US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

The russians are threatening appropriate "retaliation." They went to go to Gimto, go ahead.
. You gonna put the Russians in Gitmo Jakey, you mean that place that Obama told you he was closing down or was supposed to be closed down by now ?? So now you like Gitmo, and next you'll be wanting the Russians waterboarded for the truth I bet. You libs are some serious entertainment I tell ya.. ROTFLMBO.

Obama seriously is trying to throw gasoline on the world before he leaves.

I think he's doing what's appropriate vis a vis Russia. We can't trust Trump to.

And we need to escalate tensions with Russia because...??
Because we let no nation fuk with our elections or is it your cowardice showing?

Russia didn't fuck with your election though.
17 gov't agencies say you were wrong

These involve the ones who said Saddam had WMD and that Saddam could fire a missile and within 45 minutes London would cease to exist.

Did you support GWB invading Iraq?

I think he's doing what's appropriate vis a vis Russia. We can't trust Trump to.

Rothchilds and the Saudis may not get their slice of the pie since Hitlery is out and Trump is in??? :eusa_whistle:
LOL you're kidding? Trump coulda taught Ponzi
Clinton's practiced it.

This is how you respond to hacking against your country. Not only will it cost Russia in terms of economic benefit, but it also a slap in the face to Russia.

This is America saying "here are 35 clowns we know were spying on us, how we know and for how long we have known and watched them is our business not yours. Now take your trash back". Now if these second class spies were active they don't know if the information they obtained was even legitimate information or if false information was leaked or "provided". Russia won't know for how long they were being watched, it could have been years. They don't know how many others they are aware of and how much information the CIA or FBI have gleaned from them due to their own sloppiness. Then there is the fear from the Kremlin that America must have a high ranking counter operative working in Russia for America, right under Putins nose.

Five star response if you ask me.

U.S. slaps sanctions on Russia, ejects 35 diplomats over election hacking

President Barack Obama ordered the expulsion of 35 Russian suspected spies and imposed sanctions on two Russian intelligence agencies over their involvement in hacking U.S. political groups in the 2016 presidential election.

The measures, taken during the last days of Obama’s presidency, mark a new post-Cold War low in U.S.-Russian ties which have deteriorated over Ukraine and Syria.

Allegations by U.S. intelligence agencies that Russian President Vladimir Putin personally directed efforts to intervene in the U.S. election process by hacking mostly Democrats have made relations even worse.

“These actions follow repeated private and public warnings that we have issued to the Russian government, and are a necessary and appropriate response to efforts to harm U.S. interests in violation of established international norms of behavior,” Obama said in a statement from vacation in Hawaii.

Of course. He's nothing but a vindictive Muslim.

I'm sorry but how does escalating tensions with Russia benefit our nation?
You just want to stand their while they shit all over you??? Sorry pub I wasn't built that way

I don't get offended over nothing. But then I've never been taught that we should strive to be victims.

Russia tampered with our election. Unless you are cool with that, you'll be in favor of these actions.

Your guy ( yes....you are a Trump supporter now ) wants to have an arms race. He said that. And you are whining about our taking action against known cyber criminals "raising tensions".

What is escalating tensions? Do we just roll over for Putin? Or do we make a careful and considered response? It seems to be that when it comes to our President, you apply a very different standard.

Was putting sanctions on Russia for invading Ukraine "escalating" tensions?
How about sanctions on Iran?
How about Trumps calling Taiwan? Is that "escalating tensions" with China?

When do you decide to respond and when not?

Because we let no nation fuk with our elections or is it your cowardice showing?

Russia didn't fuck with your election though.
17 gov't agencies say you were wrong

17 agencies? You don't say. So what exactly do these agencies claim Russia did?

What is your interest in protecting Putin?

My interest is the truth. Something you seem to be incapable of admitting.

But hey, it's much easier to blame Putin for the fact that your party sucks and is corrupt, than to take the responsibility.

I don't have a party.

You are going to avoid accepting the truth here. The Russians hacked our election. They did it. That is what OUR INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY is telling you. You think our intelligence community is lying to us in order to help Hillary Clinton feel better about the election? Is that it?

Fucking stupid.

"Hacked our election"...

That is absolutely not the case... ironic that the people who claimed that it is "IMPOSSIBLE" to hack elections when Trump said something about the fraud.... that the machines are not even connected to the internet... are now saying that Russia definitively HACKED the elections.

It's so absurd, just how stupid would one have to be to not get what's going on here?

Idiot. The phrase "hacked our election" DOES NOT refer to ballot hacking of vote fraud in this case. It refers to the dissemination of private emails aimed at getting people to think less of one candidate than of the other. You fucking imbecile. How many times must this be said?

You are a whiny butthurt leftist. If you say killed person A, then that means KILLED person A. If you say HACKED our election that means HACKED our election. Provide proof or go jack off in the corner with your leftist circle jerk buddies.

Stop playing dumb.

Hacking was the method used to obtain the information that was then used to influence voters and give Trump a clear advantage.

You just want to stand their while they shit all over you??? Sorry pub I wasn't built that way

I don't get offended over nothing. But then I've never been taught that we should strive to be victims.

Isn't rolling over for Putin just that?

The russians are threatening appropriate "retaliation." They went to go to Gimto, go ahead.
. You gonna put the Russians in Gitmo Jakey, you mean that place that Obama told you he was closing down or was supposed to be closed down by now ?? So now you like Gitmo, and next you'll be wanting the Russians waterboarded for the truth I bet. You libs are some serious entertainment I tell ya.. ROTFLMBO.

Jake has obviously gone :cuckoo:..........true story.

obama wants to cancel the inauguration.
No way. He knows he will be more effective destroying the GOP without being president. They hated his guts, but he was still their president to. A scandal free president. Even the GOP had difficulties creating conspiracies against Obama. And the ones they did create? Birth Certificate, college, Fast and Furious and others were so lame they were laughable.

Bhengazi, Fast and Furious, the IRS targeting conservatives, using hilary's email server under another name, any number of scandals...ignored by the democrat press......
Now you are starting to list some of my favorites:
Benghazi - more investigations than 9/11 and they still couldn't find anything.

Fast and Furious - a convoluted and strange conspiracy, even for the GOP. Obama wanting to pass out guns to Mexican drug lords hoping they kill Americans so Obama could ban guns all over the US. When you say it out loud, it's too tarded for words. Especially when you look at his record on gun control.
Obama's Gun Record Basically Consists Of Expanding Gun Owners' Rights

The head of the IRS, appointed by Bush, a man who targeted the NAACP.

Hillary's server. Apparently, the only server on the planet that hadn't been hacked. I really love the way Republicans defend Colin and Condi for not turning over a single email when ordered to. Talk about double standard. And Colin used an AOL account. The same AOL that's been hacked about a thousand times. Hilarious.

Obama Punishes Russia for Election Hacking
I think his crayons are going to break in a few weeks..
IMO, you're being partisan. Did you truly expect the US to do nothing? Then you'd be complaining that he was bending over and taking it from Putin.
I think the attacks are strictly partisan. STILL no proof, WIKI said it wasn't Russia, Obama didn't care China was hacking us, he fucks up elections himself and nobody said a damn word to DNC rigging the elections.

So it's OK for Russia to hack us?
they did? got proof?

The world intelligence community says so. I will believe them before Russia or you.
. Russia isn't part of the world intelligence community ?? Russia is isolated from the world ? Hmmm.

Russia tampered with our election. Unless you are cool with that, you'll be in favor of these actions.

Your guy ( yes....you are a Trump supporter now ) wants to have an arms race. He said that. And you are whining about our taking action against known cyber criminals "raising tensions".

You guys keep claiming that but you have little to no detail on how they did that.

And yes deliberately raising tensions for no reason as a lame duck is reckless

You far white dopes are just that. As long as we put Alt Right traitors who worked with them, sure, we will play by your rules. You crybaby butt hurt snowflakes.

My interest is the truth. Something you seem to be incapable of admitting.

But hey, it's much easier to blame Putin for the fact that your party sucks and is corrupt, than to take the responsibility.

I don't have a party.

You are going to avoid accepting the truth here. The Russians hacked our election. They did it. That is what OUR INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY is telling you. You think our intelligence community is lying to us in order to help Hillary Clinton feel better about the election? Is that it?

Fucking stupid.

"Hacked our election"...

That is absolutely not the case... ironic that the people who claimed that it is "IMPOSSIBLE" to hack elections when Trump said something about the fraud.... that the machines are not even connected to the internet... are now saying that Russia definitively HACKED the elections.

It's so absurd, just how stupid would one have to be to not get what's going on here?

Idiot. The phrase "hacked our election" DOES NOT refer to ballot hacking of vote fraud in this case. It refers to the dissemination of private emails aimed at getting people to think less of one candidate than of the other. You fucking imbecile. How many times must this be said?

You are a whiny butthurt leftist. If you say killed person A, then that means KILLED person A. If you say HACKED our election that means HACKED our election. Provide proof or go jack off in the corner with your leftist circle jerk buddies.

Stop playing dumb.

Hacking was the method used to obtain the information that was then used to influence voters and give Trump a clear advantage.
. Americans aren't this stupid, but you can't help filling the gap for us can you ?

What is escalating tensions? Do we just roll over for Putin? Or do we make a careful and considered response? It seems to be that when it comes to our President, you apply a very different standard.

Were the Clintons' sanctioned for what they did over there during Bill's term as president? No there went the Dems just kept them in play thinking no one was actually paying attention. These assholes thought they were super slick...
Walker_06.jpg

Well, when you are leaving office and don't have to clean up the meas you start, and youve failed to present any evidence to the public it's prudent not to start crap.

Forum List

Back