in defense of Islam.
http://www.thejakartapost.com/detailweekly.asp?fileid=20060728.@03

Pew Global: 68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
43% of Nigerian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
38% of Lebanese Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
15% of Egyptian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
13% of Indonesian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
12% of Jordanian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
7% of Muslim Israelis say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
Zogby Poll: Most Americans Want Strengths and Weaknesses of Darwinism Taught In Schools(Pew Global Attitudes Project September, 2009)

*much more here:
Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the 'Tiny Minority of Extremists' Myth

Islam is a peaceful religion because most Muslims live peacefully and that only a "tiny minority of extremists" practice violence? That's like saying that White supremacy must be perfectly fine since only a tiny minority of racists ever hurt anyone. Neither does it explain why religious violence is largely endemic to Islam, despite the tremendous persecution of religious minorities in Muslim countries.

In truth, even a tiny minority of "1%" of Muslims worldwide translates to 15 million believers - which is hardly an insignificant number. However, the "minority" of Muslims who approve of terrorists, their goals, or their means of achieving them is much greater than this. In fact, it isn't even a true minority in some cases, depending on how goals and targets are defined. Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the 'Tiny Minority of Extremists' Myth

Still, we need only look to the many polls to affirm the alarmingly high percentages of Muslims (hundreds-of-millions in number) who seek, through the most violent means imaginable, Islamic world domination. Again, here are but a few:

· 83 percent of Palestinian Muslims, 62 percent of Jordanians and 61 percent of Egyptians approve of jihadist attacks on Americans. World Public Opinion Poll(2009).

· 1.5 Million British Muslims support the Islamic State, about half their total population. ICM (Mirror)Poll 2015.

· Two-thirds of Palestinians support the stabbing of Israeli civilians. Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research(2015).

· 38.6 percent of Western Muslims believe 9/11 attacks were justified. Gallup(2011).

· 45 percent of British Muslims agree that clerics preaching violence against the West represent “mainstream Islam.” BBC Radio(2015).

· 38 percent of Muslim-Americans say Islamic State (ISIS) beliefs are Islamic or correct. (Forty-three percent disagree.) The Polling CompanyCSP Poll (2015).

· One-third of British Muslim students support killing for Islam. Center for Social Cohesion(Wikileaks cable).

· 78 percent of British Muslims support punishing the publishers of Muhammad cartoons. NOP Research.

· 80 percent of young Dutch Muslims see nothing wrong with holy war against non-believers. Most verbalized support for pro-Islamic State fighters. Motivaction Survey(2014).

· Nearly one-third of Muslim-Americans agree that violence against those who insult Muhammad or the Quran is acceptable. The Polling CompanyCSP Poll (2015).

· 68 percent of British Muslims support the arrest and prosecution of anyone who insults Islam. NOP Research.

· 51 percent of Muslim-Americans say that Muslims should have the choice of being judged by Shariah courts rather than courts of the United States (only 39 percent disagree).The Polling CompanyCSP Poll (2015).

· 81 percent of Muslim respondents support the Islamic State (ISIS). Al-Jazeerapoll (2015).

Bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster and the moderate Muslim: Even as we hear of the occasional sighting, most reasonable people remain skeptical as to whether, in reality, these mysterious creatures even exist.
Matt Barber - Myth of the ‘Moderate Muslim’

Outside of Franklin Roosevelt....this nation has never.....never.....had a more deceitful, lying President than Barack Hussein Obama (peace be on him.)
Your link is a 404.
Islam is a peaceful religion because most Muslims live peacefully and that only a "tiny minority of extremists" practice violence?
Yeah, like christianity, Islam is a "peaceful religion." Just because christian extremists around the world do horrible things, it means nothing for the majority of peaceful christians, you hypocrite.
You can cherrypick polls all you want, you only help the terrorists.

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life."
Leon Trotsky

Trotsky is not any of those people on your list who happened to be Catholic schooled.

Here's some verses from your prince of peace:
(2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 &
Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8)

Leon Trotsky

Trotsky is not any of those people on your list who happened to be Catholic schooled.

I can see that you find it impossible to hide your bigotry.
Let's add some erudition to your life.

1. Communism, Nazism, fascism, Liberalism, Progressivism are not religion based.

The fact is that Hegel is the source, not either testament.

The German political philosophy leached into American academia in the 19th century, and many of our early Presidents had tutors and/or an education based on same.

The Germans have a history of embracing authoritarian rule. As the German philosopher Hegel said, “The state says … you must obey …. The state has rights against the individual; its members have obligations, among them that of obeying without protest” (Ralf Dahrendorf, "Society and Democracy in Germany").

2. Marx's doctrine led to both communism and Nazism.

In America, it was modified through the prism of our history.
'The excesses of the European versions of fascism were mitigated by the specific history and culture of America, Jeffersonian individualism, heterogeneity of the population, but the central theme is still an all-encompassing state that centralizes power to perfect human nature by controlling every aspect of life., albeit at the loss of what had hitherfore been accepted as ‘inalienable human rights.’

The dichotomy that is today’s political reality is based on this retreat, as the American left simply flipped from the brown-shirt utopians to the red-flag utopians, parroting Stalin’s rhetoric: anything objectionable is fascist.'
Goldberg.

a. DuBois had studied at the University of Berlin, and this itself was the almost universal among early progressives, who envied Bismarck’s welfare state, and Hegel’s philosophy. Hegel introduced a system for understanding the history of philosophy and the world itself, often described as a "progression in which each successive movement emerges as a resolution to the contradictions inherent in the preceding movement"
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

During Jack Cafferty's time as a co-anchor of CNN's morning program, he reported on March 31, 2004 that "It's a red-letter day here in America. Air America, that communist radio network, starts broadcasting in a little while."
Cafferty was unyielding when CNN colleague Soledad O'Brien responded by saying that the new talk-radio network was not communist but liberal. He replied: "Well. Aren't they synonymous?"[

Right?

Every president lies, but Obama is not lying in this case. Well, unless you want the radicals to have more credibility.
He's not wrong. Referring to the ideology followed by these radicals as "Islam" only gives them more credibility. It's a sick perversion of Islam, a religion followed by hundreds of millions of people, almost all of them being peaceful. It should be noted where the muslim population is located, since many who spew vile hatred towards Islamic people actually believe most muslims live in the Middle East, a region the United States has absolutely twisted. No wonder they hate us and it's so easy to recruit.. The US actions in Iran, the drone strikes, the bombings.. That's a bit off course, I'll get back to the population:
Islam by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Around 62% of the world's Muslims live in South and Southeast Asia, with over 1 billion adherents.[26] The largest Muslim population in a country is in Indonesia, a nation home to 12.7% of the world's Muslims, followed by Pakistan (11.0%), India (10.9%), and Bangladesh (9.2%).[1][27] About 20% of Muslims live in Arab countries.[28]
So we know that roughly 62% of the worlds Muslims live in south/southeast Asia, and only 20% live in Arabian countries. Now, all of the focus is on Arabian countries and particular radicals, which is then used to vilify muslims. It's sad, and quite funny, knowing that the people who do this are some of the most ignorant in this country.
It's a tragic story, a man was shot, a police officer, and you're using it for a completely off the rails rant against refugees/islam/obama/democrats.. That's quite shameful. So what we have here is ONE MAN, who says he attempted something in the name of Islam, and that somehow means we need to ban all refugees/blame all muslims/it's obama's fault.
Where do you get the "couple hundred thousand number?" That is literally, I cannot stress this enough, a blatant lie. It is a LIE. I will spell it out for you. L I E.
Facts about the Syrian Refugees
  • Trump, Ben Carson and Carly Fiorina repeatedly have claimed that the Obama administration plans to accept anywhere from 100,000 to 250,000 Syrian refugees. That’s false. By law, the administration can admit slightly more than 10,000 in fiscal year 2016, and no refugee commitments can be made beyond that.
In regards to the refugees, these are people truly in need of help. The refugee process is tedious, and one of the most difficult ways to enter the country. Fear mongering is a powerful weapon though, and it's convinced people to hate women, children, and men, who happen to be Muslim.
I hope you recognize the difference between EU migrants and american SYRIAN refugees..
Meanwhile, President Obama said the “overwhelming numbers” of Syrian refugees referred to the U.S. by the U.N. are children and women. That’s true, according to data provided by the State Department.
"Hillary Clinton: Muslims Are ‘Peaceful and Tolerant,’ Have ‘Nothing Whatsoever to Do With Terrorism’
Hillary is right, the majority of Muslims are peaceful. The majority have nothing to do with terrorism, much like the majority of christians have nothing to do with these guys: Anti-balaka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Unless I apply your skewed logic.)

Remember: you can't be Liberal/Democrat if you don't endorse every single word above.
This is ignorant. There are plenty of liberals who happen to be "new atheists" that hate Islam and religion with a disturbing passion.

http://www.thejakartapost.com/detailweekly.asp?fileid=20060728.@03

Pew Global: 68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
43% of Nigerian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
38% of Lebanese Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
15% of Egyptian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
13% of Indonesian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
12% of Jordanian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
7% of Muslim Israelis say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
Zogby Poll: Most Americans Want Strengths and Weaknesses of Darwinism Taught In Schools(Pew Global Attitudes Project September, 2009)

*much more here:
Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the 'Tiny Minority of Extremists' Myth

Islam is a peaceful religion because most Muslims live peacefully and that only a "tiny minority of extremists" practice violence? That's like saying that White supremacy must be perfectly fine since only a tiny minority of racists ever hurt anyone. Neither does it explain why religious violence is largely endemic to Islam, despite the tremendous persecution of religious minorities in Muslim countries.

In truth, even a tiny minority of "1%" of Muslims worldwide translates to 15 million believers - which is hardly an insignificant number. However, the "minority" of Muslims who approve of terrorists, their goals, or their means of achieving them is much greater than this. In fact, it isn't even a true minority in some cases, depending on how goals and targets are defined. Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the 'Tiny Minority of Extremists' Myth

Still, we need only look to the many polls to affirm the alarmingly high percentages of Muslims (hundreds-of-millions in number) who seek, through the most violent means imaginable, Islamic world domination. Again, here are but a few:

· 83 percent of Palestinian Muslims, 62 percent of Jordanians and 61 percent of Egyptians approve of jihadist attacks on Americans. World Public Opinion Poll(2009).

· 1.5 Million British Muslims support the Islamic State, about half their total population. ICM (Mirror)Poll 2015.

· Two-thirds of Palestinians support the stabbing of Israeli civilians. Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research(2015).

· 38.6 percent of Western Muslims believe 9/11 attacks were justified. Gallup(2011).

· 45 percent of British Muslims agree that clerics preaching violence against the West represent “mainstream Islam.” BBC Radio(2015).

· 38 percent of Muslim-Americans say Islamic State (ISIS) beliefs are Islamic or correct. (Forty-three percent disagree.) The Polling CompanyCSP Poll (2015).

· One-third of British Muslim students support killing for Islam. Center for Social Cohesion(Wikileaks cable).

· 78 percent of British Muslims support punishing the publishers of Muhammad cartoons. NOP Research.

· 80 percent of young Dutch Muslims see nothing wrong with holy war against non-believers. Most verbalized support for pro-Islamic State fighters. Motivaction Survey(2014).

· Nearly one-third of Muslim-Americans agree that violence against those who insult Muhammad or the Quran is acceptable. The Polling CompanyCSP Poll (2015).

· 68 percent of British Muslims support the arrest and prosecution of anyone who insults Islam. NOP Research.

· 51 percent of Muslim-Americans say that Muslims should have the choice of being judged by Shariah courts rather than courts of the United States (only 39 percent disagree).The Polling CompanyCSP Poll (2015).

· 81 percent of Muslim respondents support the Islamic State (ISIS). Al-Jazeerapoll (2015).

Bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster and the moderate Muslim: Even as we hear of the occasional sighting, most reasonable people remain skeptical as to whether, in reality, these mysterious creatures even exist.
Matt Barber - Myth of the ‘Moderate Muslim’

Outside of Franklin Roosevelt....this nation has never.....never.....had a more deceitful, lying President than Barack Hussein Obama (peace be on him.)
Your link is a 404.
Islam is a peaceful religion because most Muslims live peacefully and that only a "tiny minority of extremists" practice violence?
Yeah, like christianity, Islam is a "peaceful religion." Just because christian extremists around the world do horrible things, it means nothing for the majority of peaceful christians, you hypocrite.
You can cherrypick polls all you want, you only help the terrorists.

My experience is that, generally, Liberals fall into one of two categories:
Fools or Liars.

It is easy to see where you fall.

None of my facts are debatable.
The Q'ran dictates the violence, the antipathy to civility, and Muslim adherents follow same.

You might want to look at the result of Muslim immigration in Germany last week.
It proved to be the religion of rape and sexual harassment.
Very much like Bill Clinton.

Leon Trotsky

1. Communism, Nazism, fascism, Liberalism, Progressivism are not religion based.

The German political philosophy leached into American academia in the 19th century, and many of our early Presidents had tutors and/or an education based on same.

The Germans have a history of embracing authoritarian rule. As the German philosopher Hegel said, “The state says … you must obey …. The state has rights against the individual; its members have obligations, among them that of obeying without protest” (Ralf Dahrendorf, "Society and Democracy in Germany").

'The excesses of the European versions of fascism were mitigated by the specific history and culture of America, Jeffersonian individualism, heterogeneity of the population, but the central theme is still an all-encompassing state that centralizes power to perfect human nature by controlling every aspect of life., albeit at the loss of what had hitherfore been accepted as ‘inalienable human rights.’

The dichotomy that is today’s political reality is based on this retreat, as the American left simply flipped from the brown-shirt utopians to the red-flag utopians, parroting Stalin’s rhetoric: anything objectionable is fascist.'
Goldberg.

a. DuBois had studied at the University of Berlin, and this itself was the almost universal among early progressives, who envied Bismarck’s welfare state, and Hegel’s philosophy. Hegel introduced a system for understanding the history of philosophy and the world itself, often described as a "progression in which each successive movement emerges as a resolution to the contradictions inherent in the preceding movement"

During Jack Cafferty's time as a co-anchor of CNN's morning program, he reported on March 31, 2004 that "It's a red-letter day here in America. Air America, that communist radio network, starts broadcasting in a little while."
Cafferty was unyielding when CNN colleague Soledad O'Brien responded by saying that the new talk-radio network was not communist but liberal. He replied: "Well. Aren't they synonymous?"[

All I did was list NT verses, that means your affiliation pride requires you to deflect.
What you are saying is there is bigotry in your NT the same way you use Bigotry in your OP.
Fact is Christianity claims the acts of Christians were not really Christian or following Christianity and I showed the verses where they were in the same way you did for Islam. So either I'm right or you are admiting your OP is wrong. :)
I like how far you will go in denying the problems you pointed out in Islam is the same problem your faith turned blind eye to all these ages.

Leon Trotsky

Goldberg.

All I did was list NT verses, that means your affiliation pride requires you to deflect.
What you are saying is there is bigotry in your NT the same way you use Bigotry in your OP.
Fact is Christianity claims the acts of Christians were not really Christian or following Christianity and I showed the verses where they were in the same way you did for Islam. So either I'm right or you are admiting your OP is wrong. :)
I like how far you will go in denying the problems you pointed out in Islam is the same problem your faith turned blind eye to all these ages.

1. How could a worm like you have any effect on my 'pride'?

2. You don't know what my religion is. I might be a Druid....I look good in blue.

3. Provided something sorely missing in your life....education.

4. "I like how far you will go in denying the problems you pointed out in Islam is the same problem your faith turned blind eye to all these ages."
What makes you imagine Islam to be a religion?
What sort of religion is associated with Pederasty, child brides, honor killings, clitorectomies, stonings, wife beatings -- ...???

How about this:
"ISIS jihadists publicly executed 13 teenage boys for watching a soccer match.
The boys were slaughtered because they were said to be violating Sharia law by watching the game." http://nypost.com/2015/01/19/isis-executes-13-teens-for-watching-soccer/

It is difficult to see this savagery as evidence of a religion.....or, was Soviet communism a religion, too?

Speak up, you dunce.

a. "Admiral James “Ace” Lyons, Jr. (Ret.), the former commander in chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet,....“And until you recognize that Islam is a political movement masquerading as a religion, you’re never going to come to grips with it."
Admiral Lyons on Obama’s Strategy: ‘It’s Anti-American ... Pro-Islamic, It’s Pro-Iranian, and Pro-Muslim Brotherhood!’

Political chic all the names you can conjure up to call me is not gonna change the fact that your standard on Islam has to be used in viewing Christianity in the same exact manner you pointed out.
THE FACT THAT CHRISTIANS USED AND STILL USE THE SAME EXCUSE OBAMA AND SOME MUSLIMS IN DENIAL USE, THAT YOU POINTED OUT, MEANS YOU ARE CHASTISING THEIR EXCUSES TOO.
THAT'S CALLED A FACT, you inadvertantly shot 2 religions with one bigoted post.
Third grader behavior and sand box tactics does not change these facts.

Political chic all the names you can conjure up to call me is not gonna change the fact that your standard on Islam has to be used in viewing Christianity in the same exact manner you pointed out.
THE FACT THAT CHRISTIANS USED AND STILL USE THE SAME EXCUSE OBAMA AND SOME MUSLIMS IN DENIAL USE, THAT YOU POINTED OUT, MEANS YOU ARE CHASTISING THEIR EXCUSES TOO.
THAT'S CALLED A FACT, you inadvertantly shot 2 religions with one bigoted post.
Third grader behavior and sand box tactics does not change these facts.

You've proven that you're about as likely to learn as mayflies are to see Christmas.

Right?

Germany: Muslim Turks march through Duisburg chanting, “With Allah’s help, we shall conquer You”
Germany: Muslim Turks march through Duisburg chanting, “With Allah’s help, we shall conquer You”
Back in the 1930's and 1940's German was out there yelling about the 1000 year reign. Liberals are the stupidest people on the planet.

sheeple-6-sheeple-obama-liberals-funny-idiots-political-poster-1274936091.jpg

Right?

Back in the 1930's and 1940's German was out there yelling about the 1000 year reign. Liberals are the stupidest people on the planet.

View attachment 70159

Stupid may cover it....but I believe 'needy' is a large part, as well.

They need the warm embrace of the herd to overcome the feelings of inadequacy.

And this, from chapter 14 of Coulter's "Demonic:"

1. While the liberal mob engages in the kind of violence that one expects of a mob, there is also a species of intellectual mob that relies on praise and ridicule to enforce its views: they rely on the axiom that large segments of the population would rather be punched in the face than be sneered at by the elites. We call them liberals.
  2. The mob mentality is irresistible to people with a desperate need to be popular, and are perennially afraid of getting a bloody nose on the playground of life. A tell-tale sign is the use of terms like “us” and “we” when they write, or speak…as these pronouns speak of popularity, of membership in the larger group…i.e. the mob.
    1. In fact, an easy way to identify a conservative, is to look for the folks who aren’t afraid to be sneered at by “The Daily Show” and the other temples of the status-anxious. Conservatives are not susceptible to groupthink. Jon Stewart transmits the party line to idiots so they know who to hate. The act of applauding a joke rather than laughing at it is a public gesture that serves no purpose other than assuring everyone that you are part of the group.
    2. People desperate for a badge of identity are highly susceptible to groupthink, in fierce need of a ‘guide,’ and, so, the “foolish, ignorant, and envious persons are freed from the sense of their insignificance and powerlessness.” Le Bon, “The Crowd: A Study of The Popular Mind,” p.22.

You guys are revealing one of the major problems yet not recognizing it thus solving the problem. This falls into a few of my teachings, one being affiliation pride, gang mentality, seperatism, fighting propaganda and violent inducing hate texts with truth and knowledge and regulating it like Germany does
(call it what it is "child abuse" to indoctrinate them in destructive behavior), "folkways" (characteristics of a society of folks and how it imposses it's ways on others), reflected teaching, election in popularity not capability etc.

The problem you reveal but eludes you:
Group affiliation pride.
Political party pride, Religious pride including sect vs sect pride, race and ethnicity pride, country pride, city pride, sports teams pride all these set off gang mentalities and what do we see in gangs but destructive behavior willing to sacrifice paradise in order to feel empowered to subject others to their hell.

Isis supporters threaten London with terror attacks in new propaganda video
Isis supporters have released a new video calling for new terror attacks in London, Berlin and Rome.

The video, called “Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands”, called on extremists to “kill (infidels) wherever you find them”.
Aren't you glad that Obama is allowing 20,000 Syrian(1 in every 100 is a terrorist) refugees into America? What we saw in San Bernardino was just the beginning.

Right?

When you have a religion that teaches hate the way you do, you need a new religion.

Forum List

Back