US forces launch raid in Syria

Oh...did I hwert ur wittle feelings?

You insulted me first shit brains. I debate in the manner in which I'm debated.

Now...would you like to tell us what other nation has done better in the 200 years or so than the United States or are you going to revert to posting pictures in lieu of coming up with something more learned?
And since you radical liberals started to take over its been going downhill ever since. Just look at our school system.

Biden seems to like killing kids just like Obama did.

Obama-led drone strikes kill innocents 90% of the time ...

Obama-led drone strikes kill innocents 90% of the time: report An unmanned U.S. Predator drone flies over Kandahar Air Field, southern Afghanistan in this Jan. 31, 2010, file photo. Nearly...

Obama’s Final Drone Strike Data - Council on Foreign ...

Jan 20, 2017 · The strike was the last under Obama (that we know of). The 542 drone strikes that Obama authorized killed an estimated 3,797 people, including 324 civilians. As he reportedly told senior aides in ...

Biden kills kids again to try and climb his poll numbers out of the gutter....what a sick man this bastard is...the target wasn't a threat to us in any way...the scary thing is what will the kid killer Joe do next...

This is mere dog and pony show.
All politics and optics

I don't trust anything that the Biden regime says---I want proof that they even went after an ISIS member.

Liberals scream bloody murder when Israeli air strikes kill women and children. How is this any different, with the exception the Israeli strikes are in direct response to a threat, FJB just seems to kill women and children indiscriminately?

Forum List

Back