US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

>>
The report provides no evidence that the hacking was the work of Russian intelligence agencies. It merely states it as a fact

The U.S. Government confirms that two different RIS actors participated in the intrusion into a U.S. political party.

The two “actors” in question are the two groups of hackers known as Cozy Bear and Fancy Bear. As I have pointed out previously, the claim that these two groups of hackers act for Russian intelligence has so far been based purely on inference, with no hard facts behind it.

There is nothing in this report that changes that, or which substantiates this claim, and nothing in the report that remotely resembles a hard fact to support it. On the contrary as the paragraph I have quoted above shows, the claim is still based purely on inference . That the claim is entirely inferential, and may be based on completely false reasoning, is it turns out also the opinion of an expert in this field.

The rest of the report – which is to say nearly all of it – is taken up with technical information intended to confirm the existence of the hacking – something which no-one denies happened – and various suggestions for ways to mitigate against such hacking in the future. Whilst this is no doubt helpful, it is hardly the issue under discussion. Frankly it looks like padding, made to make the report look longer and more substantial than it actually is.<<

>>Previous JARs have not attributed malicious cyber activity to specific countries or threat actors. However, public attribution of these activities to RIS is supported by technical indicators from the U.S. Intelligence Community, DHS, FBI, the private sector, and other entities. This determination expands upon the Joint Statement released October 7, 2016, from the Department of Homeland Security and the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security. This activity by RIS is part of an ongoing campaign of cyber-enabled operations directed at the U.S. government and its citizens. These cyber operations have included spearphishing campaigns targeting government organizations, critical infrastructure entities, think tanks, universities, political organizations, and corporations leading to the theft of information. In foreign countries, RIS actors conducted damaging and/or disruptive cyber-attacks, including attacks on critical infrastructure networks. In some cases, RIS actors masqueraded as third parties, hiding behind false online personas designed to cause the victim to misattribute the source of the attack. This JAR provides technical indicators related to many of these operations, recommended mitigations, suggested actions to take in response to the indicators provided, and information on how to report such incidents to the U.S. Government.<<

This is what Obama wants to start a war over
This is like other reports out of Homeland Security. They're not complete. However, they can't be because they are a security agency. They can not give complete details of who, when, where, and how without compromising their operation. This report gave names and code which was common to previous known Russian attacks. What is missing is details as to how those previous attacks were link to the Russians. That information is available to Obama and will be available to Trump, and if they choose to investigate, the Senate Committee on Intelligence. However, it will probably not be revealed to the public for good reason.
...EXCEPT they refused to provide said information to congress. Anyone with half a brain knows why. It's a bunch of horse shit speculations.

AND, all this fuss over revealing Democrat corruption but no discussion on the corruption. Dishonest fuckers!
McCain will find out thursday

John McCain is a psychopath and a friend of terrorists.

mccain-isis.jpg

main-qimg-8e69667a32b1a9068b41912985b96293

John McCain the psychopath describes ISIS and Al-Nusra aka Al-Qaeda as "brave fighters who are risking their lives for freedom and need our help"

mccain-syria.jpg

mccain-cartoon333333333333333.jpg

mccain-straight-jacket-ani.gif

>>
The report provides no evidence that the hacking was the work of Russian intelligence agencies. It merely states it as a fact

The U.S. Government confirms that two different RIS actors participated in the intrusion into a U.S. political party.

The two “actors” in question are the two groups of hackers known as Cozy Bear and Fancy Bear. As I have pointed out previously, the claim that these two groups of hackers act for Russian intelligence has so far been based purely on inference, with no hard facts behind it.

There is nothing in this report that changes that, or which substantiates this claim, and nothing in the report that remotely resembles a hard fact to support it. On the contrary as the paragraph I have quoted above shows, the claim is still based purely on inference . That the claim is entirely inferential, and may be based on completely false reasoning, is it turns out also the opinion of an expert in this field.

The rest of the report – which is to say nearly all of it – is taken up with technical information intended to confirm the existence of the hacking – something which no-one denies happened – and various suggestions for ways to mitigate against such hacking in the future. Whilst this is no doubt helpful, it is hardly the issue under discussion. Frankly it looks like padding, made to make the report look longer and more substantial than it actually is.<<

>>Previous JARs have not attributed malicious cyber activity to specific countries or threat actors. However, public attribution of these activities to RIS is supported by technical indicators from the U.S. Intelligence Community, DHS, FBI, the private sector, and other entities. This determination expands upon the Joint Statement released October 7, 2016, from the Department of Homeland Security and the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security. This activity by RIS is part of an ongoing campaign of cyber-enabled operations directed at the U.S. government and its citizens. These cyber operations have included spearphishing campaigns targeting government organizations, critical infrastructure entities, think tanks, universities, political organizations, and corporations leading to the theft of information. In foreign countries, RIS actors conducted damaging and/or disruptive cyber-attacks, including attacks on critical infrastructure networks. In some cases, RIS actors masqueraded as third parties, hiding behind false online personas designed to cause the victim to misattribute the source of the attack. This JAR provides technical indicators related to many of these operations, recommended mitigations, suggested actions to take in response to the indicators provided, and information on how to report such incidents to the U.S. Government.<<

This is like other reports out of Homeland Security. They're not complete. However, they can't be because they are a security agency. They can not give complete details of who, when, where, and how without compromising their operation. This report gave names and code which was common to previous known Russian attacks. What is missing is details as to how those previous attacks were link to the Russians. That information is available to Obama and will be available to Trump, and if they choose to investigate, the Senate Committee on Intelligence. However, it will probably not be revealed to the public for good reason.
...EXCEPT they refused to provide said information to congress. Anyone with half a brain knows why. It's a bunch of horse shit speculations.

AND, all this fuss over revealing Democrat corruption but no discussion on the corruption. Dishonest fuckers!

mccain-isis.jpg

John McCain the psychopath describes ISIS and Al-Nusra aka Al-Qaeda as "brave fighters who are risking their lives for freedom and need our help"

mccain-syria.jpg

View attachment 104491
Yeah hes no hero My heroes aren't captured ,,,DUMP

Can't you republican nitwits see Putin is just setting up for the day Dump becomes President ?? so trump will just ignore the hacking and fouling of our election
Putin has already said he will not respond to the US until after Trump takes office. That will allow the two of them to agree upon some action so both can save face and bury this incident. However, Trump's impulsive, unpredictable behavior may lead him to reverse his course in regard to Putin. A few weeks from now we may find ourselves moving toward a military confrontation with Russia or an alliance.
All Putin has to do is bullshit trump telling him what a great man what a great president he is Dump will be like a moth to a flame
Trump just gave Putin a big wet sloppy twitter kiss.

Can't you republican nitwits see Putin is just setting up for the day Dump becomes President ?? so trump will just ignore the hacking and fouling of our election
Putin has already said he will not respond to the US until after Trump takes office. That will allow the two of them to agree upon some action so both can save face and bury this incident. However, Trump's impulsive, unpredictable behavior may lead him to reverse his course in regard to Putin. A few weeks from now we may find ourselves moving toward a military confrontation with Russia or an alliance.
All Putin has to do is bullshit trump telling him what a great man what a great president he is Dump will be like a moth to a flame
Republicans are the KBG murderers friend If dump says shit Republicans ask how much

>>

mccain-isis.jpg

mccain-syria.jpg

View attachment 104491

In a war situation should you let the enemy capture you alive?

If I ever have to be in a war situation, which I hope I'm not, but if I am then the enemy doesn't get to capture me alive, I'll put a bullet in my own head before I allow myself to be captured alive, this is the honourable thing to do.

Republicans are the KBG murderers friend If dump says shit Republicans ask how much

"Republicans are the KBG murderers friend If dump says shit Republicans ask how much"

Huh? :uhoh3:

And the Russian Embassy just kissed back.

C08yjFHWIAAnaCu.jpg

mccain-isis.jpg

mccain-syria.jpg

View attachment 104491

If I ever have to be in a war situation, which I hope I'm not, but if I am then the enemy doesn't get to capture me alive, I'll put a bullet in my own head before I allow myself to be captured alive, this is the honourable thing to do.
Thanks for just taking a hot brown shit on all of our P.O.W's.

Keep it classy.

It's not surprising that you don't understand that it has nothing to do with what was exposed but rather how, by whom and for what reason.
What was exposed is the only factual information we have. The rest is just conjecture on your part. It is not surprising that someone such as yourself who is ideologically driven would place so much faith on something you have no way of verifying. You're responding emotionally. That's how propaganda works, it is designed to elicit emotional responses.

It's not speculation. It's been said many times by public officials. Your unwillingness or your inability to recognize that fact only points to your partisan nature.
It is speculation and will remain as such till it can be factually verified. The frequency with which it is repeated does nothing to alter that fact.

I suppose that depends on who repeats it.
Your partisan refusal to accept this issue leaves you with nothing but speculation and goofy conspiracies to explain Obama's actions.
I am non partisan and quite liberal in my beliefs, but that aside, it seems we are on equal footing as you are equally working in the realm of conspiracy. Despite your unwillingness to acknowledge it.

mccain-isis.jpg

mccain-syria.jpg

View attachment 104491

Keep it classy.

"Keep it classy."

I wear a uniform, that makes me already classy. I would put a bullet in my own head rather than allow myself to be captured alive, that makes me classy and honourable.

Have you ever worn a uniform?

mccain-isis.jpg

mccain-syria.jpg

View attachment 104491

Keep it classy.

"Keep it classy."

I wear a uniform, that makes me already classy. I would put a bullet in my own head rather than allow myself to be captured alive, that makes me classy and honourable.

Yes Army Ft Bliss,,,Basic Ft Leonard Wood,,Drafted Didn't have a bad foot or enough $ to buy a doctor off like Dump did

mccain-isis.jpg

mccain-syria.jpg

View attachment 104491

Keep it classy.

"Keep it classy."

Yes Army Ft Bliss,,,Basic Ft Leonard Wood,,Drafted Didn't have a bad foot or enough $ to buy a doctor off like Dump did

Well Bill Clinton dodged the Draft also.

Keep it classy.

"Keep it classy."

Well Bill Clinton dodged the Draft also.
and you folks gave him hell for it but chump gets the gentle treatment

A grown up speaks:

We regard the recent unfriendly steps taken by the outgoing US administration as provocative and aimed at further weakening the Russia-US relationship. This runs contrary to the fundamental interests of both the Russian and American people. Considering the global security responsibilities of Russia and the United States, this is also damaging to international relations as a whole.

As it proceeds from international practice, Russia has reasons to respond in kind. Although we have the right to retaliate, we will not resort to irresponsible ‘kitchen’ diplomacy but will plan our further steps to restore Russian-US relations based on the policies of the Trump Administration.

The diplomats who are returning to Russia will spend the New Year’s holidays with their families and friends. We will not create any problems for US diplomats. We will not expel anyone. We will not prevent their families and children from using their traditional leisure sites during the New Year’s holidays. Moreover, I invite all children of US diplomats accredited in Russia to the New Year and Christmas children’s parties in the Kremlin.

It is regrettable that the Obama Administration is ending its term in this manner. Nevertheless, I offer my New Year greetings to President Obama and his family.

My season’s greetings also to President-elect Donald Trump and the American people.

I wish all of you happiness and prosperity.

View attachment 104495

upload_2016-12-30_13-37-19.png

If I were Obama I'd recall those we have in Russia now

FYI

PropOrNot Is Out of Step with President-elect Trump -- Paul Craig Roberts - PaulCraigRoberts.org
The suppression of truth website, PropOrNot, which hides behind a secret identity in order to libel truthtellers, claims that the Russian government worked with 200 websites, described as “Russian agents,” in order to achieve the election of Donald Trump. A number of Hillary advocates include Trump as a member of the conspiracy.

Trump himself told Time magazine: “I don’t believe Russia interfered.”

Indeed, how would the accused websites reach millions of red state Americans? I doubt many of them read my website, and if they did they would probably regard me with suspicion.

Americans know what happened to them financially under Clinton, Bush, and Obama. They don’t need “Russian agents” to tell them that they are suffering. They heard Trump say that the system doesn’t work for them. Finally a presidential candidate told them what they already know and have been waiting for a politician to say. They didn’t need Putin to tell them to vote for Trump.

A grown up speaks:

We regard the recent unfriendly steps taken by the outgoing US administration as provocative and aimed at further weakening the Russia-US relationship. This runs contrary to the fundamental interests of both the Russian and American people. Considering the global security responsibilities of Russia and the United States, this is also damaging to international relations as a whole.

As it proceeds from international practice, Russia has reasons to respond in kind. Although we have the right to retaliate, we will not resort to irresponsible ‘kitchen’ diplomacy but will plan our further steps to restore Russian-US relations based on the policies of the Trump Administration.

The diplomats who are returning to Russia will spend the New Year’s holidays with their families and friends. We will not create any problems for US diplomats. We will not expel anyone. We will not prevent their families and children from using their traditional leisure sites during the New Year’s holidays. Moreover, I invite all children of US diplomats accredited in Russia to the New Year and Christmas children’s parties in the Kremlin.

It is regrettable that the Obama Administration is ending its term in this manner. Nevertheless, I offer my New Year greetings to President Obama and his family.

My season’s greetings also to President-elect Donald Trump and the American people.

I wish all of you happiness and prosperity.

View attachment 104495

View attachment 104502
A grown up ? A KGB murderer? A psycho who trump emulates

FYI

PropOrNot Is Out of Step with President-elect Trump -- Paul Craig Roberts - PaulCraigRoberts.org
The suppression of truth website, PropOrNot, which hides behind a secret identity in order to libel truthtellers, claims that the Russian government worked with 200 websites, described as “Russian agents,” in order to achieve the election of Donald Trump. A number of Hillary advocates include Trump as a member of the conspiracy.

Indeed, how would the accused websites reach millions of red state Americans? I doubt many of them read my website, and if they did they would probably regard me with suspicion.

Americans know what happened to them financially under Clinton, Bush, and Obama. They don’t need “Russian agents” to tell them that they are suffering. They heard Trump say that the system doesn’t work for them. Finally a presidential candidate told them what they already know and have been waiting for a politician to say. They didn’t need Putin to tell them to vote for Trump.
4.6 %Unemployment?? 15 million jobs gained??? ALL without ONE DROP of repub slime help? IRAS climb as dow triples?? What do repubs want?? Blood?

FYI

4.6 %Unemployment?? 15 million jobs gained??? ALL without ONE DROP of repub slime help? IRAS climb as dow triples?? What do repubs want?? Blood?

LMFAO keep believing that fake bs information and your fantasy world should function well.

upload_2016-12-30_13-51-49.png

FYI

LMFAO keep believing that fake bs information and your fantasy world should function well.

View attachment 104504
Just what do you expect when robots take the place of 100's of workers , when new inventions cut down severely employment and no sickness no unions no off days ?? and those hurt the most aren't trained to do the jobs available? You blame Obama ??? If so thats BS

Obama is going to be releasing more information next week. There will be thorough outing of this incident. John McCain & Lindsey Graham are promising more sanctions against Russia. They are PISSED--they know a lot more than what they're putting on.
You better believe they are pissed! They wanted Hillary to win.

We haven't seen a BI-Partisan action like this since 9/11. Something is up, and they're going to disclose it before Comrade Trump is sworn in. If he's sworn in?
Lindsey Graham Says 99 Percent Of Senate Agrees On Russian Hacks

I think Senate and House Republicans know that the worst thing that could happen to their chances of retaining the Senate & House would be to swear him in one day, only to follow with impeachment proceedings the next--thereby installing Mike Pense as President. With Hillary Clinton leading in the popular vote by 2.8 million, this country would explode if they did that, and they would put reelection targets on all of their backs. Which is probably why senate and house Republicans have been avoiding the Trump tower, as if it has been infected with the Ebola virus.

So Obama throws out all the Russian Diplomats, and one admitted to have continual contact with the Trump campaign. I think this New York Times article has more legs. This article was written BEFORE Obama took this action.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=0

20817865-standard.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back