US forces launch raid in Syria

This is mere dog and pony show.
All politics and optics

Don't understand this! When he was president, Trump said that he had wiped out ISIS, that they were no more.

Trump claims '100 percent' of ISIS caliphate defeated in Syria

Therefore this has to be fake news from President Biden! Bigly!!!

He never did...Trump pulled troops back when children were visibly present...if you can find an example of when he sent troops in and came back with the scalps of children let me know....because I've looked and can't find one example....
When Clinton did not fire go after Bin Laden because there was no assurance that it actually was him the right was all over him. This horseshit is just anti left rhetoric, it is not about Muslim kids.

I don't sympathize with terrorists, nor families of terrorists. WTF is wrong with you?
We are not giving any sympathy to terrorists, we are rightly criticizing Biden for his failed game plan. Are you really going to go with there is no way to take these guys out without killing kids too? I doubt that you are as dumb as Biden and his handlers.

When Clinton did not fire go after Bin Laden because there was no assurance that it actually was him the right was all over him. This horseshit is just anti left rhetoric, it is not about Muslim kids.

Clinton was the one who set us up for the attack on the World Trade Towers, just as Biden is setting us up for future attacks: he is weakening the American military structure just like Clinton did.

That's it?....that's all you got?...oh its Lesh I forgot you never have a prudent response....
Remember when ISIS killed 13 of our Marines last year?
1643909228571.png

If Trump had done this you would be making him a hero.
except he didn't do anything like this. They didn't take out kids and women. You are merely attempting to skirt the responsibility like always. makes you trash.

I like how Biden's poll numbers continue to crater, and yet on this forum, not only have none of the Dem posters ever wavered in their support, but somehow we're suppoedly gaining NEW Biden-supporting posters (not sock sccounts). LO-freaking-L.

Forum List

Back