US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

Actually I do and so half of Americans that voted believed that Putin hacked into our system in order to help Trump win. During campaign Trump invited the Russians to hack into DNC and continue admiring Putin. If you don't believe that...... Then you are insulting your own intelligence.
Hah, you're an idiot. Like half of Americans that think like you. Trump made a joke regarding Hillary's missing 33,000 emails saying if they had them. For you to not know or understand means you are hopelessly deranged and stupid. You really should not be voting.

Plus you can't understand the real problem for you is the emails showed how corrupt the Dems are. Russians or no Russians. Sucks to be you.

Obama the petulant prat is looking so silly right now. Let's hope Putin just swats him away for the next 20 or so days.

View attachment 104369

I don't call that QUACK QUACK QUACK when Obama slap Putin with................... Crippling economic sanctions, install missile system in Poland next to Putin ass, ejected 35 diplomats, closing 2 Russian compounds.
But you can continue your quaking.
For 20 days. Ha ha ha. Putin wishes you happy New Year. Lol.

Quack Quack Quack Quack ............... Its fun to see Obama kicking Putin ass. I'm sure all you Putin lovers and Obama haters didn't like that.
GOOD JOB OBAMA.

"Quack Quack Quack Quack"

obama-lame-duck-4.jpg

Sure you do...... You are here defending your beloved Putin. Stop posting those funny picture that doesn't makes you look smart.

It will be greater when he can't deliver some of his big bullshit promises.

NEVER in my entire life I will run into a bunch of traitors, racist and Putin thug lovers in the same thread......... They are all here.
Like you can keep your doctor? It will save you $2,500 a year?

Simple answers for simple minds!

You are about 3 years behind............... I thought the discussions is about hacking, Putinishm, racismand and traitorism.
You brought up broken promises, not me.

No I didn't. You did.
Stupid lying asshole.

"It will be greater when he can't deliver some of his big bullshit promises."

Obama the petulant prat is looking so silly right now. Let's hope Putin just swats him away for the next 20 or so days.

View attachment 104369

I don't call that QUACK QUACK QUACK when Obama slap Putin with................... Crippling economic sanctions, install missile system in Poland next to Putin ass, ejected 35 diplomats, closing 2 Russian compounds.

Quack Quack Quack Quack ............... Its fun to see Obama kicking Putin ass. I'm sure all you Putin lovers and Obama haters didn't like that.
GOOD JOB OBAMA.

obama-lame-duck-4.jpg

Sure you do...... You are here defending your beloved Putin. Stop posting those funny picture that doesn't makes you look smart.
You don't like funny pics? Awwwwwwww.
What about this one??? This is where Obammy is at right now :)

IMG_1923.JPG

View attachment 104369

GOOD JOB OBAMA.

obama-lame-duck-4.jpg

Obama leaves with the legacy of a petulant, puerile adolescent.

View attachment 104369

GOOD JOB OBAMA.
From Putin:

“While we reserve the right to take reciprocal measures, we’re not going to downgrade ourselves to the level of irresponsible ‘kitchen’ diplomacy,” Mr. Putin said, using a common Russian idiom for quarrelsome and unseemly acts. “In our future steps on the way toward the restoration of Russia-United States relations, we will proceed from the policy pursued by the administration” of Donald J. Trump.

Obama looking more stoooopod by the hour. Lol.

Nah..... Putin is just a pussy and scared to retaliate. Trust me there are more coming.
How in the world that Obama look stupid when he just kick Putiin ass? Sorry if that hurts you and your buddies feelings here. You may want to use a paper towel bc tissue is not good enough to wipe all those tears running down your cheeks. Give some to your buddies here.,

Restoration of US - Russia relations.
1. Do you honestly believe Putin will stop selling arms to Iran & Syria that terrorize this planet just bc of lying Trump?
2. Do you honestly believe Putin will stop intimidating his neighbors bc of lying Trump?
3. Do you honestly believe Putin will withdraw from Crimea because of lying Trump?
4. Do you honest believe stop hacking other countries just bc of lying Trump?
5. Do you honestly believe Putin will stop murdering civilians in Syria just bc of lying Trump?

BUT I honestly believe Trump will weaken this country by being a puppet of Putin. Today alone 12/30/16 .......... He fucking admire Putin from being smart.

Putin won't retaliate--they've already done enough damage--here's what they did to the PENTAGON.
Russian hack almost brought the U.S. military to its knees

This is the FIRST time they have interfered into our election process.

The reason why they wanted Trump is because they wanted all U.S. Sanctions lifted. It clearly has backfired on them, and they may try and correct some of the damage by casually leaking information on the Trump campaign.

There has NEVER been such a severe action taken against Russia. And there's more to come. This is far from over.

Last edited:
Time to kick Putin ass.

Oh so you want war with Russia?

How many people dying will make up for democrats losing?

That's funny....... you should ask yourself and your fellow Putin kisser......... Why they hack DNC but not Trump?
You all keep telling Obama is a pussy........ now he is kicking pussy Putin ass.

Because trump isn't stupid enough to fall for a phishing scam?

Putin humiliated Obama this morning with his response to his childish move

No he didn't........ All he said this morning was that he is very scared to retaliate and he knows there are more coming.

"All he said this morning was that he is very scared"

Putin scared?

And if he is not scared ....... he could have retaliated but he didn't. Sorry Putin is a chicken shit.

Oh so you want war with Russia?

How many people dying will make up for democrats losing?

That's funny....... you should ask yourself and your fellow Putin kisser......... Why they hack DNC but not Trump?
You all keep telling Obama is a pussy........ now he is kicking pussy Putin ass.

Because trump isn't stupid enough to fall for a phishing scam?

Putin humiliated Obama this morning with his response to his childish move

No he didn't........ All he said this morning was that he is very scared to retaliate and he knows there are more coming.

"All he said this morning was that he is very scared"

Putin scared?

And if he is not scared ....... he could have retaliated but he didn't. Sorry Putin is a chicken shit.

You sound like a 5 yr old, just like Obama.

View attachment 104369

GOOD JOB OBAMA.
From Putin:

“While we reserve the right to take reciprocal measures, we’re not going to downgrade ourselves to the level of irresponsible ‘kitchen’ diplomacy,” Mr. Putin said, using a common Russian idiom for quarrelsome and unseemly acts. “In our future steps on the way toward the restoration of Russia-United States relations, we will proceed from the policy pursued by the administration” of Donald J. Trump.

Nah..... Putin is just a pussy and scared to retaliate. Trust me there are more coming.
How in the world that Obama look stupid when he just kick Putiin ass? Sorry if that hurts you and your buddies feelings here. You may want to use a paper towel bc tissue is not good enough to wipe all those tears running down your cheeks. Give some to your buddies here.,

1. Do you honestly believe Putin will stop selling arms to Iran & Syria that terrorize this planet just bc of lying Trump?
2. Do you honestly believe Putin will stop intimidating his neighbors bc of lying Trump?
3. Do you honestly believe Putin will withdraw from Crimea because of lying Trump?
5. Do you honestly believe Putin will stop murdering civilians in Syria just bc of lying Trump?

BUT I honestly believe Trump will weaken this country by being a puppet of Putin. Today alone 12/30/16 .......... He fucking admire Putin from being smart.

"Putin is just a pussy"

You'd like Putin to grab you by the pussy.

Actually I do and so half of Americans that voted believed that Putin hacked into our system in order to help Trump win. During campaign Trump invited the Russians to hack into DNC and continue admiring Putin. If you don't believe that...... Then you are insulting your own intelligence.
Hah, you're an idiot. Like half of Americans that think like you. Trump made a joke regarding Hillary's missing 33,000 emails saying if they had them. For you to not know or understand means you are hopelessly deranged and stupid. You really should not be voting.

Plus you can't understand the real problem for you is the emails showed how corrupt the Dems are. Russians or no Russians. Sucks to be you.

The disingenuous outrage over "Trump soliciting Russia to hack Hillary emails" is fucking retarded and part of the reason Trump won.

Many Americans are no longer listening to the lying snowflakes.

This election was a VERY FIRM "fuck off" to snowflakes.

It's possible to disagree with Obama on policy without being "RACIST". Snowflakes leveraged their racist bullshit into political hay, and many people had enough of that stupid shit.

Last edited:
The president lied.
Congress lied.
The Republicans lied.
The Democrats lied.
All the intelligence agencies lied.

Amazing. :rolleyes-41:

Nope, just the democrats, Obie, and Brennan. 21 more days.

President, Congress, Republicans, Democrats, Intelligence agencies ......... ALL LIED........... But you believed Putin thug. Good for your comrade.

CIA CAUGHT LYING
FBI CAUGHT LYING and buying WHORES and drugs
OBAMA caught lying
Oh yes a total Government we can trust to the soul aye.

And Putin is telling the truth. See? YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH.

We aren't saying Putin is an angel, the points you Russian haters miss is " He is being set up " to look like the bad guy.
Putin does not want a war, PUtin is not hacking our system your own shit licking Gov tells you that because they are the very a holes doing the hacking they turn around tell you clueless that " RUSSIA DID IT" .....
Remember they blamed BUSH Obama included c'mon the fkr is lying all the way around. Obama that is.

YOU AND OHTERS ARE VICTIMS OF PYSCHOLOGICAL WARFARE/SOCIAL ENGINEERING....

NO WE ARE NOT. We are the patriotic Americans supporting our government............ There are several published evidence coming from my ( not yours) intelligence agencies that Putin hacked our system but you refused to believe that.
You and your buddies here are nothing but protecting Putin which makes YOU and the rest of Putin followers are TRAITORS..... Stop insulting your own intelligence.

GOOD JOB OBAMA.
From Putin:

Putin won't retaliate--they've already done enough damage--here's what they did to the PENTAGON.
Russian hack almost brought the U.S. military to its knees

This is the FIRST time they have interfered into our election process.

The reason why they wanted Trump is because they wanted all U.S. Sanctions lifted. It clearly has backfired on them, and they may try and correct some of the damage by casually leaking information on the Trump campaign.

There has NEVER been such a severe action taken against Russia. And there's more to come. This is far from over.

Sure, bucs

Looks like this nobel peace prize charlatan obama's trying to get another war going before he leaves office.. Good thing Putin ignores him and just waits for Trump to take over.

Putin, thank God is an adult. Unlike the failed, petulant, assclown, banana republic leader Obama and his loser 'McCarthyite', sobbing un-American minions.

Next step is to bitch-slap swamp-gator throwback RINO hawks Graham, McShitstain, and Democrap sympathizer Ryan and their minions.

This is good TV!

Did I miss anything?

Nope, just the democrats, Obie, and Brennan. 21 more days.

President, Congress, Republicans, Democrats, Intelligence agencies ......... ALL LIED........... But you believed Putin thug. Good for your comrade.

CIA CAUGHT LYING
FBI CAUGHT LYING and buying WHORES and drugs
OBAMA caught lying
Oh yes a total Government we can trust to the soul aye.

And Putin is telling the truth. See? YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH.

We aren't saying Putin is an angel, the points you Russian haters miss is " He is being set up " to look like the bad guy.
Putin does not want a war, PUtin is not hacking our system your own shit licking Gov tells you that because they are the very a holes doing the hacking they turn around tell you clueless that " RUSSIA DID IT" .....
Remember they blamed BUSH Obama included c'mon the fkr is lying all the way around. Obama that is.

YOU AND OHTERS ARE VICTIMS OF PYSCHOLOGICAL WARFARE/SOCIAL ENGINEERING....

NO WE ARE NOT. We are the patriotic Americans supporting our government............ There are several published evidence coming from my ( not yours) intelligence agencies that Putin hacked our system but you refused to believe that.
You and your buddies here are nothing but protecting Putin which makes YOU and the rest of Putin followers are TRAITORS..... Stop insulting your own intelligence.

You're not an American.

Obama Strikes Back at Russia for Election Hacking

In a sweeping set of announcements, the United States also released samples of malware and other indicators of Russian cyberactivity, including network addresses of computers commonly used by the Russians to launch attacks. Taken together, the actions amount to the strongest American response ever taken to a state-sponsored cyberattack aimed at the United States.

U.S. evicts Russians for spying, imposes sanctions after election hacks
U.S. House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan, the top Republican in Congress, said Russia "has consistently sought to undermine" U.S. interests and called the sanctions overdue.

Republican Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham said they intended to lead effort in Congress to "impose stronger sanctions on Russia."

Incoming White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus told Fox News he did not condone foreign governments hacking U.S. institutions.

"It’s wrong and it’s something we don’t agree with," Priebus said. "However, it would be nice if we could get to a place where the intelligence community in unison can tell us what it is that has been going on and what the investigation was and what it has led to so that we can respond."

The Trump team's response could generate bipartisan discord early in the new administration's tenure.

U.S. intelligence agencies say Russia was behind hacks into Democratic Party organizations and operatives ahead of the Nov. 8 presidential election. U.S. intelligence officials say the Russian cyber attacks were aimed at helping Trump defeat Democrat Hillary Clinton.

Republican and Democratic lawmakers have voiced concern about Russia's actions, setting up a potential wall of opposition should Trump seek to overturn Obama's measures.

They are quite simply -- hysterical baby type hypocrites. They know better. Have no idea why they are so indignant about this. There is NO PRIVACY in unsecured communications when it comes to foreign intelligence agencies. They know this. And the the GOP babies probably are fully aware that the Russians were tapping RNC as well.

The whole big question here is not the phony outrage over the tapping. It's WHY and HOW that information was released to the American public. Because RELEASING IT -- if it WAS a Kremlin ordered deal -- it could compromise their Intelligence people and practices and methods. You simply don't DO that intentionally. You don't give adversaries an EXCUSE to do forensic analysis on your spying. And you would clean up the trail BEFORE you release the captured info.

If it was a security force operation -- they were very sloppy ON PURPOSE. My guess is that the captured booty was PASSED to WikiLeaks by a disgruntled employee or "whistle-blower". Or a different "hacker" or foreign agency.

Which begs the question of who Edward Snowden might be influencing during his stay in Russia. :ack-1:

Not necessarily. For one thing - this has been going on for a while with no serious repercussions to Russia and giving our intelligence people time to gather evidence. Spies get caught, even under the most careful regimes. Why would Russia be any different?

Putin announces cease fire in Syria. Nobel Peace Prize-winner announces 9am tee time in Hawaii.

And Putin bombs Syrian hospitals....yep, he's a man we can all admire all right.

Gee -- Obama would NEVER do that (at least 6 or 8 times)
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/04/w...ital-doctors-without-borders-kunduz.html?_r=0

Did we TARGET them? Big difference. Did we allow an investigation and accept responsibility? Did Russia?

The Russian intelligence community didn't make an accusation.

Sorry, guy. We all watched the shit go down. We know who hacked the emails. Nobody is gearing up for a fucking invasion of Russia here.

Your comparison is bullshit.
You know? Do you really? How?

I'm informed by the FUCKING UNANIMOUS OPINION of our intelligence community and A FUCKING BIPARTISAN response in congress which supports that fucking opinion.

You have to keep in mind they way they think:

The President is lying.
The Congress is lying.
The Democrats are lying.
The Republicans are lying.
All 17 Intelligence Agencies are lying.

Putin is telling the truth.

:cuckoo:
You have to keep in mind that:

The President has lied to us
The Congress has lied to us
The Democrats have lied to us
The Republicans have lied to us
The Intelligence Agencies have lied to us.

Putin is kind of irrelevant in light of the above.

You created a pretty incredible conspiracy theory with everyone (but Putin) lying to us...just how is it that you got the Dems and Pubs who never agree on anything to buy into this conspiracy?

Forum List

Back