US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

Boy, Obama and Clinton have left Donald Trump a miserable Cold War mess. Can Trump cool things down? How can he reset the disastrous Obama/Clinton 'Reset Button?' I'm interested in hearing your suggestions. Thanks.

What to do depends on the proof Barry has. If it's BS, then make it all public for what is is and do so in a joint press conference with Putin from the Rose Garden. Drag Barry's ass there and make him present it.

If it's true, then a proportional response is in order.

Interesting. Thanks.

So, the left still can't get their little brains around the fact that people are mad about what Hillary and the DNC have done? WikiLeaks got info from a DNC insider. And the truth about their corruption became known. Obama and the Dems are pretending that those who leaked it are the problem rather than the corruption being the problem.

Obama Punishes Russia for Election Hacking
WASHINGTON — The Obama administration struck back at Russia on Thursday for its efforts to influence the 2016 election, ejecting 35 Russian intelligence operatives from the United States and imposing sanctions on Russia’s two leading intelligence services, including four top officers of the military intelligence unit the White House believes ordered the attacks on the Democratic National Committee and other political organizations.
In a sweeping set of announcements, the United States was also expected to release evidence linking the cyberattacks to computer systems used by Russian intelligence. Taken together, the actions would amount to the strongest American response ever taken to a state-sponsored cyberattack aimed at the United States.
I think his crayons are going to break in a few weeks..

He's retaliating for something that is nothing more than a made-up accusation. Not a shred of proof and it makes no sense to accuse them for tampering with paper ballots or giving them credit for an insider leaking info about the DNC to Assange.
he had to do something to infer guilt even though there is no evidence. it's that crazy libturd thinking thing going on that causes brain seizures.

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration struck back at Russia on Thursday for its efforts to influence the 2016 election, ejecting 35 Russian intelligence operatives from the United States and imposing sanctions on Russia’s two leading intelligence services, including four top officers of the military intelligence unit the White House believes ordered the attacks on the Democratic National Committee and other political organizations.
In a sweeping set of announcements, the United States was also expected to release evidence linking the cyberattacks to computer systems used by Russian intelligence. Taken together, the actions would amount to the strongest American response ever taken to a state-sponsored cyberattack aimed at the United States.
IMO, you're being partisan. Did you truly expect the US to do nothing? Then you'd be complaining that he was bending over and taking it from Putin.

It might help if they had provided proof the Russians did anything.

Derp.

Yes, American presidents typically take actions such as this for no good reason.
except for ones whose legacy is going to be gone. and is currently throwing a tantrum because of it. You mean those kinds of presidents? I have Obama, you name me another one.

That would be dopey reasoning. :uhoh3:

Only a dope would take a straight forward action and ascribe a dopey conspiracy narrative to explain it.

IMO, you're being partisan. Did you truly expect the US to do nothing? Then you'd be complaining that he was bending over and taking it from Putin.
And how much hacking has the US done in foreign countries? Don't be naive.

Ummmm. You are an American. You really should try to be less supportive of the guys who are hacking our shit.

Military, banking and cooperate trade secrets...... yes

Realising criminal activity by our public servants.... No

Firstly, there was no "criminal activity".
Second, it wasn't simply a hack on the DNC. It was an outright attack on our electoral process and our democracy.
Are you talking abour Russia or the DNC, DHS and CNN?

I'm talking about the thread. I have no idea what you said.

Breaking: Putin Just Delivered His Response To Obama

Love it!!!!

"We think that such steps by a U.S. administration that has three weeks left to work are aimed at two things: to further harm Russian-American ties, which are at a low point as it is, as well as, obviously, to deal a blow to the foreign policy plans of the incoming administration of the president-elect," Dmitry Peskov told reporters in Moscow."

It might help if they had provided proof the Russians did anything.

Derp.

Yes, American presidents typically take actions such as this for no good reason.
except for ones whose legacy is going to be gone. and is currently throwing a tantrum because of it. You mean those kinds of presidents? I have Obama, you name me another one.

That would be dopey reasoning. :uhoh3:

Only a dope would take a straight forward action and ascribe a dopey conspiracy narrative to explain it.
ok, then where is the evidence of the russia hack, that provided the emails that contained nothing that supposedly helped trump win the election, at? Please, the report that came out does not do that at allllllllllllll. just saying what else is there to point that fking finger at russia?

Last edited:
So, the left still can't get their little brains around the fact that people are mad about what Hillary and the DNC have done? WikiLeaks got info from a DNC insider. And the truth about their corruption became known. Obama and the Dems are pretending that those who leaked it are the problem rather than the corruption being the problem.
and that DNC insider is now dead. just saying, I belive Assange and the death of the DNC guy after the release of the emails is eerily puzzling.

You mean like those 'real patriots' y'all have been calling "trailer trash" for the last eight years?

Find one instance of me ever calling someone trailer trash.
That's okay. If you claim you didn't fine but that is the groupies you appear to hang with.

Like who? Name my fucking groupies.
Are you saying the clown squad wasn't what you represented with your clown avatar?

My clown avatar was a statement by me about Ted Cruz. He is a fucking clown.
Sure and we may believe that too........

It literally doesn't matter what wikileaks says about anything, they have a very clear and obvious agenda. Their word isn't gospel. And that isn't the only way the Russians interfered anyway.
they do? you have the agenda handy for the rest of us to review?

lol, if you can't see Assange's personal axe to grind with Hillary Clinton or their constant anti-US government stance, it's safe to say you're an idiot. There's a reason why Assange will spend the rest of his life running and hiding dude.
What was the personal ax?

Assange leaked 2 million diplomatic cables while Hillary was secretary of state, and she was very up front and center criticizing and slamming Assange. She wants to see him prosecuted. I suspect that he felt that if he tried to damage her publicly during the campaign, then Trump would grant him some safety and perhaps offer him protection.
all of it was accurate. soooooooooo. I'd be pissed too if my secrets got out like hers. right? how is that illegal email server thing working out now?

Illegal?

If Clinton had become the president, they could have just as easily pressed the "Nuke" button. I take this over that... even though that still seems to be the plan. Judging by the rhetoric, these people would rather nuke the planet than admit they were defeated fairly in a democratic election.

Love it!!!!

"We think that such steps by a U.S. administration that has three weeks left to work are aimed at two things: to further harm Russian-American ties, which are at a low point as it is, as well as, obviously, to deal a blow to the foreign policy plans of the incoming administration of the president-elect," Dmitry Peskov told reporters in Moscow."
ouch

they do? you have the agenda handy for the rest of us to review?

lol, if you can't see Assange's personal axe to grind with Hillary Clinton or their constant anti-US government stance, it's safe to say you're an idiot. There's a reason why Assange will spend the rest of his life running and hiding dude.
What was the personal ax?

Assange leaked 2 million diplomatic cables while Hillary was secretary of state, and she was very up front and center criticizing and slamming Assange. She wants to see him prosecuted. I suspect that he felt that if he tried to damage her publicly during the campaign, then Trump would grant him some safety and perhaps offer him protection.
all of it was accurate. soooooooooo. I'd be pissed too if my secrets got out like hers. right? how is that illegal email server thing working out now?

Illegal?
what was illegal? the content of the emails? why does it matter how they were reported, I see that the info in them doesn't bother you and that you're ok with corruption in our country and a MSM driving a political party or vice versa.

Love it!!!!

ouch

Look at that! They are saying he same thing that you nutbags are saying! Awesome.

Forum List

Back