UPenn Female Swimmers Say They’re Tired Of Seeing Lia Thomas’s Female Dong Swinging Around the Locker Room

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
They were told to shutup and get over it.

You stupid women should know you’ll never win at your silly sports games and you’re our sex fantasy toys and bd forced to strip in front of men.

~~~~~~
Perhaps they should capture Lia in the Woman's Locker Room and irreversible perform surgery.

You stupid women should know you’ll never win at your silly sports games and you’re our sex fantasy toys and be forced to strip in front of men.

Oh...I thought you were talking about the fat former guy walking thru pageant girls' locker rooms.

You stupid women should know you’ll never win at your silly sports games and you’re our sex fantasy toys and be forced to strip in front of men.

This is how civilization ends, with mankind cannibalizing itself into extinction—both psychologically and spiritually. As children a time comes when we must give up make believe in order to prepare ourselves for our emergence into the harsh gulf of reality. If we failed to do that by adulthood, then we would fail miserably in life as grownups, unable to differentiate between what is fantasy and what is reality; we would be unable to care for and feed ourselves.

So, I ask you all, where have all the bloody grownups gone? For in our present Age, it is the adults who insist on playing make believe; it is the adults who insist the rest of the world play make believe with them. If this madness continues, in just a few short generations children will be born without links of any kind to the past, to reality—and will be lost in a world of make believe forever. Soon after, the human race will also be lost.

My argument is for war against this ideology and all who champion and spread it; all out sweeping war is the only way mankind shall once and for all eradicate this threat to his very existence.

Is this what they mean by "penis envy"?

Besides the irrefutable convenience of being able to pee standing up ... who would envy a penis?

096956cfebd10f3c20a3d05de55e9cc8.jpg

The athletes need to stand up and say "no more". It is the only way to end this. But that is a large ask of them.

Oh Well, they kowtowed to the freaks so I hope they get them a belly full of it. Hopefully a few young women got red-pilled just before they start their journeys into adult life.

Send her over to Ohio so Jordan can check out that "swingin' dick"

Forum List

Back