US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

Mesasured and unemotional????Come on! Even Wikileaks said the emails did NOT come from the Russians.

It literally doesn't matter what wikileaks says about anything, they have a very clear and obvious agenda. Their word isn't gospel. And that isn't the only way the Russians interfered anyway.
they do? you have the agenda handy for the rest of us to review?

lol, if you can't see Assange's personal axe to grind with Hillary Clinton or their constant anti-US government stance, it's safe to say you're an idiot. There's a reason why Assange will spend the rest of his life running and hiding dude.
What was the personal ax?

Assange leaked 2 million diplomatic cables while Hillary was secretary of state, and she was very up front and center criticizing and slamming Assange. She wants to see him prosecuted. I suspect that he felt that if he tried to damage her publicly during the campaign, then Trump would grant him some safety and perhaps offer him protection.

Might I suggest you check for tears in your tinfoil hat? Evidently some of the transmissions are leaking thru.

Mesasured and unemotional????Come on! Even Wikileaks said the emails did NOT come from the Russians.

It literally doesn't matter what wikileaks says about anything, they have a very clear and obvious agenda. Their word isn't gospel. And that isn't the only way the Russians interfered anyway.
they do? you have the agenda handy for the rest of us to review?

lol, if you can't see Assange's personal axe to grind with Hillary Clinton or their constant anti-US government stance, it's safe to say you're an idiot. There's a reason why Assange will spend the rest of his life running and hiding dude.
What was the personal ax?

Assange leaked 2 million diplomatic cables while Hillary was secretary of state, and she was very up front and center criticizing and slamming Assange. She wants to see him prosecuted. I suspect that he felt that if he tried to damage her publicly during the campaign, then Trump would grant him some safety and perhaps offer him protection.
all of it was accurate. soooooooooo. I'd be pissed too if my secrets got out like hers. right? how is that illegal email server thing working out now?

What's the end result? America expels Russian diplomats. Russia expels American diplomats. There will be renewed antagonism between our country and the Russians. The opportunity for conflict between the two nations will be heightened. Both countries lose in the end.

Obama Punishes Russia for Election Hacking
WASHINGTON — The Obama administration struck back at Russia on Thursday for its efforts to influence the 2016 election, ejecting 35 Russian intelligence operatives from the United States and imposing sanctions on Russia’s two leading intelligence services, including four top officers of the military intelligence unit the White House believes ordered the attacks on the Democratic National Committee and other political organizations.
In a sweeping set of announcements, the United States was also expected to release evidence linking the cyberattacks to computer systems used by Russian intelligence. Taken together, the actions would amount to the strongest American response ever taken to a state-sponsored cyberattack aimed at the United States.
I think his crayons are going to break in a few weeks..
IMO, you're being partisan. Did you truly expect the US to do nothing? Then you'd be complaining that he was bending over and taking it from Putin.
I think the attacks are strictly partisan. STILL no proof, WIKI said it wasn't Russia, Obama didn't care China was hacking us, he fucks up elections himself and nobody said a damn word to DNC rigging the elections.

So it's OK for Russia to hack us?
they did? got proof?

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration struck back at Russia on Thursday for its efforts to influence the 2016 election, ejecting 35 Russian intelligence operatives from the United States and imposing sanctions on Russia’s two leading intelligence services, including four top officers of the military intelligence unit the White House believes ordered the attacks on the Democratic National Committee and other political organizations.
In a sweeping set of announcements, the United States was also expected to release evidence linking the cyberattacks to computer systems used by Russian intelligence. Taken together, the actions would amount to the strongest American response ever taken to a state-sponsored cyberattack aimed at the United States.

You are pro-Russian?
you're ok with corruption in our homeland by the DNC? You're ok that the MSM is in the DNC back pocket? a political party driving news outlets? you're good with that eh?

BTW, prove the russia thing first.

there was no DNC corruption. And..the media was there with you every step of the way. They reported every e-mail hit. every one.

What's the end result? America expels Russian diplomats. Russia expels American diplomats. There will be renewed antagonism between our country and the Russians. The opportunity for conflict between the two nations will be heightened. Both countries lose in the end.

And that's exactly what Ovomit wants. :cranky:

IMO, you're being partisan. Did you truly expect the US to do nothing? Then you'd be complaining that he was bending over and taking it from Putin.

"Taking it from Putin" What do you mean, where is the evidence?

Oh, you mean he should do something about the fact that Trump won the election while Hillary lost, which all of this is really about, the democrats assigning the blame for their failures to everyone but themselves. Yes indeed he should. He should call everyone to accept the results of democracy and stop living in denial making excuses and claiming that Russia elected the president elect.

That's not what it's about at all. Not surprising that so many deny it.
Pretty brilliant strategy by Putin. He did it knowing that a pretty significant portion of dumb Americans would deny it. It's like it never happened.

Obama looks like the tool he is....:lol:

Pursues Hussein O. WWIII with Russia with his baseless allegations?Having no proofs or evidences he provokes a nuclear catastrophe. Who can stop this crazy guy?

This is so awesome. We have REAL patriots cheering on Putin. So great.
You mean like those 'real patriots' y'all have been calling "trailer trash" for the last eight years?

Find one instance of me ever calling someone trailer trash.
That's okay. If you claim you didn't fine but that is the groupies you appear to hang with.

Like who? Name my fucking groupies.

He probably needs to leave it alone and try to work with them on defeating ISIS and in other areas of mutual interests. It is a real shame that our leaders went this far in defense of an email server that could most probably be hacked by just about anyone and probably was.

And how much hacking has the US done in foreign countries? Don't be naive.

Ummmm. You are an American. You really should try to be less supportive of the guys who are hacking our shit.

Military, banking and cooperate trade secrets...... yes

Realising criminal activity by our public servants.... No

Firstly, there was no "criminal activity".
Second, it wasn't simply a hack on the DNC. It was an outright attack on our electoral process and our democracy.

One the F.B.I. only investigates criminal activity

Two prove in a court of law that Hillary was not guilty... Oh yea they didn't indict like Louis Lerner...

Three no it wasn't, the leak saved our constitutional republic for another 50 years

You are pro-Russian?
you're ok with corruption in our homeland by the DNC? You're ok that the MSM is in the DNC back pocket? a political party driving news outlets? you're good with that eh?

BTW, prove the russia thing first.

there was no DNC corruption. And..the media was there with you every step of the way. They reported every e-mail hit. every one.
well if there wasn't, how did Trump gain an advantage?

So CNN Donna Brazil didn't leak questions to hillary before the debate? why did she get terminated then?

"Taking it from Putin" What do you mean, where is the evidence?

Oh, you mean he should do something about the fact that Trump won the election while Hillary lost, which all of this is really about, the democrats assigning the blame for their failures to everyone but themselves. Yes indeed he should. He should call everyone to accept the results of democracy and stop living in denial making excuses and claiming that Russia elected the president elect.

That's not what it's about at all. Not surprising that so many deny it.
Pretty brilliant strategy by Putin. He did it knowing that a pretty significant portion of dumb Americans would deny it. It's like it never happened.

Where in this post is the evidence that Putin did shit?

"Brilliant strategy"? You mean the strategy where the hacker sent Podesta a password change link that a 12-year-old would be smart enough to ignore. I suppose that relying on complete dysfunction of the DNC right up to the top level, is a brilliant strategy indeed.

Forum List

Back