US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

It isn't hearsay. How often is actual "evidence" provided by intelligence agencies? Rarely, because it compromises ongoing intelligence operations and the people involved are endangered.

Baloney....if Brennan had anything he'd have presented it in closed-door testimony to the House intel-committee. He was summoned and failed to appear.....a common practice with this Congress-hating WH.

He's also completing a report on it. I think that should be done first. This Congress is NOT known for descretion and, keep in mind - this Congress also believes Russia was behind it.
They want evidence

Individual congressional members have been briefed.
All members or is their a coup going on there also ?? Hmmmm

Good news but Trump will be handing Putin the reins to our foreign policy in a few weeks anyways.

It isn't hearsay. How often is actual "evidence" provided by intelligence agencies? Rarely, because it compromises ongoing intelligence operations and the people involved are endangered.

Baloney....if Brennan had anything he'd have presented it in closed-door testimony to the House intel-committee. He was summoned and failed to appear.....a common practice with this Congress-hating WH.

He's also completing a report on it. I think that should be done first. This Congress is NOT known for descretion and, keep in mind - this Congress also believes Russia was behind it.
They want evidence

Oh it's a coup now?

Before Obama does any stupid shit like this, he should ask Trump first

LOL
Obama is doing this to cause Trump grief in the first 100 days
Trump has to put out fires before he can get to his own agenda
Obama is the fire starter, setting as many as he can

They want evidence

Oh it's a coup now?
. Answer the question if you know the answer.. All members or not ?

Oh, I think I did but - you've already decided all 17 intelligence agencies are lying, as is Congress as is the President.

Can you name 5 of these 17 agencies?....you got 2 minutes.
impatient.gif

Sorry, guy. We all watched the shit go down. We know who hacked the emails. Nobody is gearing up for a fucking invasion of Russia here.

Your comparison is bullshit.
You know? Do you really? How?

I'm informed by the FUCKING UNANIMOUS OPINION of our intelligence community and A FUCKING BIPARTISAN response in congress which supports that fucking opinion.

You have to keep in mind they way they think:

The President is lying.
The Congress is lying.
The Democrats are lying.
The Republicans are lying.
All 17 Intelligence Agencies are lying.

Putin is telling the truth.

:cuckoo:

Yes. All because they want to embarrass Trump who won the election fair and square while getting almost 3 million fewer votes. It makes a lot of sense.
Trump Took 60% of the country please learn the process

He will be POTUS. There is no need for you to make yourself feel better about it. Please accept his victory for what it was.

Soros wants the EU and US at war with Russia, so Obama does as his master commands. He's a real piece of shit for trying to sabotage relations with Russia at this point. Thankfully an adult is taking charge Jan 20th.

I wonder why no one was upset or asked for more proof when we retaliated against NK for hacking Sony :dunno:

The russians are threatening appropriate "retaliation." They went to go to Gimto, go ahead.
. You gonna put the Russians in Gitmo Jakey, you mean that place that Obama told you he was closing down or was supposed to be closed down by now ?? So now you like Gitmo, and next you'll be wanting the Russians waterboarded for the truth I bet. You libs are some serious entertainment I tell ya.. ROTFLMBO.

Jake has obviously gone :cuckoo:..........true story.
^^^^^
giphy.gif

The alt right are worried about Obama who is leaving office and not the Russians who are hacking and undermining American democracy.

A very, very nice selfie in yer post, Jake.

So he has enough evidence to decide on a course of action. Which would be fine with you guys if it were President Trump. :rolleyes-41:

Dodge noted....so he doesn't have the report, right? But today he started throwing his spitballs....cart before donkey doncha think?

So he has enough evidence to decide on a course of action. Which would be fine with you guys if it were President Trump. :rolleyes-41:

Dodge noted....so he doesn't have the report, right? But today he started throwing his spitballs....cart before donkey doncha think?

Depends on what information he has doncha think? The president is the one that gets daily intelligence briefings - not us.

If you anti-Americans love Putin/Russia so much. Move your un- patriotic ass over to Russia and don't let the door hit your fat ass on your way outa here!

Soros wants the EU and US at war with Russia, so Obama does as his master commands. He's a real piece of shit for trying to sabotage relations with Russia at this point. Thankfully an adult is taking charge Jan 20th.

Democraps aren't in your paygrade to be able to understand this bit o' truth.

Hillary nearly started a war with Russia, not Obama is intentionally trying.

Russia is not angel, far from it, but you need a dialog with them as the "other world power" to bring balance.

If you can talk, you can negotiate.

The more contentious the situation the more the US will be the one compromising instead of coming from a position strengthening it forces and standing.

Obama is sawing through all the chair legs, 3/4 of the way, so they break when you sit down. A toddler having a tantrum at the world's expense

UK was chastising Obama and Kerry today

Democraps aren't in your paygrade to be able to understand this bit o' truth.

:lol:

Why would Soros want war between the US and Russia?

If you anti-Americans love Putin/Russia so much. Move your un- patriotic ass over to Russia and don't let the door hit your fat ass on your way outa here!

So if we don't want war with Russia, that means we "love" Russia?

Forum List

Back