US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

Have you noticed Trump is the ONLY one defending Russia ? Hmmm, wonder why.
It's going to be great when trump inevitably flip flops and agrees with what everyone else except for his bootlicking followers already know; we were hacked by the russians.

His bootlickers about-face on it is going to be hilarious. Most of these morons will start off with something like this:

But, but, but, but Hillary...
or
But, but, but, but Obama...
or
But, but, but, but Kerry...

What a bunch of traitors these Un-American, pootin-loving scumbags are.
. Who cares if we were hacked, because finding out how corrupt the DNC is was worth it.

10-4 that!

And besides, it didn't affect the election outcome.
So, the two of you are stating that you have no problem with the russians undermining our democracy.

Wow. That is just amazing, but sadly, not surprising.

Telling the truth about Democrats undermines a democracy we never had to begin with?

I'm so glad you guys are out of power next month

Are you suggesting that he gets no intelligence prior to the report? :uhh:

Correct....are you suggesting otherwise? :uhh:

BTW, you haven't named 5 of the 17 intel agencies you claimed were behind this charade......times up.
impatient.gif

The russians are threatening appropriate "retaliation." They went to go to Gimto, go ahead.
. You gonna put the Russians in Gitmo Jakey, you mean that place that Obama told you he was closing down or was supposed to be closed down by now ?? So now you like Gitmo, and next you'll be wanting the Russians waterboarded for the truth I bet. You libs are some serious entertainment I tell ya.. ROTFLMBO.

Jake has obviously gone :cuckoo:..........true story.
^^^^^
giphy.gif

The alt right are worried about Obama who is leaving office and not the Russians who are hacking and undermining American democracy.

A very, very nice selfie in yer post, Jake.
The truth hurts. You wuss babies are funny. I did not realize you were that yellow, but I should have. Of course, it's obvious.

Why are you freeks supporting the Russians' attacks on America?

Soros wants the EU and US at war with Russia, so Obama does as his master commands. He's a real piece of shit for trying to sabotage relations with Russia at this point. Thankfully an adult is taking charge Jan 20th.

Democraps aren't in your paygrade to be able to understand this bit o' truth.

:lol:

Why would Soros want war between the US and Russia?

Soros believes Russia poses an "existential threat to the EU..", his words not mine. Cliff notes version, Soros is a globalist like you and others whom have infected the US Democrat Party.

Soros wants the EU and US at war with Russia, so Obama does as his master commands. He's a real piece of shit for trying to sabotage relations with Russia at this point. Thankfully an adult is taking charge Jan 20th.

Because Russians are white nationalists that don't buy into the globalist Agenda, so they must be destroyed.

Soros believes Russia poses an "existential threat to the EU..", his words not mine. Cliff notes version, Soros is a globalist like you and others whom have infected the US Democrat Party.

Define "globalist".

Because Russians are white nationalists that don't buy into the globalist Agenda, so they must be destroyed.

You, too. Define "globalist".

No, war with Iran also would be a bad idea.

We can and hopefully will DECAPITATE that government in an afternoon of B-2s and sub-launched cruise-missiles. Blind their radar and give em the whole can of WHOOP ASS. It would solve the majority of problems in the ME in no-time flat.

If you anti-Americans love Putin/Russia so much. Move your un- patriotic ass over to Russia and don't let the door hit your fat ass on your way outa here!

So if we don't want war with Russia, that means we "love" Russia?

But you're fine with starting a war with Iran. You guys are too damn funny :lol:

Nope. No need for war with Iran. The Sunnis and Shiites can kill themselves off just fine. We may need to bomb their nuke facility is all.

If you anti-Americans love Putin/Russia so much. Move your un- patriotic ass over to Russia and don't let the door hit your fat ass on your way outa here!

But you're fine with starting a war with Iran. You guys are too damn funny :lol:

Nope. No need for war with Iran. The Sunnis and Shiites can kill themselves off just fine. We may need to bomb their nuke facility is all.

I.E. starting a war

We can and hopefully will DECAPITATE that government in an afternoon of B-2s and sub-launched cruise-missiles. Blind their radar and give em the whole can of WHOOP ASS. It would solve the majority of problems in the ME in no-time flat.

No, Saudi Arabia is the problem and also I add Qatar, I would fully support dealing with both.

Have you noticed Trump is the ONLY one defending Russia ? Hmmm, wonder why.
It's going to be great when trump inevitably flip flops and agrees with what everyone else except for his bootlicking followers already know; we were hacked by the russians.

His bootlickers about-face on it is going to be hilarious. Most of these morons will start off with something like this:

But, but, but, but Hillary...
or
But, but, but, but Obama...
or
But, but, but, but Kerry...

What a bunch of traitors these Un-American, pootin-loving scumbags are.
. Who cares if we were hacked, because finding out how corrupt the DNC is was worth it.

10-4 that!

And besides, it didn't affect the election outcome.
So, the two of you are stating that you have no problem with the russians undermining our democracy.

Wow. That is just amazing, but sadly, not surprising.

Telling the truth about Democrats undermines a democracy we never had to begin with?

I'm so glad you guys are out of power next month

They're like globalist-no-borders pod people!

He's also completing a report on it. I think that should be done first. This Congress is NOT known for descretion and, keep in mind - this Congress also believes Russia was behind it.

So he imposes sanctions and deports diplomats BEFORE he gets the report? C'mon...:rolleyes-41:

Which of course is the huge flaw in the reasoning for action.

I.E. starting a war

If Iran was bombed in such a way, then under International Law they will have been attacked and as such will be perfectly within their right to retaliate in any and all ways they want to.

No, Saudi Arabia is the problem and also I add Qatar, I would fully support dealing with both.

I'm sticking with Iran....specific targets killing the mullahs with a shadow government ready to assume power. No point in going after their nukes....too many Russians around those. I'm advocating a governmental beheading...we know where they are when they are there...pretty routine operation actually....certainly not a "war".

I.E. starting a war

If Iran was bombed in such a way, then under International Law they will have been attacked and as such will be perfectly within their right to retaliate in any and all ways they want to.
How if they are obliviated?

Forum List

Back