UPDATE: Waffle House robber vs CWP details are released! Thug shot at CWP, lock witnesses n freezer

Hey Pogo.....Post and Courier just updated the story again.

And guess what? The thug fired first!

The CWP holder? He fired ONE shot. Hit center mass right in the torso.

Not a Wild West guns blazing bullets flying mess.

One center mass shot. End of threat.

Wow. You fell flat on your face here.

Linear time.
Learn what the fuck it is.

Hey Pogo.....Post and Courier just updated the story again.

And guess what? The thug fired first!

The CWP holder? He fired ONE shot. Hit center mass right in the torso.

Not a Wild West guns blazing bullets flying mess.

One center mass shot. End of threat.

Wow. You fell flat on your face here.

Linear time.
Learn what the fuck it is.

Still fighting the quicksand huh?

Face it. You were as dead wrong as possible. And I was 100% right. Stop fighting it. Live to fight another thread.

Wow you're actually gonna keep riding that horse.

Ok. You call it "rumors". I said yes...it's what people on my street said happened....you know...a few miles from the scene. People who heard it first hand from witnesses.

And. You call it "fictions". Hmmm. So...how can what I said be "fiction"....when the media and police just announced that it went down EXACTLY how I said it did.

Because at the time you didn't know it as fact, yet you presented it as such. That's the entire fucking POINT and from the beginning was always the point, and it continues to sail right over your head.

So in liberal land....do rumors and fiction = proven fact???

In every land facts must be proven --- else they ain't fact.

Wait....forgot...you morons believed "Hands up don't shoot" baha! Now that was rumor and fiction.

I don't even know what the fuck that means.
Yeah, because with Zimmerman, you didn't make up facts.

Since I've never posted on "Zimmerman", that's true.

Go ahead. Show me one.
Liberals always claim they never did.

The libs tripped all over themselves trying to excuse the thug and question the story. Especially Pogo.

WCSC : Robbery suspect shot outside North Charleston Waffle House
Police: Waffle House robber fired at man who fatally shot him

Thug walked in wearing hoodie and brandished a silver pistol demanding cash. When refused...he began ordering all employees into a freezer. Not flee. But herding witnesses into a closed room. Uh oh....BAD.

A CWP holder was outside and saw it. He got behind cover and got on the phone calling for help.

Thug exits restaurant.....and raises his gun at the CWP and shoots at him. Post and Courier said he fired at the CWP. Live 5 News did indicate.

CWP kills the thug outside....without bystanders nearby.

CWP didn't jump up in a crowded restaurant going "pew pew pew" as libs portray it.
CWP didn't rush in guns blazing.

He hid behind cover....called for help...and remained a witness until thug was coming towards him.

Pogo. ClosedCaption. Basically all moron liberals......yall some stupid motherufckers.

This is why you never go into the freezer after a robbery…if they get the cash and don't leave immediately, they plan on killing people….

Brown's Chicken massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Brown's Chicken massacre was a mass murder that occurred at a Brown's Chicken restaurant in Palatine, Illinois, United States, a northwest suburb of Chicago, on January 8, 1993, when two assailants robbed the restaurant and then proceeded to murder seven employees.

The case remained unsolved for nearly nine years, until one of the assailants was implicated by his girlfriend in 2002. Police used DNA samples from the murder scene to match one of the suspects, Juan Luna. Luna was put on trial in 2007, found guilty for seven counts of murder, and sentenced to life imprisonment. James Degorski, the other assailant, was found guilty in 2009 on all seven counts of murder, and also sentenced to life imprisonment.

When Palatine police found the bodies, it was more than 5½ hours after the 9 p.m. closing.[3] Michael Castro's parents called the police a couple hours after closing time.[5] Later, Guadalupe Maldonado's wife called police, concerned that her husband had not returned home from work and that his car was still in the apparently closed Brown's Chicken parking lot.[5] When officers arrived at the building, they spotted the rear, employees' door open.

Inside, they found the seven bodies, some face-down, some face-up, in a cooler and in a walk-in refrigerator.[1]

And for the first time ever a CWP owner fulfills his lifelong fantasy. Good for him. :thup:
Bucky is still waiting to fulfill his.
He'll never acknowledge that if this wasn't such a gun obsessed country, completely flooded with guns, this criminal probabaly wouldn't have been able to get his hands on one.

Criminals in Australia, Britain and Europe……with their gun confiscation and extreme gun control……..get guns whenever they want them……….you have to read the local news feeds to find the shootings because our journalists need gun control to work in those countries to push their gun control agenda here….

And for the first time ever a CWP owner fulfills his lifelong fantasy. Good for him. :thup:
He'll never acknowledge that if this wasn't such a gun obsessed country, completely flooded with guns, this criminal probabaly wouldn't have been able to get his hands on one.

Criminals in Australia, Britain and Europe……with their gun confiscation and extreme gun control……..get guns whenever they want them……….you have to read the local news feeds to find the shootings because our journalists need gun control to work in those countries to push their gun control agenda here….
What's the murder rate in those countries again?

Have you heard about all those stabbings in Israel? Thank goodness they have strict gun control, or those would have been mass shootings.

Have you heard about all those stabbings in Israel? Thank goodness they have strict gun control, or those would have been mass shootings.

Did you see the Israeli shoot the attacker…with his concealed pistol……….

And criminals in all of those countries get guns easily…….they just don't use them as often…..but when they do…they prefer fully automatic rifles, and grenades.

And criminals in all of those countries get guns easily…….they just don't use them as often…..but when they do…they prefer fully automatic rifles, and grenades.
Sure that's why there have been stabbings instead of machine gun massacres :rolleyes:

Israel has strict bomb control too. Doesn't seem to help.

As for murder rates....US prisons are some of the most dangerous places a person can be. But...it's 100% gun free. Hmmm. And a military base and police headquarters are about as safe an environment a person could find themselves in. And they have guns everywhere.

But...how? Guns mean more violence. Yet those examples destroy that premise.

Sure that's why there have been stabbings instead of machine gun massacres :rolleyes:

Who is having machine gun massacres? Other than leftist communist nations whose governments do it.

As for murder rates....US prisons are some of the most dangerous places a person can be. But...it's 100% gun free. Hmmm. And a military base and police headquarters are about as safe an environment a person could find themselves in. And they have guns everywhere.

Wow so you think prisoners would be safer if they had guns?!

Wow Bucs has finally lost his mind. Seek help Bucs.

No it isn't a fantasy of any law-abiding citizen to shoot and kill another person.
CWP only returned fire, just as anyone would.

I read the other thread.
Assclowns all over the place was saying how he shouldn't have fired in a crowded restaurant and (my personal favorite). "maybe it was just his finger in his jacket pocket"
:cuckoo:

You're all warped
Thank goodness for gun control. Imagine if the robber had a machine gun and grenades.

A ghetto thug that can afford a fully automatic weapon and pass the background check.
I bet you still believe in the tooth fairy...

Wow so you think prisoners would be safer if they had guns?!

Wow Bucs has finally lost his mind. Seek help Bucs.

Did I say that? Or did I say the lack of guns does not make a prison safe? You need to learn the term spurrious.

No it isn't a fantasy of any law-abiding citizen to shoot and kill another person.

I read the other thread.
Assclowns all over the place was saying how he shouldn't have fired in a crowded restaurant and (my personal favorite). "maybe it was just his finger in his jacket pocket"

You're all warped
Thank goodness for gun control. Imagine if the robber had a machine gun and grenades.

A ghetto thug that can afford a fully automatic weapon and pass the background check.
If machine guns were legal, there would be as many of them as there are other guns thanks to our gun fetish culture. And a thug could practically trip over one walking down the street like he can with other guns.

Thankfully, we have gun laws that work and make automatic weapons too rare and thus too expensive for a criminal to get his hands on.

I read the other thread.

You're all warped

If machine guns were legal, there would be as many of them as there are other guns thanks to our gun fetish culture. And a thug could practically trip over one walking down the street like he can with other guns.

Thankfully, we have gun laws that work and make automatic weapons too rare and thus too expensive for a criminal to get his hands on.

Machine guns are legal dumbass.

I read the other thread.

You're all warped

Oh there's no gun control when it comes to automatic weapons?

Idiot.

I read the other thread.

You're all warped

Idiot.

If you can pass the background check and pay the licensing fee you to can own a fully automatic assault rifle.
Idiot.

Idiot.

If you can pass the background check and pay the licensing fee you to can own a fully automatic assault rifle.
Idiot.
Compare the process of buying a machine gun to buying a pistol. Add to that that you can buy a pistol in all 50 states, but not a machine gun.

That's why this country isn't flooded with machine guns. You know what? The process for buying a machine gun seems pretty responsible. We should apply it to all guns. Then one day you can laugh about a "ghetto thug" not being able to afford a gun of any kind, not just automatics.

Idiot.

Idiot.
Compare the process of buying a machine gun to buying a pistol. Add to that that you can buy a pistol in all 50 states, but not a machine gun.

That's why this country isn't flooded with machine guns. You know what? The process for buying a machine gun seems pretty responsible. We should apply it to all guns. Then one day you can laugh about a "ghetto thug" not being able to afford a gun of any kind, not just automatics.

Hey I'm good with ghetto thugs not being able to afford a gun.
But dont you think thats racist?

Forum List

Back