US forces launch raid in Syria

Trump didn't stop it...but it was approved and planned by Obama....we are talking Trump's first few weeks into his term...come on man...
C'mon man. You don't hold your Orange Lard and Savior to any accountability whatsoever. That's why your opinions are usually maligned and/or ignored.

You idiot, you think they had a choice???
I cannot help it if the enemy seeks to surround themselves with women and children in a war zone. It does not change their status as a legitimate target, only places their families in jeopardy. Perhaps when they go to war, they should leave their family behind, as real soldiers have done for centuries.

I cannot help it if the enemy seeks to surround themselves with women and children in a war zone. It does not change their status as a legitimate target, only places their families in jeopardy. Perhaps when they go to war, they should leave their family behind, as real soldiers have done for centuries.

I'll note that comment to see if you apply that concept regardless of the letter behind the name, I'm guessing that won't be the case.

Just because they won't do that, does not give us a license to attack hospitals or schools.
When the enemy fires rockets using kids as a bullet proof shield, better the enemies kids get killed than ours.

This is mere dog and pony show.
All politics and optics

These pathetic assholes in charge launch a raid in Syria for "national security" while at the same time, our Southern border is still wide open with the potential of terrorists sneaking into the country.

There's no fucking way I feel any safer today.

Twice in one year Joe has killed innocent Muslim children...how in the world does that help defeat ISIS?...he knew the man's family lived in that home....what is wrong with you?....
I don't sympathize with terrorists, nor families of terrorists. WTF is wrong with you?

I'll note that comment to see if you apply that concept regardless of the letter behind the name, I'm guessing that won't be the case.
Always has been. Mark it down. I reasonably support Geneva conventions. There are certain weapons that are not supposed to be used targeting personnel, but meant for equipment. I am one of those that would use them on equipment such as belt buckles, buttons and zippers.

Forum List

Back