US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

President Obama taking care of business! After all, he is still the president - and we only have one at a time.

This is so awesome. We have REAL patriots cheering on Putin. So great.
You mean like those 'real patriots' y'all have been calling "trailer trash" for the last eight years?

Find one instance of me ever calling someone trailer trash.
That's okay. If you claim you didn't fine but that is the groupies you appear to hang with.

Like who? Name my fucking groupies.
Are you saying the clown squad wasn't what you represented with your clown avatar?

Obama Punishes Russia for Election Hacking
WASHINGTON — The Obama administration struck back at Russia on Thursday for its efforts to influence the 2016 election, ejecting 35 Russian intelligence operatives from the United States and imposing sanctions on Russia’s two leading intelligence services, including four top officers of the military intelligence unit the White House believes ordered the attacks on the Democratic National Committee and other political organizations.
In a sweeping set of announcements, the United States was also expected to release evidence linking the cyberattacks to computer systems used by Russian intelligence. Taken together, the actions would amount to the strongest American response ever taken to a state-sponsored cyberattack aimed at the United States.
I think his crayons are going to break in a few weeks..

You are pro-Russian?
you're ok with corruption in our homeland by the DNC? You're ok that the MSM is in the DNC back pocket? a political party driving news outlets? you're good with that eh?

BTW, prove the russia thing first.

there was no DNC corruption. And..the media was there with you every step of the way. They reported every e-mail hit. every one.
well if there wasn't how did Trump gain an advantage?

Perception. Fool.

President Obama taking care of business! After all, he is still the president - and we only have one at a time.

This is so awesome. We have REAL patriots cheering on Putin. So great.
You mean like those 'real patriots' y'all have been calling "trailer trash" for the last eight years?

Find one instance of me ever calling someone trailer trash.
That's okay. If you claim you didn't fine but that is the groupies you appear to hang with.

Like who? Name my fucking groupies.
Are you saying the clown squad wasn't what you represented with your clown avatar?

My clown avatar was a statement by me about Ted Cruz. He is a fucking clown.

What's an 'operative?' I doubt Hussein knows. Anyway, a new Cold War has begun. Thank you Obama and Clinton. :confused-84:

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration struck back at Russia on Thursday for its efforts to influence the 2016 election, ejecting 35 Russian intelligence operatives from the United States and imposing sanctions on Russia’s two leading intelligence services, including four top officers of the military intelligence unit the White House believes ordered the attacks on the Democratic National Committee and other political organizations.
In a sweeping set of announcements, the United States was also expected to release evidence linking the cyberattacks to computer systems used by Russian intelligence. Taken together, the actions would amount to the strongest American response ever taken to a state-sponsored cyberattack aimed at the United States.
IMO, you're being partisan. Did you truly expect the US to do nothing? Then you'd be complaining that he was bending over and taking it from Putin.
And how much hacking has the US done in foreign countries? Don't be naive.

Oh. Well that makes it OK then.
why doesn't it bother you that the DNC is corrupt? why is that ok with you?

Nothing leaked has shown that to be the case.

IMO, you're being partisan. Did you truly expect the US to do nothing? Then you'd be complaining that he was bending over and taking it from Putin.

then how did the russians help trump? you're saying we're pissing off our enemy for nothing?

That's precisely why they fired people over the leaks... and over rigging the elections against Bernie.

This individual isn't too sharp... is he?

It might help if they had provided proof the Russians did anything.

Derp.

Yes, American presidents typically take actions such as this for no good reason.

Again....where is the proof? There is none, if they had it they'd reveal it. You poor dumb bastard, nothing but a shill

It's all around you. I just gave you some.
You just don't want to see it.

Boy, Obama and Clinton have left Donald Trump a miserable Cold War mess. Can Trump cool things down? How can he reset the disastrous Obama/Clinton 'Reset Button?' I'm interested in hearing your suggestions. Thanks.

What to do depends on the proof Barry has. If it's BS, then make it all public for what is is and do so in a joint press conference with Putin from the Rose Garden. Drag Barry's ass there and make him present it.

If it's true, then a proportional response is in order.

He's retaliating for something that is nothing more than a made-up accusation. Not a shred of proof and it makes no sense to accuse them for tampering with paper ballots or giving them credit for an insider leaking info about the DNC to Assange.

That's precisely why they fired people over the leaks... and over rigging the elections against Bernie.

This individual isn't too sharp... is he?
retaliating over something with no evidence isn't a good thing and can cause a war over nothing. wow.

Correct this dude is not smart at all. he should avoid sharp objects.

He's retaliating for something that is nothing more than a made up accusation. Not a shred of proof and it makes no sense to accuse them for tampering with paper ballots or giving them credit for an insider leaking info about the DNC to Assange.

Who said anything about ballots?

It might help if they had provided proof the Russians did anything.

Derp.

Yes, American presidents typically take actions such as this for no good reason.

Again....where is the proof? There is none, if they had it they'd reveal it. You poor dumb bastard, nothing but a shill

It's all around you. I just gave you some.
You just don't want to see it.
what post number?

then how did the russians help trump?

They helped him because that's the ONLY explanations of how he could have won, remember:

DYNt7z0.jpg

The logic is fool proof. The only way Trump could have won against the mighty Clinton and the regressive ideology of echo chambers, is if the evil Russian government helped him, hacking the election. Therefore they must have done so! You see if only just rules were used and no cheating was conducted (save a few debate questions given to Clintons), Clinton would have won. The democrats are VICTIMS of ABUSE, CHEATING and INTERFERENCE! No responsibility to take here!

Last edited:

He's retaliating for something that is nothing more than a made up accusation. Not a shred of proof and it makes no sense to accuse them for tampering with paper ballots or giving them credit for an insider leaking info about the DNC to Assange.

Who said anything about ballots?
well how else can anyone interfere in an election?

then how did the russians help trump?

They helped him because that's the ONLY explanations of how he could have won, remember:

DYNt7z0.jpg

The logic is fool proof. The only way Trump could have won against the mighty Clinton and regressive ideology of echo chambers, is if the evil Russian government helped him. Therefore they must have done so!
even though they didn't hack and that there wasn't anything in the emails i guess. hmmm trying to figure out libturd thinking is hard on a brain.

Forum List

Back