US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

Hillary nearly started a war with Russia, not Obama is intentionally trying.

Russia is not angel, far from it, but you need a dialog with them as the "other world power" to bring balance.

If you can talk, you can negotiate.

The more contentious the situation the more the US will be the one compromising instead of coming from a position strengthening it forces and standing.

Obama is sawing through all the chair legs, 3/4 of the way, so they break when you sit down. A toddler having a tantrum at the world's expense

UK was chastising Obama and Kerry today

I'm not sure I'm understanding your logical gymnastics here.

Are you saying that we should be nice to Russia and do whatever they want, because that will put us in a "position of strength"?

You know? Do you really? How?

I'm informed by the FUCKING UNANIMOUS OPINION of our intelligence community and A FUCKING BIPARTISAN response in congress which supports that fucking opinion.

You have to keep in mind they way they think:

The President is lying.
The Congress is lying.
The Democrats are lying.
The Republicans are lying.
All 17 Intelligence Agencies are lying.

Putin is telling the truth.

:cuckoo:

Yes. All because they want to embarrass Trump who won the election fair and square while getting almost 3 million fewer votes. It makes a lot of sense.
Trump Took 60% of the country please learn the process

He will be POTUS. There is no need for you to make yourself feel better about it. Please accept his victory for what it was.
Then stop complaining about California

If you anti-Americans love Putin/Russia so much. Move your un- patriotic ass over to Russia and don't let the door hit your fat ass on your way outa here!

So if we don't want war with Russia, that means we "love" Russia?

But you're fine with starting a war with Iran. You guys are too damn funny :lol:

Obama seriously is trying to throw gasoline on the world before he leaves.

Of course. He's nothing but a vindictive Muslim.

I'm sorry but how does escalating tensions with Russia benefit our nation?

Russia tampered with our election. Unless you are cool with that, you'll be in favor of these actions.

Your guy ( yes....you are a Trump supporter now ) wants to have an arms race. He said that. And you are whining about our taking action against known cyber criminals "raising tensions".

You guys keep claiming that but you have little to no detail on how they did that.

And yes deliberately raising tensions for no reason as a lame duck is reckless

Detail? Holy shit. They hacked into the DNC and John Podesta. They put out the emails via Wikileaks. They got constant news coverage which posed questions about Hillary Clinton's level of honesty and which CONFLATED these emails with her State Department email "scandal" in the minds of low info voters.

They did so with the intention of effecting the outcome of the election. Whether or not they did is NOT MATERIAL. They tried. This is fact.

And we've already established that most people did not use wikileaks to determine their vote. So even if they were the source or wikileaks, which wikileaks denies aans no evidence has been provided proving otherwise, their effect was negligible.

Sorry I'm not go into be upset over the truth being revealed to the public. And its not worth provoking Russia because Democrats got caught doing shady crap. Stop putting your party over what's good for the nation.

I'm informed by the FUCKING UNANIMOUS OPINION of our intelligence community and A FUCKING BIPARTISAN response in congress which supports that fucking opinion.

You have to keep in mind they way they think:

The President is lying.
The Congress is lying.
The Democrats are lying.
The Republicans are lying.
All 17 Intelligence Agencies are lying.

Putin is telling the truth.

:cuckoo:

Yes. All because they want to embarrass Trump who won the election fair and square while getting almost 3 million fewer votes. It makes a lot of sense.
Trump Took 60% of the country please learn the process

He will be POTUS. There is no need for you to make yourself feel better about it. Please accept his victory for what it was.
Then stop complaining about California

Weird.

If you anti-Americans love Putin/Russia so much. Move your un- patriotic ass over to Russia and don't let the door hit your fat ass on your way outa here!

So if we don't want war with Russia, that means we "love" Russia?

No, the fact that you're actively siding with Russia against the US is what makes us say that you "love" Russia.

The "war" thing is just right-wing fantasy - it's not going to happen - but it is amazing watching you guys play the Chamberlain role in regards to Putin.

Better appease him, or they'll be war!

Depends on what information he has doncha think? The president is the one that gets daily intelligence briefings - not us.

So if he acted without Brennan's report, why did he have Brennan prepare it....is Barry now a psychic? :uhh:

Are you suggesting that he gets no intelligence prior to the report? :uhh:

Of course. He's nothing but a vindictive Muslim.

I'm sorry but how does escalating tensions with Russia benefit our nation?

Russia tampered with our election. Unless you are cool with that, you'll be in favor of these actions.

Your guy ( yes....you are a Trump supporter now ) wants to have an arms race. He said that. And you are whining about our taking action against known cyber criminals "raising tensions".

You guys keep claiming that but you have little to no detail on how they did that.

And yes deliberately raising tensions for no reason as a lame duck is reckless

Detail? Holy shit. They hacked into the DNC and John Podesta. They put out the emails via Wikileaks. They got constant news coverage which posed questions about Hillary Clinton's level of honesty and which CONFLATED these emails with her State Department email "scandal" in the minds of low info voters.

They did so with the intention of effecting the outcome of the election. Whether or not they did is NOT MATERIAL. They tried. This is fact.

And we've already established that most people did not use wikileaks to determine their vote. So even if they were the source or wikileaks, which wikileaks denies aans no evidence has been provided proving otherwise, their effect was negligible.

Sorry I'm not go into be upset over the truth being revealed to the public. And its not worth provoking Russia because Democrats got caught doing shady crap. Stop putting your party over what's good for the nation.

Intellectually dishonest to your core. You always have been.

Obama seriously is trying to throw gasoline on the world before he leaves.

I think he's doing what's appropriate vis a vis Russia. We can't trust Trump to.

And we need to escalate tensions with Russia because...??

What is escalating tensions? Do we just roll over for Putin? Or do we make a careful and considered response? It seems to be that when it comes to our President, you apply a very different standard.

Was putting sanctions on Russia for invading Ukraine "escalating" tensions?
How about sanctions on Iran?
How about Trumps calling Taiwan? Is that "escalating tensions" with China?

When do you decide to respond and when not?

Well, when you are leaving office and don't have to clean up the meas you start, and youve failed to present any evidence to the public it's prudent not to start crap.

I think it's prudent to issue a response - because you know darn well that Trump, despite Congress' pressure, despite what the Intelligence agencies are saying - is unlikely too. And that too is damaging.

Its not damaging at all.

Russia is not angel, far from it, but you need a dialog with them as the "other world power" to bring balance.

The more contentious the situation the more the US will be the one compromising instead of coming from a position strengthening it forces and standing.

Obama is sawing through all the chair legs, 3/4 of the way, so they break when you sit down. A toddler having a tantrum at the world's expense

Are you saying that we should be nice to Russia and do whatever they want, because that will put us in a "position of strength"?
No, just have evidence your biggest enemy actually did what you think, before accusations are made. Seems fair for a power house to do right?

I think he's doing what's appropriate vis a vis Russia. We can't trust Trump to.

And we need to escalate tensions with Russia because...??

What is escalating tensions? Do we just roll over for Putin? Or do we make a careful and considered response? It seems to be that when it comes to our President, you apply a very different standard.

Was putting sanctions on Russia for invading Ukraine "escalating" tensions?
How about sanctions on Iran?
How about Trumps calling Taiwan? Is that "escalating tensions" with China?

When do you decide to respond and when not?

Well, when you are leaving office and don't have to clean up the meas you start, and youve failed to present any evidence to the public it's prudent not to start crap.

I think it's prudent to issue a response - because you know darn well that Trump, despite Congress' pressure, despite what the Intelligence agencies are saying - is unlikely too. And that too is damaging.

Its not damaging at all.

You don't think it's damaging to our position in the world to let it be known that we'll tolerate cyber-warfare and election meddling, as long as it's politically beneficial to those in power?

theHawk and the other people in favor of the Russians are being

giphy.gif

No, just have evidence your biggest enemy actually did what you think, before accusations are made. Seems fair for a power house to do right?

The fact that you haven't personally seen the evidence doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Easy enough for the real president to undo.

We will be lucky to not be in a world war 3 before the " real president" get into office and that is providing they don't kill him first.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

if he is indeed our first real president since JFK who will serve the people instead of the bankers you are correct,that is why they killed JFK was he had signed an executive order to end the fed. AN order that no president since then has reinstated. will the donald be the first? will HE be brave enough to do so?

Forum List

Back