Zone1 US has never been a racist country

Wasn't about race.
The Indians could have been green and on four legs and the European settlers would have still mass murdered them.
It is called expansionism. Which is how nearly every empire culture operated under for thousands of years.
America, post 1900s, is the first major empire that has not sought to expand it's empire. The first major military power that has not used it's military to invade and overtake it's neighbors.
It was about race. I suggest that people study the beliefs during that time.. The U.S. expannded it's empire in the 20th century by installing leaders in countries who were favorable to U.S. corporate interests.

You are just starving for attention:sigh2: Does this reply qualify?
Are you scared to discuss apartheid in South Africa? You have badgered others who didn't answer your questions or respond tto your challenge. But now you can't respond because you really can't face the truth. It's easier to call me a raciistt and run away.

The U.S. Government: The Biggest Thief of Native American Wealth​

What does that have to do with your need for attention? Wasn't my last reply sufficient enough to make you feel appreciated? :itsok:
Again you avoid the discussion abut apartheid.

C99338C3-51B1-46B4-B99B-DB91803559F8.jpeg

Again you avoid the discussion abut apartheid.
With you? Yes, that's right ..... again. You have provided adequate indications that you know nothing about SOUTH AFRICA, nothing about APARTHEID, nothing about RACISM ('in general'), and that you are a FULL-BLOWN RACIST yourself. So, there is nothing to discuss with you on any of those subjects. The only thing for you to do here is to scratch your ass on a tree and howl at the moon.

:777:

With you? Yes, that's right ..... again. You have provided adequate indications that you know nothing about SOUTH AFRICA, nothing about APARTHEID, nothing about RACISM ('in general'), and that you are a FULL-BLOWN RACIST yourself. So, there is nothing to discuss with you on any of those subjects. The only thing for you to do here is to scratch your ass on a tree and howl at the moon.

IM2 is the leading racist on USMB... don't think anyone else comes that close.

IM2 is the leading racist on USMB... don't think anyone else comes that close.
It really is amazing, isn't it! But I refuse to believe he is anything other than a purposeful troll to see if he can upset people. I honestly do not think anyone can be that openly racist. I'm beginning to think the admin has planted him here just to spice up the forum. What do you think❓

Not only do I know, I know more than you. I played rugby against white South Africans and talked to them about it just like I talked to black South Africans. You are scared to discuss apartheid.. I know about racism because I face it.. You have not, whiich is why you can''t understand that what whites imposed on black South Africans created the animosity blacks havve towards whites in that country. It is you who is the racist.

... You have provided adequate indications that you know nothing about SOUTH AFRICA, nothing about APARTHEID, nothing about RACISM ('in general'), and that you are a FULL-BLOWN RACIST yourself. So, there is nothing to discuss with you on any of those subjects. The only thing for you to do here is to scratch your ass on a tree and howl at the moon.

Not only do I know, I know more than you.
:blowpop:

It really is amazing, isn't it! But I refuse to believe he is anything other than a purposeful troll to see if he can upset people. I honestly do not think anyone can be that openly racist. I'm beginning to think the admin has planted him here just to spice up the forum. What do you think❓
I have said nothing racist. The only people who call me a racist here are white supremacists.iamwwhatisseen is one of them. To you I became opennly raciist for sayyingg thatt whiites in South Africa eanred tthe anger after imposiing racial oppression on black South Afriicans for 100 years.

You tell me that I know nothing about Apartheid. I suppose the next thing you will tell me is blacks crreated it.

“Racism has distorted reality for many whites. Teachings about history, the world, the pursuits of thought, expressions of culture, and personal relationships have for most whites been both limited and false.” -Horace Seldon

Forum List

Back