US gasoline prices hit record and peak driving season has yet to come

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

Orange man bad, lmfao you people who hated this man your hate got you what you wanted, it’s just too bad we can shove it all down your throats like you’ve done to the people.
Don’t get to high and mighty on your EV cars either your fk up time is coming just the same.

Orange man bad, lmfao you people who hated this man your hate got you what you wanted, it’s just too bad we can shove it all down your throats like you’ve done to the people.
Don’t get to high and mighty on your EV cars either your fk up time is coming just the same.
Just keep prepping. It’s coming.

The diesel prices are going up even faster, and what brings gasoline to the gas station? Trucks, so their costs go up, the gas station prices will go up. This is a run a away train of inflation heading down the track, and is going to end...............

I fill up and just go home and let my car idle all day. Price don't matter to me

It's ok, when the recession becomes official prices will stabilize and start to drop.

Welcome to "Biden's America".

I'm certain this situation is ideologically driven by the global warming cult. THEY want to break the backs of lower-middle class and poor Americans, financially, thus forcing them to drive less and "pollute" less. My wife and I have done very well for ourselves—we've worked hard and earned our place together in society. This gasoline apocalypse will not hurt us beyond my general bitching about it, but I wonder what the magic number is for poor families; that magical gas price threshold which when reached will keep their cars parked in the driveways if they even have driveways.

The true face of the democratic party has been bared for all to see since Biden's theft of a victory. The democrats supposedly built their name on helping the poor and yet the poor are their prime target for destruction these days. Same with women's rights, which the democrats are also destroying in the name of faggotry and trans demon gender insanity.

What will it take for a majority of Americans to realize both the democrats and our current governing system must be expelled for all time from our great nation?

welcome to xiden and the demafacist america…inflation is up, gas prices up, stock market down, and oh a humanitarian. crisis on the border, brink of WW3, and record deaths of covid.

I'm certain this situation is ideologically driven by the global warming cult. THEY want to break the backs of lower-middle class and poor Americans, financially, thus forcing them to drive less and "pollute" less. My wife and I have done very well for ourselves—we've worked hard and earned our place together in society. This gasoline apocalypse will not hurt us beyond my general bitching about it, but I wonder what the magic number is for poor families; that magical gas price threshold which when reached will keep their cars parked in the driveways if they even have driveways.

The true face of the democratic party has been bared for all to see since Biden's theft of a victory. The democrats supposedly built their name on helping the poor and yet the poor are their prime target for destruction these days. Same with women's rights, which the democrats are also destroying in the name of faggotry and trans demon gender insanity.

What will it take for a majority of Americans to realize both the democrats and our current governing system must be expelled for all time from our great nation?

It has been engineered to break the West. These people do not understand what is coming. They think this round is Ohhh just another loser prez, it’s Americka we’re going to get through this the economy will pick up blah blah………No this is the GREAT RESET they should have paid attention. That is hard to do when you have msm and sites even like this one who takes legit information and they hide it, or put in places someone surely wouldn’t go to for factual information.

I mean who ever heard of “ oh let me go into conspircies to find some medical documentation. “ in the real world that’s what is said, sadly now you can literally go to conspirces in here and find med. information from fkn science sites, or the medical journal and these loons put ppl’s shit in conspiracies LOL.

But, that does show how severely UNIFORMED the public is and how well they were trained to take the Gov . word over their own bodies, their own instincts, and their own gut feeling……………… Blackmail , well everyone of the pricks Should be gone after as they went for them with the Nuremberg Code.

Everything just so ties into each other it’s astonishing. I mean the dam food we eat can be applied to this headline as well. It just never ends.

welcome to xiden and the demafacist america…inflation is up, gas prices up, stock market down, and oh a humanitarian. crisis on the border, brink of WW3, and record deaths of covid.

The big death rate is coming up soon to. Where all the groups of ppl who took a certain amount of the jabs are going to well ..possibly get really sick and croak. SOme won’t they think they are ok , they aren’t their boides are making nice cancer cells faster than normal……..and the list goes on but they never believe a dam thing you tell them.

Of course they do, their road to power has always been through creating permanent dependent underclasses.

Blacks and Hispanics were doing far too well economically so they had to crate a new permanent dependent voting block hence the open borders policy.

We're nowhere close to being on the brink of WWIII but the rest is pretty accurate.

Putin knows that the use of nukes means the end of his beloved Russia as it currently exists.

The big death rate is coming up soon to. Where all the groups of ppl who took a certain amount of the jabs are going to well ..possibly get really sick and croak. SOme won’t they think they are ok , they aren’t their boides are making nice cancer cells faster than normal……..and the list goes on but they never believe a dam thing you tell them.
I've been hearing this for two years and it hasn't started yet. When will the mass die offs from vaccination begin? I don't want to miss it.

But if Putin is going to die, what does he care if he throws a few Nukes around?
He's an absolutely rabid Russian Nationalist. The only thing he cares more about than himself is "Mother Russia" and perhaps his daughters but I wouldn't count on that.

He's an absolute zealot hell bent on rebuilding "The Russian Empire" and has been for at least 20 years. His entire life during that time has been about being the hero that restored the empire.

As long as he and "Mother Russia" live he has hope of achieving that life goal.

Forum List

Back