US forces launch raid in Syria

Lefties don't mind innocent brown people getting murdered in the ME.

They never said a fucking thing while Obama killed thousands.

WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. special operations forces conducted a large-scale counterterrorism raid in northwestern Syria overnight Thursday, in what the Pentagon said was a “successful mission.” Residents and activists reported multiple deaths — including civilians — from the attack.

US forces launch raid in Syria, civilians also reported dead

OK, launch a raid in Syria for "national security" while at the same time our southern border is wide open.....Clown World.

The Western World is a little more safer today.

If Joe's poll numbers stay in the basement the world could be in big trouble...someone take the nuke button from this fool....

LOL...I remember this like it was yesterday...this was planned by Obama and carried out while Trump was just getting started in his presidency...
Pathetic. Did Trump approve it? Yes. Yes he did.

Let’s not forget that Trump said the quiet part out loud before he won.

You made a claim about Trump that had no basis and I pointed that out.
Your point was what?...oh you didn't make one....don't just stick your toe in pal....get in the pool....

Trump didn't stop it...but it was approved and planned by Obama....we are talking Trump's first few weeks into his term...come on man...
Dude...are you fucking braindead?

Read what Trump SAID

Pathetic. Did Trump approve it? Yes. Yes he did.

Let’s not forget that Trump said the quiet part out loud before he won.

As far as we know Trump may have been kept out of the loop on that attack....look at how the brass ass pentagon class treated him for four years....

Women and children should not hang out in the vicinity of terrorist leaders in a war zone. I am glad Abu Ibrahimal-Hashimi al-Qurayshi has been removed from the planet.

You idiot, you think they had a choice???

Trump didn't stop it...but it was approved and planned by Obama....we are talking Trump's first few weeks into his term...come on man...
Pathetic. Trump approved it. Obama didn’t. Trump was eager to live up to the swagger and bravado.

He called it a great success and chastised anyone who claimed otherwise.

Forum List

Back