US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

OMG Aris2chat, of course the BEARS are Russian, Bears, Russian, come on you have to see the connection there! Oh and of course, they went on holiday the same day as the Russian gov - it's iron clad I tell you, iron fucking clad. [/sarc]

~sigh~ Our government is fucking with us by not coming straight out with their damned evidence and I'm rather irked by it. I fucking pay the bastards the least they could do is fucking tell me what I need to know without the god damn political games...
Republicans and Chump resent Obama acting Presidential

"Republicans and Chump resent Obama acting Presidential"

He's not acting Presidential, he's acting like a toddler having a tantrum.
Yeah Let him show how tough he is by attacking Iraq OH ,,, you weaklings already did that

OMG Aris2chat, of course the BEARS are Russian, Bears, Russian, come on you have to see the connection there! Oh and of course, they went on holiday the same day as the Russian gov - it's iron clad I tell you, iron fucking clad. [/sarc]

~sigh~ Our government is fucking with us by not coming straight out with their damned evidence and I'm rather irked by it. I fucking pay the bastards the least they could do is fucking tell me what I need to know without the god damn political games...

Yeah Let him show how tough he is by attacking Iraq OH ,,, you weaklings already did that

"Yeah Let him show how tough he is by attacking Iraq OH ,,, you weaklings already did that"

How old are you, about 10 years-old, thought so, it's good that Timmy has someone in his own age group to play with now.

Can't you republican nitwits see Putin is just setting up for the day Dump becomes President ?? so trump will just ignore the hacking and fouling of our election

DUH!! Your ilk has been busy accusing us of being unamerican, racist, sexist, Russian spies for months, what ya'll didn't believe your own bullshit? We're fucking deplorables and we're coming for you soon!

~ titters ~

In diplomatic maneuvering - you also don't take a kick in the nuts when it's strategically better not to. A small country, like the Philippines - you can ignore a kick in the nuts and do something minor, like cancel a meeting. With a country like Russia, committing a much larger transgression, I think a point needs to be made or Russia, being Russia, will just keep on doing it.

"With a country like Russia, committing a much larger transgression,"

What much larger transgression did Russia commit?

Hacking the DNC and attempting to influence our election. All Dutarte was utter vulgar insults.

How come the corruption the DNC hack exposed doesn't offend you but the fact that it was exposed does?
Because if Hillary had won or Wikileaks had released RNC info, you wouldn't care.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Couldn't be more wrong. Pure speculation.
Obama wouldn't care if republicans had been hacked. That's how democrats operate.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

"Yeah Let him show how tough he is by attacking Iraq OH ,,, you weaklings already did that"

How old are you, about 10 years-old, thought so, it's good that Timmy has someone in his own age group to play with now.
You and Ray Charles have the same problem

Can't you republican nitwits see Putin is just setting up for the day Dump becomes President ?? so trump will just ignore the hacking and fouling of our election

No people know that Putin is just waiting for The Donald to take office, for the world we only have 21 days now then adults will be in charge.

Weaklings like Hillary? LOL

You and Ray Charles have the same problem

No and no.

Dump? You ARE a toddler! Go back to the playground. If Putin revealed how corrupt Democrats are he did us a favor. But most of us already knew.

Dump? You ARE a toddler! Go back to the playground. If Putin revealed how corrupt Democrats are he did us a favor. But most of us already knew.
All Putin has to do is tell Dump what a good man he is Dump will eat that up

Corrupt??? you republicans all but invented corrupt All slime

No people know that Putin is just waiting for The Donald to take office, for the world we only have 21 days now then adults will be in charge.
Yeah the KGB adult whose butt trump will kiss

"Yeah the KGB adult whose butt trump will kiss"

Do you have anything intelligent to add or is it all just on the level of a 10 year-old posting Leftist Memos? Thought so.

Oh fuck you eddie. You're boring. You have nothing. Bye.

Yeah the KGB adult whose butt trump will kiss

"Yeah the KGB adult whose butt trump will kiss"

Do you have anything intelligent to add or is it all just on the level of a 10 year-old posting Leftist Memos? Thought so.
Gee Lucy I wish I could post like you lol

Oh fuck you eddie. You're boring. You have nothing. Bye.
Ice Nazi I hate to see you go Please take Lucy with you

Obama is making more regulations and trying to tie more complications into Obamacare to make it impossible to undo.
Turkey has presented proof Obama was behind the UN resolution and will try to recognize palestine.
Oh, his work is far from done.
Does not help that Kerry is involved in his own corruption scandal.
They want to screw things up royally before the movers pull up

Obie is smearing as much shit around as he can to make it difficult for Trump. He is a immature asshole like all liberals.

Forum List

Back