US gasoline prices hit record and peak driving season has yet to come

We're nowhere close to being on the brink of WWIII but the rest is pretty accurate.

Putin knows that the use of nukes means the end of his beloved Russia as it currently exists.
You have got to be kidding me dude we are so far into this your going to get caught off guard real bad.
This is happening and it has been taking place for two years.

This is not the 70;s or even the Great depression you do not understand the Trucking industry and all the supplies thave been broken, we have no fertilizer fro crops……

PUtin is not ot blame he is being made to look like the bad guy , Biden keeps poking the bear hard remember Russia, Russia, Russia, For the past flippen 3 yrs now or so———

Russia wants to be like America the last hting Putin wants is to sink his nation they are just now pulling ahead from Stalin etc……

This is going to be bad. But don’t take our word for it.

You have got to be kidding me dude we are so far into this your going to get caught off guard real bad.
This is happening and it has been taking place for two years.

This is not the 70;s or even the Great depression you do not understand the Trucking industry and all the supplies thave been broken, we have no fertilizer fro crops……
I turned a little over 2.3 million miles in Mac's, PB"s and Freightliners and I've been on the producing side of farming, ranching, and the oil business my entire life.

You don't know what you're talking about.

The only mass famines outside of war zones we're likely to see over the next 2 years will be in Africa and that's not going to ignite a global war.

I turned a little over 2.3 million miles in Mac's, PB"s and Freightliners and I've been on the producing side of farming, ranching, and the oil business my entire life.

You don't know what you're talking about.

The only mass famines outside of war zones we're likely to see over the next 2 years will be in Africa and that's not going to ignite a global war.
Well... If past trends hold... When famines strike Africa, mass migration influxes into Europe, which is growing more "nationalistic" by the day. All the while Europe is externally pressured from the east, and food, and fuel, are growing both more scarce, and expensive. Don't get caught on your heels.

Forum List

Back