US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

In diplomatic maneuvering - you also don't take a kick in the nuts when it's strategically better not to. A small country, like the Philippines - you can ignore a kick in the nuts and do something minor, like cancel a meeting. With a country like Russia, committing a much larger transgression, I think a point needs to be made or Russia, being Russia, will just keep on doing it.

"With a country like Russia, committing a much larger transgression,"

What much larger transgression did Russia commit?

Hacking the DNC and attempting to influence our election. All Dutarte was utter vulgar insults.

How come the corruption the DNC hack exposed doesn't offend you but the fact that it was exposed does?

First, no corruption was exposed.

Second, why are you not demanding that Reince Priebus' or Steve Bannon's personal emails get published. You deserve to know, right? You want to be informed, don't you?

Intellectually dishonest.

If no corruption was exposed, then nothing of value was in the emails and Russian influence on the election is negligible meaning this escalation is even more stupid and reckless.

You can't argue nothing of value was exposed and then whine about the Russians exposing it. Either wikileaks exposed Democrat corruption which may have had an impact on the election or they didn't, in which case we can 100% sure no impact happened. See revealing nothing has no impact.

And the difference between Republicans and Democrats is that If priebus had his emails leaked and they showed the level of corruption the Democrat emails did, we would be calling for priebus's head instead of starting crap with the Russians.

No corruption needs to be "exposed" - it only needs to be implied to do damage.

If Priebus' emails were leaked by the Russians...you'd be acting the same way we are. Don't pretend you are any different. Look at how you blow off Trump's conflicts of interest, improprieties with women, etc.

so...was leaking Trump's tax returns (illegally) ok by you then?
Not to me. I don't think I've heard anyone say hacking is OK either. First off, we don't even know if it was a hack, a inside leak seems much more likely. The murdered DNC guy that was going to spill the beans seems awfully suspicious and Assange went on a war path directly after.

However, I don't any of the above played a role, those against Trump or Hillary weren't swinging over based on emails or tax returns. If an undecided was swayed by a bad year for Trump or DNC corruption revelations they were already leaning towards a camp anyway.

None of the Trump supporters are at all outraged at the hacking. There is no evidence (beyond Assange's unsupported claim) that there was a DNC insider. In fact his family, friends and coworkers deny he would have done that, and he did not have either the skills nor the access. The fact that he was murdered made him a convenient scapegoat.

4.6 %Unemployment?? 15 million jobs gained??? ALL without ONE DROP of repub slime help? IRAS climb as dow triples?? What do repubs want?? Blood?

LMFAO keep believing that fake bs information and your fantasy world should function well.

View attachment 104504
Just what do you expect when robots take the place of 100's of workers , when new inventions cut down severely employment and no sickness no unions no off days ?? and those hurt the most aren't trained to do the jobs available? You blame Obama ??? If so thats BS

Well I agree on the robot bs, they will take the jobs many, many jobs.
Those begging for 15 bucks an hour have no idea what they are in store for either. They will lose their jobs to a robot it's cheaper no health coverage needed not to mention the cost of everything goes up so those all hopped up on bigger pay checks are going to live just like they are now.
Rent goes up, food goes up ......they just don't get it.
. Wishing ill on people does no one's cause any favors. People need to be more optimistic in life, and suuure tech will change the landscape over time of course, but it's not something that folks should fear or be threatened with. Everything should be done to lift up America, along with it's businesses, and it's citizens who live and work here. Trump has been doing a great job on hammering the message of making America great again, and this includes everyone being involved in various levels be it from the lowest rungs to the top rungs. Trump won't be anybody's wimp or "B" as some like to say here, and therefore he won't be pushing cruel and dispicable agenda's that make people feel as if they don't count in life. There will be a balance reached in it all, and this will be because of the art of the deal in which Trump has built into his DNA. He's not a cruel man, and people will learn this quickly about him, but they best not mistake his kindness for a weakness. Just sayin.
The art of the deal?? the book someone else wrote for him AND not cruel?? 75 current lawsuits most for non payment of services makes him a real SOB
. Why didn't you or won't you honestly compare the candidates eh ?? You are so in the tank for the status quoe agenda of your nemesis, that your blood runneth Demon-crat forever. Well a little tid bit for you - America has had enough of the Dem deplorables running this nation, and they have had enough of them trying to control this nation in the most corrupt deplorable ways imaginable. Trump being an actual refresher from it all, speaks mountains about how bad the Demon-crats are hated. Not all Democrats, but certainly the Demon-crats who took over the party.

Obie is smearing as much shit around as he can to make it difficult for Trump. He is a immature asshole like all liberals.

On top of that you are also a racist dog.

Difficult for Trump.... Like what? All he have to do is stop kissing his masters ass. What benefits does he gained by kissing Putin? Don't fucking tell me only the liberals hate this garbage. Are you saying all the right wingers are traitors? Of the 100 senators 99 believed Putin targeted our election.

Obama seriously is trying to throw gasoline on the world before he leaves.
Thankfully, Putin is laughing at Obama Clown

May Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ Bless President Putin our friend and brother in this time of crisis in the world and may Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ smite those Godless and God Haters who have fallen into the hands of The Man of Sin, The Angel of The Bottomless Pit.

52585.jpg

Putin-Russia-Kirill-800x400.jpg

%CE%B1%CF%81%CF%87%CE%B5%CE%AF%CE%BF-%CE%BB%CE%AE%CF%88%CE%B7%CF%82-36.jpg

russian_president_vladimir_putin_r__with_patriarch_of_mosc-a.jpg

Hacking the DNC and attempting to influence our election. All Dutarte was utter vulgar insults.

How come the corruption the DNC hack exposed doesn't offend you but the fact that it was exposed does?

Second, why are you not demanding that Reince Priebus' or Steve Bannon's personal emails get published. You deserve to know, right? You want to be informed, don't you?

If no corruption was exposed, then nothing of value was in the emails and Russian influence on the election is negligible meaning this escalation is even more stupid and reckless.

You can't argue nothing of value was exposed and then whine about the Russians exposing it. Either wikileaks exposed Democrat corruption which may have had an impact on the election or they didn't, in which case we can 100% sure no impact happened. See revealing nothing has no impact.

And the difference between Republicans and Democrats is that If priebus had his emails leaked and they showed the level of corruption the Democrat emails did, we would be calling for priebus's head instead of starting crap with the Russians.

It must be groundhog day.

You are saying the same thing over and over.

There was no corruption.

There was a cyber attack led by the Russian government on our democracy.

You are upset at the wrong thing.

We don't have a democracy.

And Democrat emails being exposed to the public showing their corruption did not hurt our republic. Or even influence the election much.

You guys lost. I get it. It hurts your ego to lose to Donald trump. Not exactly my top choice either. But the election was fair. Starting international conflict to deny the reality of what happened will not change it. And will potentially cost a lot of lives.

But hey your pride is more important than the lives of the peons.

You guys are truly unbelievable.

Bush stands up to Russia over Georgia. He is a warmonger.

Obama does nothing over Ukraine. No problem
Kerry accuses Russia of war crimes. No problem.

Wikileaks releases emails from the DNC that allegedly came from a Russian hack: kick them out of the country!

I'd say you were intellectually dishonest. But that would require intelligence. This is just stupid and dishonest.

Bush was not accused of being a warmonger in standing up to Russia over Georgia. It was his invasion of Iraq that brought that accusation out.

Obama in conjunction with Europe imposed stiff sanctions on Russia for Ukraine.

Can't you at least get the facts right? I think what you are saying here is "unbelievable". No actual corruption was exposed in the leaked emails - but a lot could be implied and creatively manipulated, and as far as much of the public is concerned that is as good as the truth.

You aren't the least bit curious about the emails from your own side...no demand for them, no demand that wikileaks provide them...so I don't think "corruption" is your real concern. Only corruption when it might be your opponents.

Everyone should be concerned that a foreign power is engaged in hacking us and that our systems are this vulnerable. This time it was the Dems. Maybe next time it will be you. Not to mention - they are now looking back over the last 3 elections.

Can't you republican nitwits see Putin is just setting up for the day Dump becomes President ?? so trump will just ignore the hacking and fouling of our election
Putin has already said he will not respond to the US until after Trump takes office. That will allow the two of them to agree upon some action so both can save face and bury this incident. However, Trump's impulsive, unpredictable behavior may lead him to reverse his course in regard to Putin. A few weeks from now we may find ourselves moving toward a military confrontation with Russia or an alliance.

That's scary.

Obie is smearing as much shit around as he can to make it difficult for Trump. He is a immature asshole like all liberals.

On top of that you are also a racist dog.

Difficult for Trump.... Like what? All he have to do is stop kissing his masters ass. What benefits does he gained by kissing Putin? Don't fucking tell me only the liberals hate this garbage. Are you saying all the right wingers are traitors? Of the 100 senators 99 believed Putin targeted our election.

"On top of that you are also a racist dog."

Ahem :smoke: :popcorn:

images

I don't call that QUACK QUACK QUACK when Obama slap Putin with................... Crippling economic sanctions, install missile system in Poland next to Putin ass, ejected 35 diplomats, closing 2 Russian compounds.
But you can continue your quaking.
For 20 days. Ha ha ha. Putin wishes you happy New Year. Lol.

Quack Quack Quack Quack ............... Its fun to see Obama kicking Putin ass. I'm sure all you Putin lovers and Obama haters didn't like that.
GOOD JOB OBAMA.
From Putin:

“While we reserve the right to take reciprocal measures, we’re not going to downgrade ourselves to the level of irresponsible ‘kitchen’ diplomacy,” Mr. Putin said, using a common Russian idiom for quarrelsome and unseemly acts. “In our future steps on the way toward the restoration of Russia-United States relations, we will proceed from the policy pursued by the administration” of Donald J. Trump.

Obama looking more stoooopod by the hour. Lol.

Nah..... Putin is just a pussy and scared to retaliate. Trust me there are more coming.
How in the world that Obama look stupid when he just kick Putiin ass? Sorry if that hurts you and your buddies feelings here. You may want to use a paper towel bc tissue is not good enough to wipe all those tears running down your cheeks. Give some to your buddies here.,

Restoration of US - Russia relations.
1. Do you honestly believe Putin will stop selling arms to Iran & Syria that terrorize this planet just bc of lying Trump?
2. Do you honestly believe Putin will stop intimidating his neighbors bc of lying Trump?
3. Do you honestly believe Putin will withdraw from Crimea because of lying Trump?
4. Do you honest believe stop hacking other countries just bc of lying Trump?
5. Do you honestly believe Putin will stop murdering civilians in Syria just bc of lying Trump?

BUT I honestly believe Trump will weaken this country by being a puppet of Putin. Today alone 12/30/16 .......... He fucking admire Putin from being smart.

Putin won't retaliate--they've already done enough damage--here's what they did to the PENTAGON.
Russian hack almost brought the U.S. military to its knees

This is the FIRST time they have interfered into our election process.

The reason why they wanted Trump is because they wanted all U.S. Sanctions lifted. It clearly has backfired on them, and they may try and correct some of the damage by casually leaking information on the Trump campaign.

There has NEVER been such a severe action taken against Russia. And there's more to come. This is far from over.
. Russia making us stronger by testing our systems ?? Now if we don't shore up our defences with a quick thank you note to China and Putin, then what kind of rude people are we ??? LOL.

The president lied.
Congress lied.
The Republicans lied.
The Democrats lied.
All the intelligence agencies lied.

Amazing. :rolleyes-41:

Nope, just the democrats, Obie, and Brennan. 21 more days.

President, Congress, Republicans, Democrats, Intelligence agencies ......... ALL LIED........... But you believed Putin thug. Good for your comrade.

Democrats lying is a given. But as the agencies havent finished their report or bothered testifying to Congress they haven't really said anything yet.

As for believing Russians. No need to. Julian assange is the one denying the Russians gave him anything.

You need to look at what is actually being said instead of dealing with false dilemmas and absolutes. Only a sith does that.

Why would you believe Assange?

Obama seriously is trying to throw gasoline on the world before he leaves.
Thankfully, Putin is laughing at Obama Clown

May Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ Bless President Putin our friend and brother in this time of crisis in the world and may Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ smite those Godless and God Haters who have fallen into the hands of The Man of Sin, The Angel of The Bottomless Pit.

52585.jpg

Putin-Russia-Kirill-800x400.jpg

%CE%B1%CF%81%CF%87%CE%B5%CE%AF%CE%BF-%CE%BB%CE%AE%CF%88%CE%B7%CF%82-36.jpg

russian_president_vladimir_putin_r__with_patriarch_of_mosc-a.jpg

Yes, they are errant God-less Globalists whom have lost their path. Thatz what happens when false idols like Soros, are worshipped.

"With a country like Russia, committing a much larger transgression,"

What much larger transgression did Russia commit?

If Priebus' emails were leaked by the Russians...you'd be acting the same way we are. Don't pretend you are any different. Look at how you blow off Trump's conflicts of interest, improprieties with women, etc.
. If those e-mails had the content that the Democrat e-mails had, then you would be acting like we are. We blame the culprit and not the messenger, and isn't that how it should be ? Your focus on the messengers tells me just how butt hurt and corrupt you people are.

This is like other reports out of Homeland Security. They're not complete. However, they can't be because they are a security agency. They can not give complete details of who, when, where, and how without compromising their operation. This report gave names and code which was common to previous known Russian attacks. What is missing is details as to how those previous attacks were link to the Russians. That information is available to Obama and will be available to Trump, and if they choose to investigate, the Senate Committee on Intelligence. However, it will probably not be revealed to the public for good reason.
...EXCEPT they refused to provide said information to congress. Anyone with half a brain knows why. It's a bunch of horse shit speculations.

AND, all this fuss over revealing Democrat corruption but no discussion on the corruption. Dishonest fuckers!
McCain will find out thursday

John McCain is a psychopath and a friend of terrorists.

mccain-isis.jpg

main-qimg-8e69667a32b1a9068b41912985b96293

John McCain the psychopath describes ISIS and Al-Nusra aka Al-Qaeda as "brave fighters who are risking their lives for freedom and need our help"

]
Yeah hes no hero My heroes aren't captured ,,,DUMP

In a war situation should you let the enemy capture you alive?

If I ever have to be in a war situation, which I hope I'm not, but if I am then the enemy doesn't get to capture me alive, I'll put a bullet in my own head before I allow myself to be captured alive, this is the honourable thing to do.

We are talking about reality here kid we are not in the movie........... when enemy, sexual predator or terrorist kidnap you ........... Your choice and only choice is to survive that is if you value your life.
You don't kill yourself because of dumb Trump. Killing yourself bc of what you believe about Trump is not and was never been and honorable thing to do. Please go get some help before you hurt yourself.

. If those e-mails had the content that the Democrat e-mails had, then you would be acting like we are. We blame the culprit and not the messenger, and isn't that how it should be ? Your focus on the messengers tells me just how butt hurt and corrupt you people are.

Actually you are wrong. It would still piss the hell out of me that someone was trying to fuck with our elections like that.

...EXCEPT they refused to provide said information to congress. Anyone with half a brain knows why. It's a bunch of horse shit speculations.

AND, all this fuss over revealing Democrat corruption but no discussion on the corruption. Dishonest fuckers!

mccain-isis.jpg

John McCain the psychopath describes ISIS and Al-Nusra aka Al-Qaeda as "brave fighters who are risking their lives for freedom and need our help"

mccain-syria.jpg

mccain-cartoon333333333333333.jpg

View attachment 104491

If I ever have to be in a war situation, which I hope I'm not, but if I am then the enemy doesn't get to capture me alive, I'll put a bullet in my own head before I allow myself to be captured alive, this is the honourable thing to do.

We are talking about reality here kid we are not in the movie........... when enemy, sexual predator or terrorist kidnap you ........... Your choice and only choice is to survive that is if you value your life.
You don't kill yourself because of dumb Trump. Killing yourself bc of what you believe about Trump is not and was never been and honorable thing to do.
. Good grief, give it up already.

Y O U - L O S T

mccain-isis.jpg

]

You don't kill yourself because of dumb Trump. Killing yourself bc of what you believe about Trump is not and was never been and honorable thing to do. Please go get some help before you hurt yourself.

"We are talking about reality here kid we are not in the movie........... when enemy, sexual predator or terrorist kidnap you ........... Your choice and only choice is to survive that is if you value your life.
You don't kill yourself because of dumb Trump. Killing yourself bc of what you believe about Trump is not and was never been and honorable thing to do."

:confused-84:

Actually you are wrong. It would still piss the hell out of me that someone was trying to fuck with our elections like that.
. No what is wrong is that Hillary wasn't indicted. That is what's wrong.

mccain-isis.jpg

mccain-syria.jpg

mccain-cartoon333333333333333.jpg

View attachment 104491

You don't kill yourself because of dumb Trump. Killing yourself bc of what you believe about Trump is not and was never been and honorable thing to do.
. Good grief, give it up already.

Y O U - L O S T

Must be related to 'Starkey'.........speaks similar gibberish.

Forum List

Back