US carries out the 1st federal execution in nearly 2 decades

Didnt Hitler admire and construct laws in germany based off american jim crow?

He admired the democrat party.
That was before they became the repub party.

Yes.....and that you believe that shows how deeply ignorant you are....the democrats didn't change anything with the republicans....they took over the press and the education system then trapped Black Americans in their schools.....first the democrats kept Blacks out to keep them from getting educations....now the democrat party controls the public education system in democrat party controlled cities....and they won't let Black children escape those schools.........and Black Children are kept from learning math, science, reading.....but they will always be taught to vote for democrats...

You do not deserve any respect...you are betraying Black Americans with your support for the racist democrats.
Youre obviously poor white trash. The repubs targeted you in the southern strategy and youre still too dumb to realize it.

And just like you voting for the democrat party, you believe what they told you about the fake "southern strategy." You believed the racist, democrat party, the party of slavery, jim crow, lynching........that that party changed...while the Republican party that freed the slaves and fought the kkk.....became racist.......?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Stop.....I can't laugh this hard.......I'll bust my gut..........

You go ahead and keep voting for the democrat party...the party of actual institutional racism....and 100 years from now you will still be killing Black children and living in shit hole democrat party cities....

US murderer Daniel Lewis Lee has been put to death, hours after the Supreme Court allowed the first executions of federal inmates in 17 years.

Several executions were initially delayed when a judge ruled on Monday that there were still unresolved legal challenges.

The condemned prisoners had argued that lethal injections constitute "cruel and unusual punishments".

But the Supreme Court voted 5-4 that "executions may proceed as planned".

Conflcited on this. Mr Lee is obviously no loss to the community and I suspect he has many friends on this board. But the death penalty belongs i the dark ages.

What does the idea that the late Mr. Lee was white and a supremacist have to do with the crime that he sat in the electric chair for this morning?
Maybe the SS tattoo on his neck is a clue ?

What does an SS tattoo have to do with White Supremacy? The Nazis killed scores of white people, brainlet.
And they still were racists. The KKK lynched white people so I guess they aren't white supremacists either.

The KKK lynched white people for opposing their cause. Once again - the Nazis were ARYAN supremacists, not "white" supremacists. Read a fucking book.
Aryans are white. That's what the books I read show me.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

ARYAN

"Aryan" (/ˈɛəriən/)[1] has its roots as a term used as a self-designation by Indo-Iranian people.[note 1] The term was used by the Indo-Aryan people of the Vedic period in Ancient India as a religious label for themselves and as well as the geographic region known as Āryāvarta, where Indo-Aryan culture is based (in this region).[2][3] The Iranian people used the term as an ethnic label for themselves in the Avesta scriptures, and the word forms the etymological source of the country name Iran.[4][5][6][7]

Aryavarta, which meant "the home of Aryas"

Ancient Iranian Aryans
Although the root *h₄erós (a "member of one’s own group, in contrast to an outsider") is most likely of Proto-Indo-European (PIE) origin, the use of Arya as a self-designation is only attested among Indo-Iranian peoples, and it is not known if PIE speakers had a term to designate themselves as a group.[8][9] Scholars point out that, even in ancient times, the idea of being an "Aryan" was religious, cultural and linguistic, not racial.[10][11][12]

Drawing on misinterpreted references in the Rig Veda by Western scholars in the 19th century, the term "Aryan" was adopted as a racial category through the works of Arthur de Gobineau, whose ideology of race was based on an idea of blond northern European "Aryans" who had migrated across the world and founded all major civilizations, before being diluted through racial mixing with local populations.

Through the works of Houston Stewart Chamberlain, Gobineau's ideas later influenced the Nazi racial ideology which saw "Aryan peoples" as innately superior to other putative racial groups.[13] The atrocities committed in the name of this racial ideology have led academics to avoid the term "Aryan", which has been replaced in some cases by "Indo-Iranian".[14]"

bolding mine
===

It was NEVER about skin color, you lied yet again!
Hey dummy. It was about being white, blond haired and blue eyed.

You didn't read the article, the idea was coopted by a single man, then by the NAZI party. The rest of the world never sees it that way.

"Drawing on misinterpreted references in the Rig Veda by Western scholars in the 19th century, the term "Aryan" was adopted as a racial category through the works of Arthur de Gobineau, whose ideology of race was based on an idea of blond northern European "Aryans" who had migrated across the world and founded all major civilizations, before being diluted through racial mixing with local populations.

Through the works of Houston Stewart Chamberlain, Gobineau's ideas later influenced the Nazi racial ideology which saw "Aryan peoples" as innately superior to other putative racial groups.[13] The atrocities committed in the name of this racial ideology have led academics to avoid the term "Aryan", which has been replaced in some cases by "Indo-Iranian".[14]"

===

bolding mine
I dont have to read the article. Hitler and his henchmen wanted blonde hair and blue eyed white people. He even started breeding them.

You make a fool of yourself when YOU admit you read the WRONG article. This is the article I was talking about:

"You didn't read the WIKIPEDIA article, the idea was coopted by a single man, then by the NAZI party. The rest of the world never sees it that way.

"Drawing on misinterpreted references in the Rig Veda by Western scholars in the 19th century, the term "Aryan" was adopted as a racial category through the works of Arthur de Gobineau, whose ideology of race was based on an idea of blond northern European "Aryans" who had migrated across the world and founded all major civilizations, before being diluted through racial mixing with local populations.

===

bolding mine "

Right up the 1850's the concept YOU believe in (blonde hair and blue eyed white people), never existed, and that only one group adopted the lie for their own purposes, the NAZI regime. The article I posted makes clear it is about people in indo-Iranian peoples.
I dont care what article you are talking about. I'm pointing out that my article proves that the Nazis wanted recessive white, blond haired, and blue eyed people as the master race.

Where have I disputed that? you dumbfuck!

US murderer Daniel Lewis Lee has been put to death, hours after the Supreme Court allowed the first executions of federal inmates in 17 years.

Several executions were initially delayed when a judge ruled on Monday that there were still unresolved legal challenges.

The condemned prisoners had argued that lethal injections constitute "cruel and unusual punishments".

Conflcited on this. Mr Lee is obviously no loss to the community and I suspect he has many friends on this board. But the death penalty belongs i the dark ages.

What does the idea that the late Mr. Lee was white and a supremacist have to do with the crime that he sat in the electric chair for this morning?

What does an SS tattoo have to do with White Supremacy? The Nazis killed scores of white people, brainlet.
And they still were racists. The KKK lynched white people so I guess they aren't white supremacists either.

The KKK lynched white people for opposing their cause. Once again - the Nazis were ARYAN supremacists, not "white" supremacists. Read a fucking book.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

ARYAN

"Aryan" (/ˈɛəriən/)[1] has its roots as a term used as a self-designation by Indo-Iranian people.[note 1] The term was used by the Indo-Aryan people of the Vedic period in Ancient India as a religious label for themselves and as well as the geographic region known as Āryāvarta, where Indo-Aryan culture is based (in this region).[2][3] The Iranian people used the term as an ethnic label for themselves in the Avesta scriptures, and the word forms the etymological source of the country name Iran.[4][5][6][7]

Ancient Iranian Aryans
Although the root *h₄erós (a "member of one’s own group, in contrast to an outsider") is most likely of Proto-Indo-European (PIE) origin, the use of Arya as a self-designation is only attested among Indo-Iranian peoples, and it is not known if PIE speakers had a term to designate themselves as a group.[8][9] Scholars point out that, even in ancient times, the idea of being an "Aryan" was religious, cultural and linguistic, not racial.[10][11][12]

Drawing on misinterpreted references in the Rig Veda by Western scholars in the 19th century, the term "Aryan" was adopted as a racial category through the works of Arthur de Gobineau, whose ideology of race was based on an idea of blond northern European "Aryans" who had migrated across the world and founded all major civilizations, before being diluted through racial mixing with local populations.

bolding mine
===

You didn't read the article, the idea was coopted by a single man, then by the NAZI party. The rest of the world never sees it that way.

===

bolding mine
I dont have to read the article. Hitler and his henchmen wanted blonde hair and blue eyed white people. He even started breeding them. Guess he had no clue all those traits were recessive. :laughing0301:

So then, when many of you black dudes get rich and famous, and even if you don't, you want to breed yourselves some nice little Nazis, since you ditch your black women for a blond hair, blue eyed, white woman?

Its ok to have sex with them. They love Black men. I did ditch white women for Blacks ones. In fact I married a Black one.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

ARYAN

Ancient Iranian Aryans

bolding mine
===

===

bolding mine
I dont have to read the article. Hitler and his henchmen wanted blonde hair and blue eyed white people. He even started breeding them.

You make a fool of yourself when YOU admit you read the WRONG article. This is the article I was talking about:

"You didn't read the WIKIPEDIA article, the idea was coopted by a single man, then by the NAZI party. The rest of the world never sees it that way.

===

bolding mine "

Right up the 1850's the concept YOU believe in (blonde hair and blue eyed white people), never existed, and that only one group adopted the lie for their own purposes, the NAZI regime. The article I posted makes clear it is about people in indo-Iranian peoples.
I dont care what article you are talking about. I'm pointing out that my article proves that the Nazis wanted recessive white, blond haired, and blue eyed people as the master race.

Where have I disputed that? you dumbfuck!
You disputed it when you replied to my post dumb fuck.

• Thanks

Yes.....and that you believe that shows how deeply ignorant you are....the democrats didn't change anything with the republicans....they took over the press and the education system then trapped Black Americans in their schools.....first the democrats kept Blacks out to keep them from getting educations....now the democrat party controls the public education system in democrat party controlled cities....and they won't let Black children escape those schools.........and Black Children are kept from learning math, science, reading.....but they will always be taught to vote for democrats...

You do not deserve any respect...you are betraying Black Americans with your support for the racist democrats.
Youre obviously poor white trash. The repubs targeted you in the southern strategy and youre still too dumb to realize it.

And just like you voting for the democrat party, you believe what they told you about the fake "southern strategy." You believed the racist, democrat party, the party of slavery, jim crow, lynching........that that party changed...while the Republican party that freed the slaves and fought the kkk.....became racist.......?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

You go ahead and keep voting for the democrat party...the party of actual institutional racism....and 100 years from now you will still be killing Black children and living in shit hole democrat party cities....
I believe what the GOP said about the southern strategy. They admitted to it on 2 occassions.

They have been so completely brainwashed with that stupidity, they are literally saying that there was a mass party switch at the individual level, that no one noticed, must be a computer from the future that did it.

KKK DEMOCRATS lynched many blacks and few whites.
KKK repubs trying their best to start it back up again.

The kkk was the democrat party.....black lives matter is the new democrat party kkk...........notice how they burned, looted and killed Black Americans....? You didn't find that odd....that they targeted Black communities? When they are paid by, financed by, coordinated by, organized by the democrat party?

You really, really need to examine what you think you know....

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

ARYAN

Ancient Iranian Aryans

bolding mine
===

===

bolding mine
I dont have to read the article. Hitler and his henchmen wanted blonde hair and blue eyed white people. He even started breeding them. Guess he had no clue all those traits were recessive. :laughing0301:

So then, when many of you black dudes get rich and famous, and even if you don't, you want to breed yourselves some nice little Nazis, since you ditch your black women for a blond hair, blue eyed, white woman?

Its ok to have sex with them. They love Black men. I did ditch white women for Blacks ones. In fact I married a Black one.
No, lots of you blacks MARRY white women. Why is that? Why do black men have anything to do with anyone white, male or female, since you all hate us so much?

You saying your dick does your thinking for you? Your small head got more power over what you do than your big head?

I believe what the GOP said about the southern strategy. They admitted to it on 2 occassions.

No....two establishment republicans who are no smarter than you tried to curry favor with left wing democrat party racists by trying to admit guilt for something the Republican party never did....

Big fucking difference........you have been shown over and over again that Nixon did not use a "Southern Strategy," that relied on racism, and the real racists never left the democrat party.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

ARYAN

Ancient Iranian Aryans

bolding mine
===

===

bolding mine

===

bolding mine "

Whites are not recessive ONLY Black RACISTS think this.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

They have been so completely brainwashed with that stupidity, they are literally saying that there was a mass party switch at the individual level, that no one noticed, must be a computer from the future that did it.
You must be retarded. Obviously the switch was done over a number of years. Theres a reason most white southern KKK males now vote repub

No....two establishment republicans who are no smarter than you tried to curry favor with left wing democrat party racists by trying to admit guilt for something the Republican party never did....

Big fucking difference........you have been shown over and over again that Nixon did not use a "Southern Strategy," that relied on racism, and the real racists never left the democrat party.
Nixon tried the same thing. He just got beat out by someone more openly racist than tricky dick. His own campaign manager admitted to it..

Many friends on the board?? Hahaha You passive aggressive twat. I’m sure you think you’re good at trolling, but in all honesty you suck at it

The lies of asslips strikes again.

The last line of my long Wikipedia article, POST 135:

"Right up the 1850's the concept YOU believe in (blonde hair and blue eyed white people), never existed, and that only one group adopted the lie for their own purposes, the NAZI regime. The article I posted makes clear it is about people in indo-Iranian peoples."
asslips reply:
"I dont care what article you are talking about. I'm pointing out that my article proves that the Nazis wanted recessive white, blond haired, and blue eyed people as the master race."
my reply:
"Where have I disputed that? you dumbfuck!"

asslips lying reply:

"You disputed it when you replied to my post dumb fuck. "

=====

Nope I never disputed what Hitler believed in.

You must be retarded. Obviously the switch was done over a number of years. Theres a reason most white southern KKK males now vote repub

They don't exist anymore.......black lives matter, black supremacists do, however, vote for the racist democrat party........

http://www.claremont.org/crb/article/the-myth-of-the-racist-republicans/

Electoral Patterns
In all these ways, the gop appears as the national party of the middle-class, not of white solidarity. And it is this interpretation, and not the myth, that is supported by the voting results. The myth's proponents highlight, and distort, a few key electoral facts: Southern white backlash was most heated in the 1960s, especially in the Deep South. It was then and there that the GOP finally broke through in the South, on the strength of Goldwater's appeals to states' rights. Democrats never again won the votes of most Southern whites. So Goldwater is said to have provided the electoral model for the GOP.

But hidden within these aggregate results are patterns that make no sense if white solidarity really was the basis for the GOP's advance. These patterns concern which Southern votes the GOP attracted, and when. How did the GOP's Southern advance actually unfold? We can distinguish between two sub-regions. The Peripheral South—Florida, Texas, Tennessee, Virginia, North Carolina, and Arkansas—contained many growing, urbanizing "New South" areas and much smaller black populations. Race loomed less large in its politics. In the more rural, and poorer, Deep South—Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, South Carolina, and Louisiana —black communities were much larger, and racial conflict was much more acute in the 1950s and '60s. Tellingly, the presidential campaigns of Strom Thurmond, Goldwater, and Wallace all won a majority of white votes in the Deep South but lost the white vote in the Peripheral South.

4/30/18

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30054/note-kanye-no-republicans-didnt-turn-party-racism-ben-shapiro

Sean Trende of RealClearPolitics agrees: he says that the GOP gradually increased its support in the south from 1928 to 2010. As Dan McLaughlin summarizes, “As late as 2010, there were still states like Alabama and North Carolina that were voting in their first Republican legislative majorities since Reconstruction — something that would have happened overnight in the late 60s if the partisan realignment had been driven by lockstep white voting loyalties on racial lines.”
Second, it was southern Democrats fighting against the Civil Rights movement for the most part. In 1948 and 1968, insurgent Democrats launched anti-civil rights presidential campaigns. Civil rights bills required more Republican than Democratic support.
Finally, the myth of the southern strategy also suggests that today’s southerners vote for Republicans because they’re more racist than northerners. There’s no evidence to that effect, either. According to Gallup, “Southern Americans' ratings of race relations are currently about average when compared with those in other parts of the country.” The most segregated areas of the south are in major metropolitan areas — which tend to vote more heavily Democratic than their surrounding areas.
So don’t believe the hype, Kanye. The racist Democrats who propelled Democrats to victory remained Democrats.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

ARYAN

Ancient Iranian Aryans

bolding mine
===

===

bolding mine

No, lots of you blacks MARRY white women. Why is that? Why do black men have anything to do with anyone white, male or female, since you all hate us so much?

You saying your dick does your thinking for you? Your small head got more power over what you do than your big head?

The Blacks should ONLY breed with OTHER Blacks, I mean logically considering they HATE Whites in general and wish for some type of Black Supremacy then they should ONLY breed with OTHER Blacks. ANY Black breeding with a White the creature should be automatically aborted.

The ONLY reason that a Black is breeding with a White must be so the offspring can have some superior genetics :wink:

What southern KKK? I haven't heard anything from the KKK for decades. They're entirely irrelevant.

Whatever there is of the KKK, it is and always has been, the DEMOCRAT PARTY.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

ARYAN

Ancient Iranian Aryans

bolding mine
===

===

bolding mine

===

bolding mine "

Whites are not recessive ONLY Black RACISTS think this.
If whites are not recessive why cant they produce a chocolate brown child together?

• Thanks

What southern KKK? I haven't heard anything form the KKK for decades. They're entirely irrelevant.

The KKK is, and always has been, the DEMOCRAT PARTY.
The KKK that voted for Drumpf. I thought Drumpf was a repub?

Forum List

Back