US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

That's ridiculous. Obama is the exact opposite of reckless and impulsive. He's super measured and unemotional, almost to a fault. There is simply no way in hell he would issue this executive order unless he had conclusive, damning proof. He's got it. The Russians did interfere with the election.
Mesasured and unemotional????Come on! Even Wikileaks said the emails did NOT come from the Russians.

It literally doesn't matter what wikileaks says about anything, they have a very clear and obvious agenda. Their word isn't gospel. And that isn't the only way the Russians interfered anyway.
and it doesn't bother you that the DNC is corrupt and that your MSM never reports on the corruption. You're good with that eh?

There just wasn't much to report. Sorry bub, but that was carefully orchestrated outrage. There just wasn't anything worthwhile in the emails.
ROTFLMAO!
right?
I think the attacks are strictly partisan. STILL no proof, WIKI said it wasn't Russia, Obama didn't care China was hacking us, he fucks up elections himself and nobody said a damn word to DNC rigging the elections.

Holy fucking shit dude, are you really this goddamn stupid? Do you honestly believe that the US would make a move like this if they didn't have hard evidence implicating Russia? You're still listening to Wikileaks of all things LOL? You do realize Assange has a major agenda, don't you?

Get a clue. The US government HAS evidence and every intelligence department is in 100% agreement. End of story.
Yes I do. At this moment, Obama is the most juvenile partisan president we ever had, IMO. I expect bullshit like this from him. You should to if you have been following that dumbfuck for the last 8 years

That's ridiculous. Obama is the exact opposite of reckless and impulsive. He's super measured and unemotional, almost to a fault. There is simply no way in hell he would issue this executive order unless he had conclusive, damning proof. He's got it. The Russians did interfere with the election.
Mesasured and unemotional????Come on! Even Wikileaks said the emails did NOT come from the Russians.

It literally doesn't matter what wikileaks says about anything, they have a very clear and obvious agenda. Their word isn't gospel. And that isn't the only way the Russians interfered anyway.
their word? they have been 100% accurate with anything they have ever published. And it's what they publish not what they say. So they have no words from a gospel bubba.

Obama Punishes Russia for Election Hacking
WASHINGTON — The Obama administration struck back at Russia on Thursday for its efforts to influence the 2016 election, ejecting 35 Russian intelligence operatives from the United States and imposing sanctions on Russia’s two leading intelligence services, including four top officers of the military intelligence unit the White House believes ordered the attacks on the Democratic National Committee and other political organizations.
In a sweeping set of announcements, the United States was also expected to release evidence linking the cyberattacks to computer systems used by Russian intelligence. Taken together, the actions would amount to the strongest American response ever taken to a state-sponsored cyberattack aimed at the United States.
I think his crayons are going to break in a few weeks..

You are pro-Russian?

they do? you have the agenda handy for the rest of us to review?

lol, if you can't see Assange's personal axe to grind with Hillary Clinton or their constant anti-US government stance, it's safe to say you're an idiot. There's a reason why Assange will spend the rest of his life running and hiding dude.
What was the personal ax?

Assange leaked 2 million diplomatic cables while Hillary was secretary of state, and she was very up front and center criticizing and slamming Assange. She wants to see him prosecuted. I suspect that he felt that if he tried to damage her publicly during the campaign, then Trump would grant him some safety and perhaps offer him protection.

Obama has written a letter to Putin:

Dearest Vlad,

Please uhh, umm, , cut it out, with the hacking.and stuff.

Thanks,

Your BFF,

Barack

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration struck back at Russia on Thursday for its efforts to influence the 2016 election, ejecting 35 Russian intelligence operatives from the United States and imposing sanctions on Russia’s two leading intelligence services, including four top officers of the military intelligence unit the White House believes ordered the attacks on the Democratic National Committee and other political organizations.
In a sweeping set of announcements, the United States was also expected to release evidence linking the cyberattacks to computer systems used by Russian intelligence. Taken together, the actions would amount to the strongest American response ever taken to a state-sponsored cyberattack aimed at the United States.
IMO, you're being partisan. Did you truly expect the US to do nothing? Then you'd be complaining that he was bending over and taking it from Putin.
I think the attacks are strictly partisan. STILL no proof, WIKI said it wasn't Russia, Obama didn't care China was hacking us, he fucks up elections himself and nobody said a damn word to DNC rigging the elections.

Holy fucking shit dude, are you really this goddamn stupid? Do you honestly believe that the US would make a move like this if they didn't have hard evidence implicating Russia? You're still listening to Wikileaks of all things LOL? You do realize Assange has a major agenda, don't you?

Get a clue. The US government HAS evidence and every intelligence department is in 100% agreement. End of story.

And you know this because the government said......trust us on this one? Holy fucking shit dude, are you really this goddamn stupid?

You are pro-Russian?
pro-Russian? What does that mean? Like I don't want them to die?

they do? you have the agenda handy for the rest of us to review?

lol, if you can't see Assange's personal axe to grind with Hillary Clinton or their constant anti-US government stance, it's safe to say you're an idiot. There's a reason why Assange will spend the rest of his life running and hiding dude.
What was the personal ax?

Assange leaked 2 million diplomatic cables while Hillary was secretary of state, and she was very up front and center criticizing and slamming Assange. She wants to see him prosecuted. I suspect that he felt that if he tried to damage her publicly during the campaign, then Trump would grant him some safety and perhaps offer him protection.
thanks mother jones

IMO, you're being partisan. Did you truly expect the US to do nothing? Then you'd be complaining that he was bending over and taking it from Putin.

And you know this because the government said......trust us on this one? Holy fucking shit dude, are you really this goddamn stupid?

Please, stop it with the partisan hackery. You would have NO PROBLEM believing them if a Republican president were saying it. Stop being such a fucking idiot.

Boy, Obama and Clinton have left Donald Trump a miserable Cold War mess. Can Trump cool things down? How can he reset the disastrous Obama/Clinton 'Reset Button?' I'm interested in hearing your suggestions. Thanks.

And how much hacking has the US done in foreign countries? Don't be naive.

Ummmm. You are an American. You really should try to be less supportive of the guys who are hacking our shit.

Military, banking and cooperate trade secrets...... yes

Realising criminal activity by our public servants.... No

Firstly, there was no "criminal activity".
Second, it wasn't simply a hack on the DNC. It was an outright attack on our electoral process and our democracy.

It might help if they had provided proof the Russians did anything.

Derp.

Yes, American presidents typically take actions such as this for no good reason.
except for ones whose legacy is going to be gone. and is currently throwing a tantrum because of it. You mean those kinds of presidents? I have Obama, you name me another one.

Derp.

Yes, American presidents typically take actions such as this for no good reason.

Again....where is the proof? There is none, if they had it they'd reveal it. You poor dumb bastard, nothing but a shill

There is no proof! None! Zero!

Hussein, the Moron in Chief, wants to start a war with Russia and leave a big mess for Mr Trump's Administration.

How much of it did we sell to Wikileaks? I'm sure some of our European posters would have told us if we had.
do you think Putin would rather sell the hacked emails than use them as political ammunition?

Does that really sound logical to you?

How much can Wikileaks have that the amount they paid Putin made it worth Putins while to give up good stuff he can use for blackmail?

Apply yourself. I dare you.
Putin DID use it for political ammunition. And it was fairly effective. (No, I don't want to argue if the Russian hack lost Hillary the election.)
what do you think Putin...or any adversary would prefer....
Trump as our president...

or...

Hillary as our president along with her hacked emails that he could use as political ammunition/blackmail

Think about it.

Stop listening to what our politicians say (on both sides of the aisle) and simply.....think about it.

Really.

Good advice. You should take it.

Ummmm. You are an American. You really should try to be less supportive of the guys who are hacking our shit.

Military, banking and cooperate trade secrets...... yes

Realising criminal activity by our public servants.... No

Firstly, there was no "criminal activity".
Second, it wasn't simply a hack on the DNC. It was an outright attack on our electoral process and our democracy.
Are you talking abour Russia or the DNC, DHS and CNN?

Derp.

Again....where is the proof? There is none, if they had it they'd reveal it. You poor dumb bastard, nothing but a shill

There is no proof! None! Zero!

Hussein, the Moron in Chief, wants to start a war with Russia and leave a big mess for Mr Trump's Administration.

Putin won't fall into that trap...he's far smarter than Boy Blunder

You are pro-Russian?
you're ok with corruption in our homeland by the DNC? You're ok that the MSM is in the DNC back pocket? a political party driving news outlets? you're good with that eh?

BTW, prove the russia thing first.

So it's OK for Russia to hack us?

Forum List

Back