UPDATE: Waffle House robber vs CWP details are released! Thug shot at CWP, lock witnesses n freezer

If machine guns were legal, there would be as many of them as there are other guns thanks to our gun fetish culture. And a thug could practically trip over one walking down the street like he can with other guns.

Thankfully, we have gun laws that work and make automatic weapons too rare and thus too expensive for a criminal to get his hands on.

Machine guns are legal dumbass.
Oh there's no gun control when it comes to automatic weapons?

Idiot.

If you can pass the background check and pay the licensing fee you to can own a fully automatic assault rifle.
Idiot.
Compare the process of buying a machine gun to buying a pistol. Add to that that you can buy a pistol in all 50 states, but not a machine gun.

That's why this country isn't flooded with machine guns. You know what? The process for buying a machine gun seems pretty responsible. We should apply it to all guns. Then one day you can laugh about a "ghetto thug" not being able to afford a gun of any kind, not just automatics.

Hey I'm good with ghetto thugs not being able to afford a gun.
But dont you think thats racist?

They steal them and we're expected to believe that the laws lefties propose will prevent it.

If machine guns were legal, there would be as many of them as there are other guns thanks to our gun fetish culture. And a thug could practically trip over one walking down the street like he can with other guns.

Thankfully, we have gun laws that work and make automatic weapons too rare and thus too expensive for a criminal to get his hands on.

Idiot.

If you can pass the background check and pay the licensing fee you to can own a fully automatic assault rifle.
Idiot.
Compare the process of buying a machine gun to buying a pistol. Add to that that you can buy a pistol in all 50 states, but not a machine gun.

That's why this country isn't flooded with machine guns. You know what? The process for buying a machine gun seems pretty responsible. We should apply it to all guns. Then one day you can laugh about a "ghetto thug" not being able to afford a gun of any kind, not just automatics.

I'm good with making it harder for any criminal to get a gun. Nothing racist about that.

Idiot.

Idiot.

I'm good with making it harder for any criminal to get a gun. Nothing racist about that.

Of course that would leave the majority white middle class armed.

Idiot.

Idiot.

You are trying to bring your racist bullshit into this but it doesn't mean anything.

Making it harder to get a gun leads to less guns in circulation leads to making it harder for criminals to get guns. It's obvious.

Idiot.

You are trying to bring your racist bullshit into this but it doesn't mean anything.

Making it harder to get a gun leads to less guns in circulation leads to making it harder for criminals to get guns. It's obvious.

So you're saying the ghetto thug would have to break into even more homes to get his pistol?
Sounds counter productive....

So you're saying the ghetto thug would have to break into even more homes to get his pistol?
Lol so you think that's how thugs get guns? Breaking into a house and finding wherever they are hidden, or breaking into a gun safe?

There are upwards of 400 million guns in this country. Nobody has any idea where most of them are. Most have been bought and sold many times and could be anywhere and sold to anyone. Maybe it's just a minority that end up in the hands of criminals, but hell 10 million would be a minority and that's a lot of guns for criminals to have.

Take a look at Israel. They have heavy gun control, and they have had a string of stabbings lately. If that had happened in the U.S., it would have been a string of mass shootings. Because it's so easy for bad guys to get guns here. Then again, I guess you could say that there is already a string of mass shootings going on. For years and years.

Lol so you think that's how thugs get guns? Breaking into a house and finding wherever they are hidden, or breaking into a gun safe?

There are upwards of 400 million guns in this country. Nobody has any idea where most of them are. Most have been bought and sold many times and could be anywhere and sold to anyone. Maybe it's just a minority that end up in the hands of criminals, but hell 10 million would be a minority and that's a lot of guns for criminals to have.

Take a look at Israel. They have heavy gun control, and they have had a string of stabbings lately. If that had happened in the U.S., it would have been a string of mass shootings. Because it's so easy for bad guys to get guns here. Then again, I guess you could say that there is already a string of mass shootings going on. For years and years.

So much stupid in one post..
The Palestinians cant get firearms...:lmao:

So much stupid in one post..
The Palestinians cant get firearms...:lmao:
Inside Israel no apparently. :thup:

Idiot.

You make a strong point there. However....wouldn't that or shouldn't that apply to drugs also? Our drug laws have done NOTHING to keep them out of circulation.

Second....I'd support fewer guns in circulation. Fewer loosies out there.

But with a wide open Southern border....and gangs running guns up through the border....well....you have to become a pretty epic racist and close the border. Hmmm. Tough choice. Reduce loose guns....but...be a racist also.

You make a strong point there. However....wouldn't that or shouldn't that apply to drugs also? Our drug laws have done NOTHING to keep them out of circulation.

But with a wide open Southern border....and gangs running guns up through the border....well....you have to become a pretty epic racist and close the border. Hmmm. Tough choice. Reduce loose guns....but...be a racist also.

Liberals always find themselves in a quandary.

Drugs and guns are very different things. The war on drugs is a failure because any idiot can grow a plant or mix a chemical in his own backyard. Just check youtube they'll show you how. And since a drug is meant for personal recreational use, it doesn't need as much regulation anyways because it can't be used to commit a crime or murder someone. A gun serves one purpose, to kill. Make it harder to get a gun and you'll reduce the number of guns in circulation. It's not a hard concept to grasp.

As for guns across the border, I bet most of them started out in American factories and were sold legally to individuals or the government.

Here's an interesting theory, what if we ended the war on drugs and made it more difficult to get a gun in this country at the same time? Then we will have reduced the demand for guns and thus reduced the number of guns made and brought into circulation. And at the same time we'll have taken away the entire reason the violent cartels exist by drying up their revenue streams. And since cartels are what is destroying Latin and South America, those places will be able to recover and people will stop trying to cross the border illegally.

Hey Pogo.....Post and Courier just updated the story again.

And guess what? The thug fired first!

The CWP holder? He fired ONE shot. Hit center mass right in the torso.

Not a Wild West guns blazing bullets flying mess.

One center mass shot. End of threat.

Wow. You fell flat on your face here.

Linear time.
Learn what the fuck it is.

Still fighting the quicksand huh?

Face it. You were as dead wrong as possible. And I was 100% right. Stop fighting it. Live to fight another thread.

I keep unsubscribing this thread, and it keeps coming back. Weird.

For the illiterati OP --- no I was not wrong. My point from the first post was, has been, is now and forever shall be, that you were spewing shit not in evidence. First thing I did was ask for such evidence. You didn't provide it, nor could you, since it did not yet EXIST. That was true that day, it was true yesterday, it's true right now, and I might add it will continue to be true forever.

So piss off, retard. And learn to read.

Hey Pogo.....Post and Courier just updated the story again.

And guess what? The thug fired first!

The CWP holder? He fired ONE shot. Hit center mass right in the torso.

Not a Wild West guns blazing bullets flying mess.

One center mass shot. End of threat.

Wow. You fell flat on your face here.

Linear time.
Learn what the fuck it is.

Still fighting the quicksand huh?

Face it. You were as dead wrong as possible. And I was 100% right. Stop fighting it. Live to fight another thread.

I keep unsubscribing this thread, and it keeps coming back. Weird.

For the illiterati OP --- no I was not wrong. My point from the first post was, has been, is now and forever shall be, that you were spewing shit not in evidence. First thing I did was ask for such evidence. You didn't provide it, nor could you, since it did not yet EXIST. That was true that day, it was true yesterday, it's true right now, and I might add it will continue to be true forever.

So piss off, retard. And learn to read.

No. I recall it well. I said it's what happened...based on rumors I heard. People I trust. I live 5 miles down the road from that Waffle House.

You mocked my sources and rumors. Called it fiction.

Then....the cops and media confirmed EXACTLY what I said happened.

See....when you're dead wrong...just flat out humiliating wrong....as you are....just admit it and move on.

Forum List

Back