US Deploys 3,000 (!) Troops, 750 Vehicles to Baltics

Eddie Priest

Feb 17, 2015
WASHINGTON — Thousands of troops and major hardware from the Army’s 3rd Infantry Division are heading to the Baltic region to reassure NATO allies fearful of Russian aggression, according to the Pentagon.
Approximately 3,000 soldiers from the division’s 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team are bringing approximately 750 vehicles and pieces of heavy equipment with them, including tanks, infantry fighting vehicles, artillery pieces and helicopters. The gear arrived Monday via ship in Riga, Latvia, Pentagon spokesman Col. Steve Warren told reporters.
US Deploys 3 000 Troops 750 Vehicles to Baltics - Russia Insider
If it's not an escalation of the conflict I don't know what to say... Does Obama want WW 3 so much?

I believe that we are part of NATO...and this has been going on for a long time between the Ruskies and the US...Does Pootin' want WWIII? Seems so...

I believe that we are part of NATO...and this has been going on for a long time between the Ruskies and the US...Does Pootin' want WWIII? Seems so...

No one wants WWIII don't be silly. Putin is using his military to win concessions and advantages. "If you withdraw we'll give you..." is all that's going on.

Forum List

Back