US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

I think he's doing what's appropriate vis a vis Russia. We can't trust Trump to.

And we need to escalate tensions with Russia because...??
Because we let no nation fuk with our elections or is it your cowardice showing?

Russia didn't fuck with your election though.
17 gov't agencies say you were wrong

These involve the ones who said Saddam had WMD and that Saddam could fire a missile and within 45 minutes London would cease to exist.

Did you support GWB invading Iraq?

Actually - they didn't all say Saddam had wmd's.
Obama seriously is trying to throw gasoline on the world before he leaves.

I think he's doing what's appropriate vis a vis Russia. We can't trust Trump to.

But what exactly has Russia done? No evidence has been provided, it's either hearsay or they say they can't show anyone the evidence, the latter usually means they have no evidence.

It isn't hearsay. How often is actual "evidence" provided by intelligence agencies? Rarely, because it compromises ongoing intelligence operations and the people involved are endangered.

You all realize it's TRUMP talking about escalating nuclear weaponry, right?

Nope..."modernizing" it....nukes have a shelf life and we need new warheads. Even Barry the Fairy agreed to that....but never did it.

Of course. He's nothing but a vindictive Muslim.

I'm sorry but how does escalating tensions with Russia benefit our nation?

Russia tampered with our election. Unless you are cool with that, you'll be in favor of these actions.

Your guy ( yes....you are a Trump supporter now ) wants to have an arms race. He said that. And you are whining about our taking action against known cyber criminals "raising tensions".

You guys keep claiming that but you have little to no detail on how they did that.

And yes deliberately raising tensions for no reason as a lame duck is reckless

Detail? Holy shit. They hacked into the DNC and John Podesta. They put out the emails via Wikileaks. They got constant news coverage which posed questions about Hillary Clinton's level of honesty and which CONFLATED these emails with her State Department email "scandal" in the minds of low info voters.

They did so with the intention of effecting the outcome of the election. Whether or not they did is NOT MATERIAL. They tried. This is fact.

What is escalating tensions? Do we just roll over for Putin? Or do we make a careful and considered response? It seems to be that when it comes to our President, you apply a very different standard.

Was putting sanctions on Russia for invading Ukraine "escalating" tensions?
How about sanctions on Iran?
How about Trumps calling Taiwan? Is that "escalating tensions" with China?

When do you decide to respond and when not?

Well, when you are leaving office and don't have to clean up the meas you start, and youve failed to present any evidence to the public it's prudent not to start crap.

I think it's prudent to issue a response - because you know darn well that Trump, despite Congress' pressure, despite what the Intelligence agencies are saying - is unlikely too. And that too is damaging.

I always thought it would be the left that would heed the lessons learned from the Iraq war. Turns out I was wrong.

Say what?
We were lied to in the lead up to the Iraq war. By the intelligence community among others. There is good reason not to believe them now. I thought the left would be more skeptical of what we are being told to believe. I was wrong.

Yeah....that's a sane take on it. Let's believe the Russian intelligence community instead.
The Russian intelligence community didn't make an accusation.

Sorry, guy. We all watched the shit go down. We know who hacked the emails. Nobody is gearing up for a fucking invasion of Russia here.

Your comparison is bullshit.
You know? Do you really? How?

Have you noticed Trump is the ONLY one defending Russia ? Hmmm, wonder why.
It's going to be great when trump inevitably flip flops and agrees with what everyone else except for his bootlicking followers already know; we were hacked by the russians.

His bootlickers about-face on it is going to be hilarious. Most of these morons will start off with something like this:

But, but, but, but Hillary...
or
But, but, but, but Obama...
or
But, but, but, but Kerry...

What a bunch of traitors these Un-American, pootin-loving scumbags are.
. Who cares if we were hacked, because finding out how corrupt the DNC is was worth it.

10-4 that!

And besides, it didn't affect the election outcome.
So, the two of you are stating that you have no problem with the russians undermining our democracy.

Wow. That is just amazing, but sadly, not surprising.

Olde Latin American joke:

Q: Why has there never been a coup in the United States?

A: Because there’s no U.S. embassy in Washington.

America has 'interfered' with other nations elections on about 80 occasions since WW2. That doesn't include their 'assistance' with regime change. Just last summer, obummer was 'interfering' with the UK referendum over Brexit. Of course, we just laughed at him, much as the Russians are doing today.
:popcorn:

My interest is the truth. Something you seem to be incapable of admitting.

But hey, it's much easier to blame Putin for the fact that your party sucks and is corrupt, than to take the responsibility.

I don't have a party.

You are going to avoid accepting the truth here. The Russians hacked our election. They did it. That is what OUR INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY is telling you. You think our intelligence community is lying to us in order to help Hillary Clinton feel better about the election? Is that it?

Fucking stupid.

"Hacked our election"...

That is absolutely not the case... ironic that the people who claimed that it is "IMPOSSIBLE" to hack elections when Trump said something about the fraud.... that the machines are not even connected to the internet... are now saying that Russia definitively HACKED the elections.

It's so absurd, just how stupid would one have to be to not get what's going on here?

Idiot. The phrase "hacked our election" DOES NOT refer to ballot hacking of vote fraud in this case. It refers to the dissemination of private emails aimed at getting people to think less of one candidate than of the other. You fucking imbecile. How many times must this be said?

You are a whiny butthurt leftist. If you say killed person A, then that means KILLED person A. If you say HACKED our election that means HACKED our election. Provide proof or go jack off in the corner with your leftist circle jerk buddies.

Stop playing dumb.

Hacking was the method used to obtain the information that was then used to influence voters and give Trump a clear advantage.

So the information that democrats don't even dispute the accuracy of, that may have come from Russian hacking, is screwing with our election process?

How exactly is revealing the truth detrimental to our election? How does telling the truth about what Democrats plan hurt the integrity of the process?

It isn't hearsay. How often is actual "evidence" provided by intelligence agencies? Rarely, because it compromises ongoing intelligence operations and the people involved are endangered.

Baloney....if Brennan had anything he'd have presented it in closed-door testimony to the House intel-committee. He was summoned and failed to appear.....a common practice with this Congress-hating WH.

Because we let no nation fuk with our elections or is it your cowardice showing?

Russia didn't fuck with your election though.
17 gov't agencies say you were wrong

These involve the ones who said Saddam had WMD and that Saddam could fire a missile and within 45 minutes London would cease to exist.

Did you support GWB invading Iraq?

I for one absolutely opposed it.

But there is a difference between trying to justify invading a country and starting a war, and responding to computer hacking.

Personally - I would demand a shitload more proof for a war.

You just want to stand their while they shit all over you??? Sorry pub I wasn't built that way

I don't get offended over nothing. But then I've never been taught that we should strive to be victims.

Isn't rolling over for Putin just that?

You guys haven't established how not kicking out diplomats equates to rolling over for Putin.

Hell you haven't bothered establish in that Putin did anything yet.

And you sure haven't bothered explaining how inflaming tensions while Obama is walking out the door is good.

Last edited:
Say what?
We were lied to in the lead up to the Iraq war. By the intelligence community among others. There is good reason not to believe them now. I thought the left would be more skeptical of what we are being told to believe. I was wrong.

Yeah....that's a sane take on it. Let's believe the Russian intelligence community instead.

Sorry, guy. We all watched the shit go down. We know who hacked the emails. Nobody is gearing up for a fucking invasion of Russia here.

I'm informed by the FUCKING UNANIMOUS OPINION of our intelligence community and A FUCKING BIPARTISAN response in congress which supports that fucking opinion.

Baloney....if Brennan had anything he'd have presented it in closed-door testimony to the House intel-committee. He was summoned and failed to appear.....a common practice with this Congress-hating WH.

He's also completing a report on it. I think that should be done first. This Congress is NOT known for descretion and, keep in mind - this Congress also believes Russia was behind it.

Olde Latin American joke:

Q: Why has there never been a coup in the United States?

A: Because there’s no U.S. embassy in Washington.

America has 'interfered' with other nations elections on about 80 occasions since WW2. That doesn't include their 'assistance' with regime change. Just last summer, obummer was 'interfering' with the UK referendum over Brexit. Of course, we just laughed at him, much as the Russians are doing today.
:popcorn:

Barry sent money to Netanyahu's opponents last year in Israel.....got caught, denied it, plotted this UN crap.

Russia tampered with our election. Unless you are cool with that, you'll be in favor of these actions.

Your guy ( yes....you are a Trump supporter now ) wants to have an arms race. He said that. And you are whining about our taking action against known cyber criminals "raising tensions".

You guys keep claiming that but you have little to no detail on how they did that.

Detail? Holy shit. They hacked into the DNC and John Podesta. They put out the emails via Wikileaks. They got constant news coverage which posed questions about Hillary Clinton's level of honesty and which CONFLATED these emails with her State Department email "scandal" in the minds of low info voters.

They did so with the intention of effecting the outcome of the election. Whether or not they did is NOT MATERIAL. They tried. This is fact.
How do you know ?

But what exactly has Russia done? No evidence has been provided, it's either hearsay or they say they can't show anyone the evidence, the latter usually means they have no evidence.
. They have no evidence linking Russia's Government to Hillary's failed election, because Hillary lost that bad boy on her own. She didn't need any help losing. Oh and they claimed it was Comey also, but I remember Comey giving her one last chance by coming forth to reiterate that there was not enough at the time to continue the investigation, and that sure enraged me, so if it was Comey then I must be a monkey's uncle. The whole thing ended as fair because the pendulum swung fairly in both directions a number of times, and it's just that the best man won is all. Obama is being dangerous in these things he is engaged in now, and people best understand this.

He's also completing a report on it. I think that should be done first. This Congress is NOT known for descretion and, keep in mind - this Congress also believes Russia was behind it.
They want evidence

I'm informed by the FUCKING UNANIMOUS OPINION of our intelligence community and A FUCKING BIPARTISAN response in congress which supports that fucking opinion.

You have to keep in mind they way they think:

The President is lying.
The Congress is lying.
The Democrats are lying.
The Republicans are lying.
All 17 Intelligence Agencies are lying.

Putin is telling the truth.

:cuckoo:

How do you know ?

Asked and answered.

Forum List

Back