Update tonight from Ferguson

Mustng

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2014
The media were told to leave the area well over an hour ago. Not sure why...
There is supposed to be a police conference on television sometime this morning.
Been listening to police scanner since I could not watch it live and the calls are many.
Calls coming in ranging from gas stations, liquor stores, bbq place all reporting broken glass, small fires, looting.
A report of one witness at gas station seeing shotguns (4) wrapped in sheet in the car at gas station.
Another report of 5 men walking on middle of street in Florrisant with hoods on their heads, all carrying shotguns.
So many calls at one point there were not enough cops/cop cars to make the calls!
I hardly believe this is for a good cause anymore whether its protesting or support of Mike Brown. Hell I doubt they even knew him!
One cannot help but think of the innocent people trying to sleep in that area because they have to work tomorrow or the children hearing all of the bullhorns, loud bangs ( several shots have been fired) it is just sad, sad, mess.
I feel sick to my stomach...:(

The media were told to leave the area well over an hour ago. Not sure why...
There is supposed to be a police conference on television sometime this morning.
Been listening to police scanner since I could not watch it live and the calls are many.
Calls coming in ranging from gas stations, liquor stores, bbq place all reporting broken glass, small fires, looting.
A report of one witness at gas station seeing shotguns (4) wrapped in sheet in the car at gas station.
Another report of 5 men walking on middle of street in Florrisant with hoods on their heads, all carrying shotguns.
So many calls at one point there were not enough cops/cop cars to make the calls!
I hardly believe this is for a good cause anymore whether its protesting or support of Mike Brown. Hell I doubt they even knew him!
One cannot help but think of the innocent people trying to sleep in that area because they have to work tomorrow or the children hearing all of the bullhorns, loud bangs ( several shots have been fired) it is just sad, sad, mess.
I feel sick to my stomach...:(

i have been listening as well

the cops have caught several looters

they are busy tonight

But Gov Nixon rescinded the curfew to calm things down!
The mismanagement of this crisis knows no bounds.

Its time for the protesters to go home....

they have a just cause but there are outsiders now..just stirring up more trouble...

You dont need to protest after midnight...Its just a 'summer party' for some..

Justice is slow but it has to be.......The protesters need to go home

Its time for the protesters to go home....

they have a just cause but there are outsiders now..just stirring up more trouble...

You dont need to protest after midnight...Its just a 'summer party' for some..

Justice is slow but it has to be.......The protesters need to go home

What makes it just? Justice would work rather they were there or not. They'd be better off protesting black on black genocide in Chicago.

Its just because an unarmed boy was shot..

but all the facts have to come out......

The officer isn't going to be arrested for an on-duty shooting. I don't think that ever happens.

You cant take away someones right to protest but it cant go on all night (there has to be a curfew) and it cant go on indefinetly.

Justice is slow..

No one has the right to loot and destroy property. Protest, I'll agree, we all have the right to do it.

Who's to say if it was justified or not? Brown could of just got done beating the hell out of Wilson and then charged him to finish him off.

That move made no sense
It made sense if you realize that this is all about politics and not about public safety.
The truth is the administration and the Dems side with the rioters. They believe the system is racist. They believe Brown was shot down by a racist cop for no reason other than being black. THey believe the rioters ae merely expressing themselves and taking what others have stolen from them. Same way they side with the Palestinians and Hamas.

It made sense if you realize that this is all about politics and not about public safety.
The truth is the administration and the Dems side with the rioters. They believe the system is racist. They believe Brown was shot down by a racist cop for no reason other than being black. THey believe the rioters ae merely expressing themselves and taking what others have stolen from them. Same way they side with the Palestinians and Hamas.

31 arrests. I hope there are more if trouble begins again tonight. I have only contempt for those rioting & looting, they care nothing about Michael Brown.

31 arrests. I hope there are more if trouble begins again tonight. I have only contempt for those rioting & looting, they care nothing about Michael Brown.

Local NYC radio says some of the people now being arrested are from NY and California. Fergueson is now becoming a nexus for discontent.

Local NYC radio says some of the people now being arrested are from NY and California. Fergueson is now becoming a nexus for discontent.

Local, peacfull protesters are trying to stop the violent criminals:

To be sure, the rowdy demonstrators were greatly outnumbered by fellow protesters trying to keep the gathering peaceful.

"Get out of the street! Don't fight!" some protesters bellowed on bullhorns.

Protester Jerrell Bourrage grabbed one of the bottle-hurling demonstrators and told him to stop.

"We don't need these antagonizers out here. We need people who can stand out here to the side and still let your word be known," Bourrage told CNN.

Tear gas, gunfire fly in Ferguson again - CNN.com

Local, peacfull protesters are trying to stop the violent criminals:

To be sure, the rowdy demonstrators were greatly outnumbered by fellow protesters trying to keep the gathering peaceful.

"Get out of the street! Don't fight!" some protesters bellowed on bullhorns.

Protester Jerrell Bourrage grabbed one of the bottle-hurling demonstrators and told him to stop.

"We don't need these antagonizers out here. We need people who can stand out here to the side and still let your word be known," Bourrage told CNN.

Tear gas, gunfire fly in Ferguson again - CNN.com

How much you want to bet you will start getting some of the old Occupy protesters? Are any of the current crop of the arrested white and in their late 20's early 30's?

Forum List

Back