Update: The Religion of Peace

Our President would not lie to the American people....

Right.....that time he won the "Lie of the Year" award.....a fluke. Could happen to anyone (well...not me, but still......)

So....when Barack the Merciful said
" 'The Islamic State' is neither Islamic nor a state"
Obama: 'The Islamic State' is neither Islamic nor a state

....well....I was really puzzled.
After all, 65 million Americans must know what they're talking about, and they voted for the smartest man ever.....ever.....to become President.

Right?

So....when I saw this story today:

"Man suspected in shooting of Philadelphia cop says he attempted ‘execution’ in the name of Islam as police release harrowing dispatch call: ‘I’m bleeding heavily!’

The man suspected of shooting a Philadelphia cop admitted to the attempted “execution” and claimed he did it in the name of Islam,...

The 30-year-old suspect, who has not been identified, was injured when the cop fired back. He was taken into custody, where he confessed to the ambush, saying he committed it in the name of Islam, sources told CBS Philadelphia.

“When you look at the video, this is one of the scariest things I’ve ever seen,” Commissioner Ross said. “This guy tried to execute the police officer. The police officer had no idea he was coming. It’s amazing he’s alive.”
Sources: Suspect Confesses To Shooting Officer, Says He Did It In the Name Of Islam

Heck....the King...er, President knows what he's doing....probably a good idea to bring in a couple a' hundred thousand Muslims from the Middle East.

Hey! Let's ask Angela Merkel!
When you have a religion that teaches hate the way you do, you need a new religion.

Our President would not lie to the American people....

Right.....that time he won the "Lie of the Year" award.....a fluke. Could happen to anyone (well...not me, but still......)

So....when Barack the Merciful said
" 'The Islamic State' is neither Islamic nor a state"
Obama: 'The Islamic State' is neither Islamic nor a state

....well....I was really puzzled.
After all, 65 million Americans must know what they're talking about, and they voted for the smartest man ever.....ever.....to become President.

Right?

So....when I saw this story today:

"Man suspected in shooting of Philadelphia cop says he attempted ‘execution’ in the name of Islam as police release harrowing dispatch call: ‘I’m bleeding heavily!’

The man suspected of shooting a Philadelphia cop admitted to the attempted “execution” and claimed he did it in the name of Islam,...

The 30-year-old suspect, who has not been identified, was injured when the cop fired back. He was taken into custody, where he confessed to the ambush, saying he committed it in the name of Islam, sources told CBS Philadelphia.

“When you look at the video, this is one of the scariest things I’ve ever seen,” Commissioner Ross said. “This guy tried to execute the police officer. The police officer had no idea he was coming. It’s amazing he’s alive.”
Sources: Suspect Confesses To Shooting Officer, Says He Did It In the Name Of Islam

Heck....the King...er, President knows what he's doing....probably a good idea to bring in a couple a' hundred thousand Muslims from the Middle East.

Hey! Let's ask Angela Merkel!
[/QUOTE]
When you have a religion that teaches hate the way you do, you need a new religion.[/QUOTE]

"When you have a religion that teaches hate the way you do, you need a new religion."

As I have never mentioned my religion, perhaps you should be more articulate, and state what you imagine....

But....if it is the Judeo-Christian traditions to which you refer....

1. It is written in Leviticus, "Love your neighbor as yourself, I am God." I, God, tell you to be decent to other people.

2. There is this associated more with Islam than with any other 'religion:'Pederasty, child brides, honor killings, clitorectomies, stonings, wife beatings and blowing up every innocent they can find.

I made you look like a dunce again, didn't I.

Forum List

Back