US AG Barr MOCKED Pelosi by asking if she had brought her handcuffs

After being informed that it was now official, that she and Nadler had affected the US AG being held in CONTEMPT for refusing to obey their order to violate US law, US AG Barr MOCKED Pelosi by asking her if she had BROUGHT HER HANDCUFFS to the event they were both attending ... since she had threatened to cuff / lock up the US AG in Congress' own jail cell if he continued to refuse to obey their demand.

:lmao:

Barr teases Pelosi, asks if she brought her handcuffs on sidelines of DC event

That's some Master-Level Trolling there. Almost as good as Trump. :laughing0301:
What's the matter...snowflakes have no sense of humor?

The Chairman of the Judicial Committee and Speaker of the House ordering the US AG to BREAK THE LAW, holding him in Contempt when he refuses to, and threatening to lock him up for refusing to break the law is funny as hell!

Especially when the US AG ends up mocking the Speaker after she is informed how stupid she was / is and of what she has done....

:abgg2q.jpg:

I hope these idiots forward the contempt citation for full vote so a Judge can arrest and detain both Pelosie and Barr for the felony crime they are committing under color of law... They are not protected under the law for deliberate unlawful acts committed as a US congress critter..
Any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...:71:

The party needs more antisemites. Probably dislike Trump because his daughter and three grandchildren are Jewish.

After being informed that it was now official, that she and Nadler had affected the US AG being held in CONTEMPT for refusing to obey their order to violate US law, US AG Barr MOCKED Pelosi by asking her if she had BROUGHT HER HANDCUFFS to the event they were both attending ... since she had threatened to cuff / lock up the US AG in Congress' own jail cell if he continued to refuse to obey their demand.

That's some Master-Level Trolling there. Almost as good as Trump. :laughing0301:

Exactly! :04: :laugh:

GFVmE4g.jpg

The Chairman of the Judicial Committee and Speaker of the House ordering the US AG to BREAK THE LAW, holding him in Contempt when he refuses to, and threatening to lock him up for refusing to break the law is funny as hell!

Especially when the US AG ends up mocking the Speaker after she is informed how stupid she was / is and of what she has done....

I hope these idiots forward the contempt citation for full vote so a Judge can arrest and detain both Pelosie and Barr for the felony crime they are committing under color of law... They are not protected under the law for deliberate unlawful acts committed as a US congress critter..

The party needs more antisemites. Probably dislike Trump because his daughter and three grandchildren are Jewish.
I'm sure you believe that...because you've been told to. I mean...like all those "good people" who marched with torches......

Exactly! :04: :laugh:

GFVmE4g.jpg
I loved her reply.......

Hot Damn......

Are we having fun or What.....

Trump is Kicking Tard Ass...….

I'm sure you believe that...because you've been told to. I mean...like all those "good people" who marched with torches......

I believe it because I am Jewish and your party has spit in my face for 10 years now. Keep electing people like Tlaib and Omar and tell me that the Holocaust gives you comfort and that Israel has hypnotized the world. Keep flying the flag of Palestine at the DNC while burning the flag of Israel right outside of it.

Explain how Pelosi asked Barr to break the law. Try not to parrot Hannity, Limbaugh.

This should be interesting.
Think "Grand Jury information" and "Classified Material."

The Tards are so very Stupid from watching cnn and msnbctard….

They really don't have a flucking clue and most have no idea

about the shit storm coming their way...

They are truly ignorant about what is going on.

Hilarious.

Come get me bitch.

That's classic.

Suddenly I want to have Barr's love child. LOL.

Wonder if she will act like it never happened or if she will try to respond...

No matter....he owns her bony ass.

You think Pelosi is going to come out of her office today or just stay in to avoid facing the press about this...?

:rolleyes:

It was a joke obviously
Pelosi and Nadler are the joke, and every non-Democrat / snowflake is laughing like hell at these two for thinking they could order the US AG to break the law or bully him into doing so with a laughable 'Contempt' charge and / or threat to lock him up in the House 'dungeon'...

:p

The US IG, US AG, and the 'pitbull' are going to 'eat these guys alive'....

Bill Barr is a legit attorney

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I believe it because I am Jewish and your party has spit in my face for 10 years now. Keep electing people like Tlaib and Omar and tell me that the Holocaust gives you comfort and that Israel has hypnotized the world. Keep flying the flag of Palestine at the DNC while burning the flag of Israel right outside of it.

oh look BODECEA ran yet again...

Lock him up

Bring it on. That would be a colossal failure on the part of Democrats.

How do you explain the fact that most Jewish-Americans vote Democrat? And we also vote for people like List of Jewish members of the United States Congress - Wikipedia

Hey! The OP wants to know why you are hijacking his thread. (just passing along the concern)

Forum List

Back