US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

image.png

Breaking: Putin Just Delivered His Response To Obama

Love it!!!!

"We think that such steps by a U.S. administration that has three weeks left to work are aimed at two things: to further harm Russian-American ties, which are at a low point as it is, as well as, obviously, to deal a blow to the foreign policy plans of the incoming administration of the president-elect," Dmitry Peskov told reporters in Moscow."
ouch

Look at that! They are saying he same thing that you nutbags are saying! Awesome.
the truth hurts I supposed then eh?

lol, if you can't see Assange's personal axe to grind with Hillary Clinton or their constant anti-US government stance, it's safe to say you're an idiot. There's a reason why Assange will spend the rest of his life running and hiding dude.
What was the personal ax?

Assange leaked 2 million diplomatic cables while Hillary was secretary of state, and she was very up front and center criticizing and slamming Assange. She wants to see him prosecuted. I suspect that he felt that if he tried to damage her publicly during the campaign, then Trump would grant him some safety and perhaps offer him protection.
all of it was accurate. soooooooooo. I'd be pissed too if my secrets got out like hers. right? how is that illegal email server thing working out now?

Illegal?
what was illegal? the content of the emails? why does it matter how they were reported, I see that the info in them doesn't bother you and that you're ok with corruption in our country and a MSM driving a political party or vice versa.

so...was leaking Trump's tax returns (illegally) ok by you then?

On the following board you will find all the plethora of evidence regarding the claim that Putin hacked shit:

board-96093_960_720.jpg

Congress supports doing something about Russia.
The current president supports doing something about Russia.

The Putin/Trump lovers are melting. Such snowflakes.

Assange leaked 2 million diplomatic cables while Hillary was secretary of state, and she was very up front and center criticizing and slamming Assange. She wants to see him prosecuted. I suspect that he felt that if he tried to damage her publicly during the campaign, then Trump would grant him some safety and perhaps offer him protection.
all of it was accurate. soooooooooo. I'd be pissed too if my secrets got out like hers. right? how is that illegal email server thing working out now?

Illegal?
what was illegal? the content of the emails? why does it matter how they were reported, I see that the info in them doesn't bother you and that you're ok with corruption in our country and a MSM driving a political party or vice versa.

Gosh did those show how he was selling the American public out to the highest bidder???

And how much hacking has the US done in foreign countries? Don't be naive.

Oh. Well that makes it OK then.
why doesn't it bother you that the DNC is corrupt? why is that ok with you?

Nothing leaked has shown that to be the case.

That's precisely why they fired people over the leaks... and over rigging the elections against Bernie.

This individual isn't too sharp... is he?
retaliating over something with no evidence isn't a good thing and can cause a war over nothing. wow.

Correct this dude is not smart at all. he should avoid sharp objects.

It's a set-up to undermine Trump. It's revenge. He's deeply upset the most powerful of the Globalist Elites. They're gonna use their Russian meme to attempt a Coup d'etat, by way of Impeachment.

The next phase of their Coup-attempt will be to claim Trump colluded with Putin to 'rig' the Election. But we'll see if the American People allow their Coup to happen. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
On the following board you will find all the plethora of evidence regarding the claim that Putin hacked shit:

board-96093_960_720.jpg

What is your interest in protecting Putin?

My interest is the truth. Something you seem to be incapable of accepting. Unless, of course, you have evidence that Putin was somehow involved.

But hey, it's much easier to blame Putin for the fact that your party sucks and is corrupt, than to take the responsibility.

Love it!!!!

"We think that such steps by a U.S. administration that has three weeks left to work are aimed at two things: to further harm Russian-American ties, which are at a low point as it is, as well as, obviously, to deal a blow to the foreign policy plans of the incoming administration of the president-elect," Dmitry Peskov told reporters in Moscow."
ouch

Look at that! They are saying he same thing that you nutbags are saying! Awesome.

You are on the side of Putin in a disagreement between Russia and the US. That's the truth that should hurt.

Boy, Obama and Clinton have left Donald Trump a miserable Cold War mess. Can Trump cool things down? How can he reset the disastrous Obama/Clinton 'Reset Button?' I'm interested in hearing your suggestions. Thanks.

What to do depends on the proof Barry has. If it's BS, then make it all public for what is is and do so in a joint press conference with Putin from the Rose Garden. Drag Barry's ass there and make him present it.

If it's true, then a proportional response is in order.

Why? Did they demand "proof" when intelligence sources said Iran was working on a nuclear program? Come on - they aren't going to publicize intelligence in an active investigation and you guys never demanded it before.

Love it!!!!

ouch

You are on the side of Putin in a disagreement between Russia and the US. That's the truth that should hurt.
Y'all make up a lot of presumptuous shit to fit your insignificant agendas. Why is that?

Illegal?

I give two shits about what was reported, no? It doesn't prove anything at all and didn't hurt him at all. So, trying to deflect are you? why aren't you outraged that one of two political parties is working a corrupt platform? why is that acceptable to you? Debbie Wasserman and Donna Brazil two that were exposed, not to menthion all the hitlery stuff. Why doesn't that bother you? how can you accept that? wow. I thank wikileaks for exposing the operation of corruption. you're saddened by it. I don't get it.

Last edited:

board-96093_960_720.jpg

What is your interest in protecting Putin?

My interest is the truth. Something you seem to be incapable of admitting.

But hey, it's much easier to blame Putin for the fact that your party sucks and is corrupt, than to take the responsibility.

I don't have a party.

You are going to avoid accepting the truth here. The Russians hacked our election. They did it. That is what OUR INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY is telling you. You think our intelligence community is lying to us in order to help Hillary Clinton feel better about the election? Is that it?

Fucking stupid.

Obama expels 35 Russian diplomats, closes NYC compound & gives them 72 hours to leave. Fortunately for Russians, NYC is a sanctuary city.

Love it!!!!

ouch

No. He's on the side of Putin on the "disagreement" between facts and fiction. In this case the disagreement between the far regressive conspiracy nutbag democrats, who can not accept their defeat, and the rest of the world INCLUDING Russians.

Most Americans get that there is no evidence of Putin hacking shit.

Oh. Well that makes it OK then.
why doesn't it bother you that the DNC is corrupt? why is that ok with you?

Nothing leaked has shown that to be the case.

That's precisely why they fired people over the leaks... and over rigging the elections against Bernie.

This individual isn't too sharp... is he?
retaliating over something with no evidence isn't a good thing and can cause a war over nothing. wow.

Correct this dude is not smart at all. he should avoid sharp objects.

It's a set-up to undermine Trump. It's revenge. He's deeply upset the most powerful of the Globalist Elites. They're gonna use their Russian meme to attempt a Coup d'etat, by way of Impeachment. The next phase of their Coup-attempt will be to claim Trump colluded with Putin to 'rig' the Election. But we'll see if the American People allow their Coup to happen. Stay tuned.

That's a pretty complicated conspiracy theory. You do realize, don't you, that he IS a global elite himself?

Obama and company better shit out more than fucking spear phishing - and if that's all he's got then jesus christ are we fucked as a country with so many morons giving away our information...

- As with the e-mail messages used in regular phishing expeditions, spear phishing messages appear to come from a trusted source. Phishing messages usually appear to come from a large and well-known company or Web site with a broad membership base, such as eBay or PayPal. In the case of spear phishing, however, the apparent source of the e-mail is likely to be an individual within the recipient's own company and generally someone in a position of authority.

Visiting West Point teacher and National Security Agency expert Aaron Ferguson calls it the "colonel effect." To illustrate his point, Ferguson sent out a message to 500 cadets asking them to click a link to verify grades. Ferguson's message appeared to come from a Colonel Robert Melville of West Point. Over 80% of recipients clicked the link in the message. In response, they received a notification that they'd been duped and warning that their behavior could have resulted in downloads of spyware, Trojan horse s and/or other malware.

Most people have learned to be suspicious of unexpected requests for confidential information and will not divulge personal data in response to e-mail messages or click on links in messages unless they are positive about the source. The success of spear phishing depends upon three things: The apparent source must appear to be a known and trusted individual, there is information within the message that supports its validity, and the request the individual makes seems to have a logical basis.

Here's one version of a spear phishing attack: The perpetrator finds a web page for their target organization that supplies contact information for the company. Using available details to make the message seem authentic, the perpetrator drafts an e-mail to an employee on the contact page that appears to come from an individual who might reasonably request confidential information, such as a network administrator. The email asks the employee to log into a bogus page that requests the employee's user name and password or click on a link that will download spyware or other malicious programming. If a single employee falls for the spear phisher's ploy, the attacker can masquerade as that individual and use social engineering techniques to gain further access to sensitive data.

And for the completely computer hacking illiterate: Phishing is the attempt to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords, and credit card details (and sometimes, indirectly, money), often for malicious reasons, by masquerading as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication. The word is a neologism created as a homophone of fishing due to the similarity of using a bait in an attempt to catch a victim.

Forum List

Back