Update: Trump tells media I'll always call MS-13 animals

She names them. By name.

She just lost 3/4 of the latino vote, since they're the ones most victimized by these vicious gangs.
You are just pissed that the Aryan Brotherhood has been getting busted for drug dealing.
Well it is disconcerting.

But doesn't lose my party a huge voting bloc.
I'm a member of the hillbilly mafia..
Then you're not down with Nancy's MS13 love either.
Sounded like a sermon. But no, we hillbilly's can't abide of lettin' no foreigner drug sellers in our necks of the woods.
If you allow them in you won't have any necks to worry about.

Do you not find it strange to be supporting Nancy Pelosi's bizarre defense of such ruthless murderers?

The good news is that, despite opposition from the left, President Trump has been doing a pretty good job of rounding these animals up and shipping them out

Thank you for doing the right thing Mr President !

You are just pissed that the Aryan Brotherhood has been getting busted for drug dealing.

Sounded like a sermon. But no, we hillbilly's can't abide of lettin' no foreigner drug sellers in our necks of the woods.

Do you not find it strange to be supporting Nancy Pelosi's bizarre defense of such ruthless murderers?
How is MS-13 any different than a drone attack on an innocent family in the ME by US forces?
How is it different than paying doctors to prescribe and over-prescribe addictive meds to the mass populace including children as a requirement of their participation in the education system and as pain management to the point that thousands are dying by the month...??

How is MS-13 any different than a drone attack on an innocent family in the ME by US forces?
How is it different than paying doctors to prescribe and over-prescribe addictive meds to the mass populace including children as a requirement of their participation in the education system and as pain management to the point that thousands are dying by the month...??
So your answer is no?

The good news is that, despite opposition from the left, President Trump has been doing a pretty good job of rounding these animals up and shipping them out

They've only been here since Ronald Raygun..The amnesty and chain migration president...

So your answer is no?
You just need it to be no to justify the pin in yer ass.
As long as cops get away with robbery and murder I will always support those that oppose the establishment goons..

So your answer is no?
As long as cops get away with robbery and murder I will always support those that oppose the establishment goons..
The victims of these ruthless gangs disagree and will be voting otherwise.

If you have to ask these questions, your moral compass is way off, plus you clearly lack logic and common sense.

They've only been here since Ronald Raygun..The amnesty and chain migration president...
Ronald Reagan didnt prevent Obama from enforcing our immigration laws for 8 years. Nice try though.

So your answer is no?
The victims of these ruthless gangs disagree and will be voting otherwise.
That is something I have zero control over.

Ronald Reagan didnt prevent Obama from enforcing our immigration laws for 8 years. Nice try though.
Oblama had higher deportation rates in the first 4 years than the previous president. The years we lost our asses in the construction field by all those monied contractors hiring them, and no, they were not fucking liberal or democrats in the solid red areas. So peddle yer echo chamber BS somewheres else.

The years we lost our asses in the construction field by all those monied contractors hiring them, and no, they were not fucking liberal or democrats in the solid red area.
I agree with you on this

and that is the main reason Trump won the republican primary

The years we lost our asses in the construction field by all those monied contractors hiring them, and no, they were not fucking liberal or democrats in the solid red area.
I agree with you on this

I've been voting for guys that claimed they would stop it and clean up the mess for forty damn years already. They need to do their j-o-b..

Oblama had higher deportation rates in the first 4 years than the previous president. The years we lost our asses in the construction field by all those monied contractors hiring them, and no, they were not fucking liberal or democrats in the solid red areas. So peddle yer echo chamber BS somewheres else.
No, you are sooo misinformed. Obama had 2.5 million, Bush had over 10 million, when you count the "informal returns".

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-deported-more-people/

During the third and final presidential debate on 19 October 2016, Republican nominee Donald Trump remarked that President Barack Obama “has moved millions of people out … millions of people have been moved out of this country.” As of 2015, more than 2.5 million undocumented persons had been deported by immigration authorities since President Obama took office in 2009, a total which was statistically record-setting. During the two terms of Obama’s predecessor, President George W. Bush, just over 2 million people were deported.

However, that statistic is somewhat misleading, as a significant portion of it was due to a change in the way “deportations” are defined that began during the Bush administration, not in the actual number of persons turned out of the U.S. As the Los Angeles Times noted, if not for that change in definition about what constitutes a “deportation,” the Obama administration likely would not have been a record-setting one...

Who's the Real Deporter-In-Chief: Bush or Obama?

Under Bush, the majority of immigrants that the U.S. sent home were simply “returned.” Nobody took their fingerprints or put a permanent mark on their immigration records. Instead, U.S. authorities put them on buses and sent them back across the border. Between 2001 and 2008, there were over 8.3 million of these informal “returns,” according to the Department of Homeland Security. There were, by contrast, just 2 million “removals.” Those are the more formal deportations—the ones that go through some form of individual review, with an officer if not a judge, and become part of deportees’ permanent records.

cc9aa65135c4cdc61837d043289a382c4bf4afce.jpeg

Last edited:
I agree with you on this

I've been voting for guys that claimed they would stop it and clean up the mess for forty damn years already. They need to do their j-o-b..
How far apart are we M?

Reagan screwed up

41 was weak

Clinton gave lip service

Bush Jr opened the doors for his corporate buddies

Obama emasculated ICE and our border agents

Trump is the o ly POTUS that is doing anything about the illegal immigration policy IMO

this is not my hot button issue, but watching our media lie about the Presidents Comme ts has been, at a mi imum, discouraging

Even the NYT lied about it

MS 13 types are EXACTLY the kind of illegals we should all want dealt with

Fight Trump on policies that we have legitimate differences on, but back him when he is doing the right thing

The left is losing votes over this, hell, they are losing votes in the Hispanic community

She names them. By name.

She just lost 3/4 of the latino vote, since they're the ones most victimized by these vicious gangs.

Just to name a few THEY ARE ANIMALS...

upload_2018-5-17_22-5-35.png

MS-13 gang member pleads guilty to 'catfishing' murder of boy, 15, in Massachusetts

upload_2018-5-17_22-6-35.png

Seems the the Dems in the House and Senate aren't as smart as that proverbial box of rocks.

Who in their right mind would defend a vicious bunch like MS 13??

Pelosi and Schumer that's who.

Wonder how many votes their standpoint will garner in the mid terms??

What a couple of marooooonnnnnsss.

President Trump tore into MS-13 on Thursday, describing the street gang as “animals” when media asked him to clarify his previous statement.

View attachment 194010

Update – Trump Tells Media: I’ll Always Call MS-13 Animals

----------

Yep and most Americans with a brain just so happen to agree. If they have no sympathy while killing a kid what in the hell makes you liberal idiots think they'd have any for you.

That’s the great thing about this president. He embodies the very traits that this country needs to have. He is tough, he speaks the truth, and he gives as good as he gets. Nobody bullies Donald Trump and comes out unscathed. This, no one bullies the US.

Forum List

Back