US AG Barr MOCKED Pelosi by asking if she had brought her handcuffs

After being informed that it was now official, that she and Nadler had affected the US AG being held in CONTEMPT for refusing to obey their order to violate US law, US AG Barr MOCKED Pelosi by asking her if she had BROUGHT HER HANDCUFFS to the event they were both attending ... since she had threatened to cuff / lock up the US AG in Congress' own jail cell if he continued to refuse to obey their demand.

:lmao:

Barr teases Pelosi, asks if she brought her handcuffs on sidelines of DC event
Lock him up

That's going to be a little bit hard to do. Mr. Barr is the AG, the FBI and law enforcement all work for him. If Ms. Pelosi wants to match up the sergeant of arms with a bevy of G Man loyal to their boss, it could be pretty interesting.

I hope these idiots forward the contempt citation for full vote so a Judge can arrest and detain both Pelosie and Barr for the felony crime they are committing under color of law... They are not protected under the law for deliberate unlawful acts committed as a US congress critter..
Any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...:71:

The party needs more antisemites. Probably dislike Trump because his daughter and three grandchildren are Jewish.
I'm sure you believe that...because you've been told to. I mean...like all those "good people" who marched with torches......

I believe it because I am Jewish and your party has spit in my face for 10 years now. Keep electing people like Tlaib and Omar and tell me that the Holocaust gives you comfort and that Israel has hypnotized the world. Keep flying the flag of Palestine at the DNC while burning the flag of Israel right outside of it.
How do you explain the fact that most Jewish-Americans vote Democrat? And we also vote for people like List of Jewish members of the United States Congress - Wikipedia

Ignorance. My parents voted Blue for 40 yrs until 2016. We ll see what happens in 2020. Additionally many Jews are Jews in name only. They neither practice nor care.

I hope these idiots forward the contempt citation for full vote so a Judge can arrest and detain both Pelosie and Barr for the felony crime they are committing under color of law... They are not protected under the law for deliberate unlawful acts committed as a US congress critter..

The party needs more antisemites. Probably dislike Trump because his daughter and three grandchildren are Jewish.
I'm sure you believe that...because you've been told to. I mean...like all those "good people" who marched with torches......

I believe it because I am Jewish and your party has spit in my face for 10 years now. Keep electing people like Tlaib and Omar and tell me that the Holocaust gives you comfort and that Israel has hypnotized the world. Keep flying the flag of Palestine at the DNC while burning the flag of Israel right outside of it.
Hey! The OP wants to know why you are hijacking his thread. (just passing along the concern)

Funny as he gave me a star for my comment.

It was probably one of those bondage inside joke thingies.
With pelosi? it would HAVE to be bondage that's for sure.
Notice how Barr is indicating he'd be the submissive one.

When you stop thinking kinky stuff about the US AG, come back to reality and realize what he just did was epically troll her ass right to her face.

Think back to when Nadler 1st demanded the US AG BREAK THE LAW by releasing the Grand Jury information....remember when Nadler threatened to hold him in Contempt...and Barr just smiled / laughed at Nadler and Pelosi... If you don't remember, you should go back and watch it again - it was hilarious.

In case you haven't figured it out by now, the US AG was smiling and laughing at these 2 biased, deranged, Trump-hating ass-clowns is because he was sitting there in front of them already knowing that a court case had already been ruled on by the DC Circuit Court involving this exact same thing, knowing the DC Circuit Court had ALREADY ruled in his favor, knowing the DC Circuit Court had ALREADY set precedence in that ruling confirming that the release of Grand Jury information (except under the specific conditions outlined in the law, which this did not meet) was / is ILLEGAL, knowing that the DC Circuit Court had ALREADY ruled that a judge could not /./ would not order the US AG to BREAK THE LAW as THEY had done.

As they insulted him, threatened him, told him they were going to hold him in Contempt for not obeying their demand that he break the law, I bet he was about to bust a button on his jacket laughing at them....

And NOW Nadler and Pelosi are left looking either like complete morons for being totally clueless about the law THEY pass (especially embarrassing for Nadler who chairs the Judicial Committee)....OR they are left looking like crooked, criminal vindictive children who just knowingly attempted to force the US AG to break the law and when he refused to they attempted to politically assassinate him and his reputation in order to prevent the coming judicial backlash of their attempted political coup against he President.

Hmmm....'stupid' or a 'traitor'....which one do you think they would rather be known as? Hell, THEY may not even be the ones who get to choose when Barr and his 'pittbull' are done.

:p

After being informed that it was now official, that she and Nadler had affected the US AG being held in CONTEMPT for refusing to obey their order to violate US law, US AG Barr MOCKED Pelosi by asking her if she had BROUGHT HER HANDCUFFS to the event they were both attending ... since she had threatened to cuff / lock up the US AG in Congress' own jail cell if he continued to refuse to obey their demand.

That is what I will say to Barr as I have firearms and medical marijuana..

That's going to be a little bit hard to do. Mr. Barr is the AG, the FBI and law enforcement all work for him. If Ms. Pelosi wants to match up the sergeant of arms with a bevy of G Man loyal to their boss, it could be pretty interesting.

Nah....Barr will just tell her, "I'll see you Sergeant At Arms and raise you one 'Pittbull'!

I'm pretty sure threatening to illegally arrest / hold someone is a crime....at least trying to do so is.

That's some Master-Level Trolling there. Almost as good as Trump. :laughing0301:
What's the matter...snowflakes have no sense of humor?

The Chairman of the Judicial Committee and Speaker of the House ordering the US AG to BREAK THE LAW, holding him in Contempt when he refuses to, and threatening to lock him up for refusing to break the law is funny as hell!

Especially when the US AG ends up mocking the Speaker after she is informed how stupid she was / is and of what she has done....

:abgg2q.jpg:

Isn't that what you said about Russia Gate?

Explain how Pelosi asked Barr to break the law. Try not to parrot Hannity, Limbaugh.

This should be interesting.

You aren't bright are you?
You cannot by law unmask Grand Jury testimony.

That's some Master-Level Trolling there. Almost as good as Trump. :laughing0301:
What's the matter...snowflakes have no sense of humor?

The Chairman of the Judicial Committee and Speaker of the House ordering the US AG to BREAK THE LAW, holding him in Contempt when he refuses to, and threatening to lock him up for refusing to break the law is funny as hell!

Especially when the US AG ends up mocking the Speaker after she is informed how stupid she was / is and of what she has done....

:abgg2q.jpg:

Meh, I would settle for Nadlicker having a massive heart attack.

In due time, it's coming.

Explain how Pelosi asked Barr to break the law. Try not to parrot Hannity, Limbaugh.

As already reported by Constritutional Law Expert John Turley on Wed in testimony before Nadless and his Judicial committee, the DC Circuit Court has already made an earlier ruling on just this issue. CONFIRMING the US AG can NOT release the Grand Jury info - IT'S AGAINST THE LAW.

Do you slow / ignorant snowflakes need someone to draw you a picture to get it, or do ALL facts you don't like simply take 3 years to be accepted?

As already reported by Constritutional Law Expert John Turley on Wed in testimony before Nadless and his Judicial committee, the DC Circuit Court has already made an earlier ruling on just this issue. CONFIRMING the US AG can NOT release the Grand Jury info - IT'S AGAINST THE LAW.

Do you slow / ignorant snowflakes need someone to draw you a picture to get it, or do ALL facts you don't like simply take 3 years to be accepted?

Read my post again, you look stupid here.

Read my post again, you look stupid here.
Well you've got everywhere else covered so we're good.

Forum List

Back