US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

So this must be what Hussein obozo thinks is payback

:lmao:
He's not through yet No publicity for more sanctions

Ooooh sanctions that are going to last 30 days. Regan has nothing on Hussein obozo!
So you say even with proof shown even with 17 agencies agreeing the pos dump will make nice to russia ?? If he does and you all agree you're all fn cowards ,republicans ,,,but I repeat myself
What proof did he offer?

His actions.

Yeah right...just like you bought FB "low"...every fake trader I've ran into bought APPL and FB...low. LOL
HEY DIP remember me telling you I'm NOT a trader?? I take some short term trades but nothing less than a couple of months I have a stock I've owned for 15+ years

Yawn...I don't believe you. That's already been established
You don't believe me but you believe trump??? What kind of fool are you??

Run along, Edward. I'm weary of thumping you, there is no sport with you, it's like shooting fish in a barrel
Soon sassy it will be your turn in the barrel

Barrels that huge are a lost art. Based on her posts, Sassy is a Trump cult member of the highest order.

SMALL_blacksunday.jpg

Nothing like a troofer to lie about facts.

99% of the US public didn't know OBL until after 9/11. The US and U.K. are not fighting Assssssad. Lastly, NATO is not massing troops at Russia's border. NATO nations are deathly afraid if Russia!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The democratic strategy, after arguably the most disastrous defeat in the history of politics basically amounts to this:

Blame the Nazis for the loss... you see, if someone doesn't agree that the Nazis had a hand in the election, he is a Nazi apologists and sides with the Nazi interest over the US interests. Clearly such a person can't be believed and thus the Nazis rather than the failure of one's own must be behind the loss!

Brilliant strategy!

On the following board you will find all the plethora of evidence regarding the claim that Putin hacked shit:

board-96093_960_720.jpg

What is your interest in protecting Putin?

My interest is the truth. Something you seem to be incapable of admitting.

But hey, it's much easier to blame Putin for the fact that your party sucks and is corrupt, than to take the responsibility.

I don't have a party.

You are going to avoid accepting the truth here. The Russians hacked our election. They did it. That is what OUR INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY is telling you. You think our intelligence community is lying to us in order to help Hillary Clinton feel better about the election? Is that it?

Fucking stupid.

"Hacked our election"...

That is absolutely not the case... ironic that the people who claimed that it is "IMPOSSIBLE" to hack elections when Trump said something about the fraud.... that the machines are not even connected to the internet... are now saying that Russia definitively HACKED the elections.

It's so absurd, just how stupid would one have to be to not get what's going on here?

Idiot. The phrase "hacked our election" DOES NOT refer to ballot hacking or vote fraud in this case. It refers to the dissemination of private emails aimed at getting people to think less of one candidate than of the other. You fucking imbecile. How many times must this be said?

This is an amazing thread. Republicans, who for so long talked down to everyone in matters of patriotism, now openly embrace treason, foreign enemies over domestic leaders. Republicans are now weak on defense and turncoats to the American cause.

HEY DIP remember me telling you I'm NOT a trader?? I take some short term trades but nothing less than a couple of months I have a stock I've owned for 15+ years

Yawn...I don't believe you. That's already been established
You don't believe me but you believe trump??? What kind of fool are you??

Run along, Edward. I'm weary of thumping you, there is no sport with you, it's like shooting fish in a barrel
Soon sassy it will be your turn in the barrel

Barrels that huge are a lost art. Based on her posts, Sassy is a Trump cult member of the highest order.

More of a "despise the left and tired of their nonsense" member...that includes you ya dumbed down loon

Russians hacking Democrats and cops shooting innocent black men appear to be the only 2 crimes that the modern American conservative approves of.

Breaking: Putin Just Delivered His Response To Obama

Love it!!!!

"We think that such steps by a U.S. administration that has three weeks left to work are aimed at two things: to further harm Russian-American ties, which are at a low point as it is, as well as, obviously, to deal a blow to the foreign policy plans of the incoming administration of the president-elect," Dmitry Peskov told reporters in Moscow."
ouch

Look at that! They are saying he same thing that you nutbags are saying! Awesome.
the truth hurts I supposed then eh?

You are on the side of Putin in a disagreement between Russia and the US. That's the truth that should hurt.
why, we are the accuser. I want to ensure we aren't falsely blaming an enemy that might put our citizens in harm's way. And you're even ok with that. wow. dudette, you are some kind of special.

This is an amazing thread. Republicans, who for so long talked down to everyone in matters of patriotism, now openly embrace treason, foreign enemies over domestic leaders. Republicans are now weak on defense and turncoats to the American cause.

Show us the proof....we're waiting. You see we're a tad skeptical of anything Ears says and does after eight years of his lying and shady BS

Boy, Obama and Clinton have left Donald Trump a miserable Cold War mess. Can Trump cool things down? How can he reset the disastrous Obama/Clinton 'Reset Button?' I'm interested in hearing your suggestions. Thanks.

What to do depends on the proof Barry has. If it's BS, then make it all public for what is is and do so in a joint press conference with Putin from the Rose Garden. Drag Barry's ass there and make him present it.

If it's true, then a proportional response is in order.

Why? Did they demand "proof" when intelligence sources said Iran was working on a nuclear program? Come on - they aren't going to publicize intelligence in an active investigation and you guys never demanded it before.
did who demand proof? The russians? yes they did. where is it?

Breaking: Putin Just Delivered His Response To Obama

Love it!!!!

"We think that such steps by a U.S. administration that has three weeks left to work are aimed at two things: to further harm Russian-American ties, which are at a low point as it is, as well as, obviously, to deal a blow to the foreign policy plans of the incoming administration of the president-elect," Dmitry Peskov told reporters in Moscow."
ouch

Look at that! They are saying he same thing that you nutbags are saying! Awesome.
the truth hurts I supposed then eh?

You are on the side of Putin in a disagreement between Russia and the US. That's the truth that should hurt.
why we are the accuser? I want to ensure we aren't falsely blaming an enemy that might put our citizens in harm's way. And you're even ok with that. wow. dudette, you are some kind of special.

It is clear. You do not believe the entirety of our intelligence community. You believe Putin.

Nothing wrong with that. Nothing at all.

Forum List

Back