US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

He's also completing a report on it. I think that should be done first. This Congress is NOT known for descretion and, keep in mind - this Congress also believes Russia was behind it.

So he imposes sanctions and deports diplomats BEFORE he gets the report? C'mon...:rolleyes-41:

Obama says the nation can't stand by and allow the Russians to hack our elections. First of all we the people are still waiting for the proof that is was Russia. But second is the fact that standing by and allowing is the Obama presidency in a nut shell. The only people he got tough with over the last 8 years were the Tea Party folks...and then the Tea Party still had the last laugh.
Obama!!!! What a big PUSSY!

It isn't hearsay. How often is actual "evidence" provided by intelligence agencies? Rarely, because it compromises ongoing intelligence operations and the people involved are endangered.

Baloney....if Brennan had anything he'd have presented it in closed-door testimony to the House intel-committee. He was summoned and failed to appear.....a common practice with this Congress-hating WH.

He's also completing a report on it. I think that should be done first. This Congress is NOT known for descretion and, keep in mind - this Congress also believes Russia was behind it.
They want evidence

Individual congressional members have been briefed.

Obama seriously is trying to throw gasoline on the world before he leaves.

I think he's doing what's appropriate vis a vis Russia. We can't trust Trump to.

And we need to escalate tensions with Russia because...??
Because we let no nation fuk with our elections or is it your cowardice showing?

Russia didn't fuck with your election though.
They know it, they are just foaming at their mouths now.

So he imposes sanctions and deports diplomats BEFORE he gets the report? C'mon...:rolleyes-41:

So he has enough evidence to decide on a course of action. Which would be fine with you guys if it were President Trump. :rolleyes-41:

Yeah....that's a sane take on it. Let's believe the Russian intelligence community instead.
The Russian intelligence community didn't make an accusation.

Sorry, guy. We all watched the shit go down. We know who hacked the emails. Nobody is gearing up for a fucking invasion of Russia here.

Your comparison is bullshit.
You know? Do you really? How?

I'm informed by the FUCKING UNANIMOUS OPINION of our intelligence community and A FUCKING BIPARTISAN response in congress which supports that fucking opinion.

You have to keep in mind they way they think:

The President is lying.
The Congress is lying.
The Democrats are lying.
The Republicans are lying.
All 17 Intelligence Agencies are lying.

Putin is telling the truth.

:cuckoo:

Yes. All because they want to embarrass Trump who won the election fair and square while getting almost 3 million fewer votes. It makes a lot of sense.

I think he's doing what's appropriate vis a vis Russia. We can't trust Trump to.

But what exactly has Russia done? No evidence has been provided, it's either hearsay or they say they can't show anyone the evidence, the latter usually means they have no evidence.
. They have no evidence linking Russia's Government to Hillary's failed election, because Hillary lost that bad boy on her own. She didn't need any help losing. Oh and they claimed it was Comey also, but I remember Comey giving her one last chance by coming forth to reiterate that there was not enough at the time to continue the investigation, and that sure enraged me, so if it was Comey then I must be a monkey's uncle. The whole thing ended as fair because the pendulum swung fairly in both directions a number of times, and it's just that the best man won is all. Obama is being dangerous in these things he is engaged in now, and people best understand this.
Comey did his job and owed her shit. You don't want surprises, don't have an illegal server and get caught under investigation. God I'm tired of all these hack Libturds who feel they are owed something.

Have you noticed Trump is the ONLY one defending Russia ? Hmmm, wonder why.
It's going to be great when trump inevitably flip flops and agrees with what everyone else except for his bootlicking followers already know; we were hacked by the russians.

His bootlickers about-face on it is going to be hilarious. Most of these morons will start off with something like this:

But, but, but, but Hillary...
or
But, but, but, but Obama...
or
But, but, but, but Kerry...

What a bunch of traitors these Un-American, pootin-loving scumbags are.
. Who cares if we were hacked, because finding out how corrupt the DNC is was worth it.

10-4 that!

And besides, it didn't affect the election outcome.
So, the two of you are stating that you have no problem with the russians undermining our democracy.

Wow. That is just amazing, but sadly, not surprising.

If you say so..........:9:..........(still, no proof!)

It's good to see an American president giving the Russians a smack. Since the minority president-elect Trump likes Putin so much, I reckon Republicans in Congress allow the Kremlin to carry on with its spying and interference in American elections shortly.

From what we're hearing on the news, Russia has been employing criminals to do these wiki-leak attacks. Obama has taken unprecedented actions by removing 35 Russian diplomats, closing down 2 separate locations where they were allowed to operate in country, and removing all of them and their families. John McCain stated that it was not only the recent U.S. election that they interfered with, but other countries elections also.

"Among them are two men who were already on the FBI’s Most Wanted list. Evgeniy Bogachev is wanted for a number of charges, including conspiracy, bank fraud, wire fraud, computer fraud, money laundering, and identity theft. He was indicted under an online nickname in 2012, and again under his real name in 2014. There is a reward of up to $3 million for information leading to his arrest.

Alexsey Belan is wanted for computer intrusion, aggravated identity theft, and fraud in connection with a computer. Federal warrants were issued for him in June 2012 and September 2013, and the FBI is offering up to $100,000 for information leading to his arrest."
Two Expelled Russian Diplomats Were On FBI Most Wanted List

BBxHC7r.img

Comrade Trump's tweety response. It's time to move on, but he has finally agreed to meet with intelligence agencies next week to review their information. You know the information that he has been denying since October 2016.

20817865-standard.jpg

Impeachment next--Russian diplomats admit contact with Trump campaign.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=1

Hmm, still no proof Russians hacked anything, and no specifics on exactly what got hacked either. Looks more like Bammer is trying to get out in front of some shit. Wonder if he and his pets in the media are expecting another document dump?

The russians are threatening appropriate "retaliation." They went to go to Gimto, go ahead.
. You gonna put the Russians in Gitmo Jakey, you mean that place that Obama told you he was closing down or was supposed to be closed down by now ?? So now you like Gitmo, and next you'll be wanting the Russians waterboarded for the truth I bet. You libs are some serious entertainment I tell ya.. ROTFLMBO.

Jake has obviously gone :cuckoo:..........true story.
^^^^^
giphy.gif

The alt right are worried about Obama who is leaving office and not the Russians who are hacking and undermining American democracy.

You almost gotta laugh. The going out of business sissy Hussein Admin "slaps restrictions on Russia" just in time for Trump after kissing Putin's ass for eight years.

The Russian intelligence community didn't make an accusation.

Sorry, guy. We all watched the shit go down. We know who hacked the emails. Nobody is gearing up for a fucking invasion of Russia here.

Your comparison is bullshit.
You know? Do you really? How?

I'm informed by the FUCKING UNANIMOUS OPINION of our intelligence community and A FUCKING BIPARTISAN response in congress which supports that fucking opinion.

You have to keep in mind they way they think:

The President is lying.
The Congress is lying.
The Democrats are lying.
The Republicans are lying.
All 17 Intelligence Agencies are lying.

Putin is telling the truth.

:cuckoo:

Yes. All because they want to embarrass Trump who won the election fair and square while getting almost 3 million fewer votes. It makes a lot of sense.
Trump Took 60% of the country please learn the process

:lol: You mean the "unanimous" intel community who haven't said a word to support Brennan (shill) and his bogus findings? You mean "bipartisan" toads like Trump-haters Graham and McCain? Your outrage is as phony as the rest of the crap you post here.

Of course. He's nothing but a vindictive Muslim.

I'm sorry but how does escalating tensions with Russia benefit our nation?
You just want to stand their while they shit all over you??? Sorry pub I wasn't built that way

I don't get offended over nothing. But then I've never been taught that we should strive to be victims.

Isn't rolling over for Putin just that?

You guys haven't established how not kicking put s equates yo rolling over for Putin.

Hell you haven't bothered establish in that Putin did anything yet.

And you sure haven't bothered explaining how inflaming tensions while Obama is walking out the door is good.

Oh, I think I did but - you've already decided all 17 intelligence agencies are lying, as is Congress as is the President.

And we need to escalate tensions with Russia because...??

What is escalating tensions? Do we just roll over for Putin? Or do we make a careful and considered response? It seems to be that when it comes to our President, you apply a very different standard.

Was putting sanctions on Russia for invading Ukraine "escalating" tensions?
How about sanctions on Iran?
How about Trumps calling Taiwan? Is that "escalating tensions" with China?

When do you decide to respond and when not?

Hey Stratford57

"Was putting sanctions on Russia for invading Ukraine "escalating" tensions?"

Russia didn't invade The Ukraine, Washington DC had CIA types with Victoria Nudelman in tow orchestrated a coup to overthrow the democratically elected President Viktor Yanukovych because he wanted closer relations with Russia and wasn't in favour of The Ukraine joining NATO, which isn't what Washington DC wants due to the situation that Washington DC thinks they control the planet and that all nations should just become vassals and also members of NATO so that Russia can be surrounded.

The Ukraine is now a failed nation thanks to Obama and Co.

Russia also didn't "annex" The Crimea, when the above coup happened, the first thing Washington DC's Puppet Rulers did was outlaw anything Russian in The Crimea and as most of Crimeans are Ethnic Russian they rightly freaked and decided to have a referendum, the question being did they want to return to Russia or did they want to stay with The Ukraine and they voted that they wanted to return to Russia.

Also the Russian Black Fleet founded by Prince Grigory Potemkin has been based in The Crimea since 1783 and this has been crucial throughout history to the defence of Russia.

The Crimea was Russian from 1783, until the Bolshevik POS came along and made it an autonomous republic and then later it was declared The Crimean Oblast and then in 1954 the Ukranian Nikita Khruschev gave The Crimea to The Ukraine.

Victoria Nudelman a Neo-Conservative bitch married to a Neo-Conservative fat fuck Robert Kagan.

Victoria Nuland - Wikipedia

Robert Kagan - Wikipedia

Edited to add Stratford.

Last edited:
It's good to see an American president giving the Russians a smack. Since the minority president-elect Trump likes Putin so much, I reckon Republicans in Congress allow the Kremlin to carry on with its spying and interference in American elections shortly.
What exactly was the smack?

Forum List

Back